Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Item for Sale! ATTN DIGITAL ARTISTS

I know this is an odd thing to do, but I went through the appropriate channels and here I go.

I have a lightly used Intuos3 6x11 tablet that I bought unwisely a few years back. It mainly collects dust and shuffled around when we rearrange our PCs. It only has a surface scratch from falling off my monitor and scarring my leg in the process, so it might still have some of my DNA in it. :p

These things go for roughly $200 (with S&H) refurbished and $300+ new, so I'm offering mine for $100 since it's used.

It comes with it's pen, a few extra nibs for it, the mouse (was never used and still in original box), the tablet, and the driver CDs that were with it.

If you'd like pictures or care to barter for it, please direct all inquires to my inbox via PM.

fffffffffffffffffff

o.o that seems like a real sweet deal, that means I can buy it, draw a couple of times on it -then- clone you from that DNA and discard it o.o I'm in

seriously though, I may not have monies until about late december, so, consider this the first... uh, bid?

That's cool, I appreciate the interest.

I don't want to tear a deal away from you, but I'm doing this as a first-come basis.

The fund won't be abused. They'd be implemented for a form of voice chat for BM. What kind, I'm not sure yet, but I'm consulting my husband about options as we have so much hardware dedicated to VoIP right now that's going unused.

I didn't think about that! Ha, thanks for pointing that out.

Let me get a quote on shipping and I'll give out the rates and means of shipping. I'm going to be out tomorrow, so I should be able to report by evening. ;)

Back
Top Bottom