Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Trappy Koala's Kinky Korner (Trap M LF Anybody)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Koala

Super-Earth
Hi there, and welcome to my terribly designed request thread! I am Grumpy Koala... dun dun DUUUN, and I have no idea how to start this silly thing.

I guess I can start with my kinks... which I'm too lazy to write out so I have an F-List for just such an occasion: Click Me! My hope is that this will get looked at by any and all potential partners, because if it isn't then I'll be all hurt inside. The gist of it is, however, I will do almost anything, except scat, torture, snuff, abuse, gore, and vore. Other no nos are in the F-List. My age range is 15-40 with an age discrepancy of 15 years. (I prefer to be the young one)

From what I've deduced, many people also seem to like to put how literate they are and how literate they expect others to be. I guess I'll follow suit and do that too. I can write a minimum of 1 or 2 paragraphs and write more if I get inspired or have lots to work with. I expect the same, and I expect grammar that won't make me vomit. I'm not a huge stickler but spell check is a thing and run-on sentences suck.

Please be a dear and mind my aversion to just smut. I like plenty of plot to back up the sexy stuff.

Communication is key for me, and I like to be in the know... so if you gotta be away for a while or are getting bored, tell me! The only time I get offended is if you DONT tell me. So please talk to me.

Now! The purpose of this thread is to look for a partner or partners to play with me. Specifically play with me and let me be a trap. Passable, feminine, cute, sexy, slutty, all of the above, as long as I get to play a trap, I'm happy! I have a few plots in mind but I'm also open to anything as long as it falls in my F-List guidelines.

Getting that Promotion
It's just another uneventful day at work for MC. A droll, humdrum, boring daily-grind. Sure they could put some enthusiasm into the boring cubicle work like everything else, but there just isn't motive. Their work starts to suffer. And the boss (YC) starts to notice. MC gets called into the bosses office and is talked to about the effort. YC tells them that they're going to be let go if they don't make up for the lost hours. How you ask? By being a pet. A hole to fuck. At first, MC is reluctant. But YC is persistent, a little to antsy to get in MC's pants and shove YC's cock down MC's pretty little mouth.

MC reluctantly agrees and is called in to the boss's office anytime they want to relieve themselves of cum (or piss if that's your thing). Yet, it becomes more than just lust. YC wants to take MC out for dates. Get to know them. Something blossoms.
Alternate Pairings for this:
-Teacher/Student
-Principal/Student

First Responder
MC is driving along one day and gets into a horrible accident with a drunk driver. YC comes to the rescue and pulls them free. After the ambulance takes MC away, YC follows to keep tabs. As it turns out, YC is a nurse at the hospital they take them to. YC immediately takes to their case and befriends him. (This is all I want to have because I want room to brainstorm.)

Plotlets to Build On
-Rape and Kidnap
-Slavery
-Dating Website
-Craigslist Master/Mistress
-Personal Fuckdoll (Dress me up and fuck me)
-Trap Brothel
-School Bully
-Superhero's Dark Side
-Personal Cock Sleeve
-Pet
-Sissy
-A cumdumpster for you and your friends or your customers

Thanks for reading my request thread and I hope to start some RP's very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom