Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ting Ting's Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ting ting

Moon
Warning: I like playing the male. I also enjoy playing sadistic abusive males. If that's a turn off, don't apply.

Don't reply here.

KEY
Closed
*Want it
**Really want it
***Craving it

Scarred*

Type-Light, maybe bondage. No N/C or extreme

Plot-A woman was in an accident leaving her body badly scarred. She has a limp from where her leg was shattered and it didn't heal very good. It's been two years since the accident and she didn't go out much because people stare at her scars. When she does go out, she wears hoodies and sweat pants, covering her skin.

One day, while out shopping, she bumps into a guy, or something like that, and he only sees how beautiful she is. Doesn't care about the scars. But she doesn't believe him. She thinks that he's just being polite but he is sincere.
He keeps running into her or they meet again or something like that and he begs for a chance.

A Slytherin Dominates a Gryffindor*

Type-Extreme, Bondage, N/C

Plot-Everyone is going back to Hogwarts to finish up their education. Hermione Granger was made Head Girl, no surprise there. And Draco Malfoy was made Head Boy. They must deal with each other day and night, as they not only share duties, but a tower also.

Draco starts realizing that he wants to dominate Hermione. He tries to stop himself, but finally after a month of school has passed, Draco sneaks into Hermione's room and ties her up. Nothing can stop him from doing what he wants, not even Granger. To his surprise and delight, Hermione likes what he's doing to her.

Beauty and the Beast*

Type-Bondage, N/C, Extreme, Light

Plot-It's the typical Beauty and the Beast. The guy is cursed with ugliness and the girl comes upon him and sees the beauty with in, and breaks the curse after a while. This can be any type of RP. I'm open for all.

Torturous Vampire

Type-Extreme

Plot-He's a vampire. She's a human. He takes her for food, but then he finds he wants more from her. He takes her in ways she's never been taken before and she soon finds herself enjoying what he does to her.

The Indian and His Captive*

The setting of this idea is in the early 1800's in 'Indian Country'. No other settings please.

Type-N/C, Light

Plot-He's an Indian that despises all white people. They had killed his entire tribe when he was a boy and he held all white men responsible. He didn't deal with them unless he needs to. She is a young white woman, running from her abusive uncle. She can't go back, she knew he would kill her.

This can go one of two ways.

Way one: He can see her as a frightened woman and try and help her as much as he can. The light version.

Way two: He can see her and let the hate for white people out of him, directing it towards her. He uses her as a scapegoat. Can she change him? Teach him that not all white people are monsters? The dark verson.

The Prize**

This setting is in the 1700's to 1800's England

Type-Bondage, N/C, Light

Plot-A woman is placed in as a bet by her brother in a poker game. He thinks he has the cards to win, but he doesn't and he looses to another gentleman. He then takes her to his house and uses her. He can either force her into it, or he can coax her into it. Getting to know her first.

The Maid*

Type-Bondage, N/C, Extreme

Plot-She is an immigrant, but she doesn't have any papers. She wants to get them, but is having a hard time getting them, and a job. He is a richer man, and decides to help her, for a price. He uses her in ways she never thought possible and she can't get away from it, or he's threatened her to send her back to her home country.

Walking Dead Idea***

Type-Bondage, Light

Plot-Daryl and Beth got out of the prison alive. As they run, the come upon a camp that looks secure and look through it. The owner of it is out hunting. That owner is a woman and when she returns so proves to be able to take care of herself, not wanting to trust anyone. But when she see's Daryl, she can't help but want him to stay, so she offers them a place to stay.

The CEO'S Whore**

Type-Bondage, NC, Extreme

Plot- A wealthy CEO sets his eyes on his assistant and he wants her. He gives her no choice but to become his who're. She has to do everything he tells her, or he'd make sure she never got a good paying job again. So she does it.

He isn't Good Enough for You***

Type-Light, Bondage

Plot-A chance meeting and they fall in love right away. But he seems like a bad boy type, and her parents say no. But he's a tattoo artist and he just likes having tattoos and piercings. That's not who he is. She wants to be with him, and since she's an adult, she ignores their wishes and dates him, uncaring what the consequences are.

The Drug Dealer***

Type-NC, Bondage, Extreme

Plot-She's new to the neighborhood/town. He's the drug dealer that rules the area. She happens to move in across the street from him and he spots her, and wants her. So he takes her. No one can stop him. He's got police in his pocket so he's safe in that way. Everyone else is scared of him.

The Undercover Cop Got Careless*

Type-NC, Bondage, Extreme

Plot-She's an undercover cop. He's a major drug dealer. It's her job to take him down, but he knows exactly who she is when she shows up. And he takes her. Doesn't even give her a chance to get anything on him. He takes her as his personal sex slave and breaks her to how he wants her by any means necessary.

The Abuse**

Type-Bondage, Extreme

Plot-She's in a relationship with someone. Then one day, he starts raping her and beating her for no apparent reason. She stays with him because she loves him, but people are telling her she needs to leave. When he finds out, he forbids her from seeing them, not wanting her to get any ideas.

The Plantation***

The setting is in the 1700's and on a southern plantation. It will involve racist terms. I am not a racist, nor do I condone it. I hate racist people, but I got this idea after watching Django and have wanted to play it. Again, I am not a racist person, I will just be playing one.

Type-Extreme

plot-He is the owner of a plantation and owns many slaves, both men and women. He treats them worse than he does his dogs. A couple times a year, one of the slaves catches his eye and he decides to give them a new job. Becoming his sex slave where he treats her worse than the regular slaves until he tires of her and sends her to work out at the plantation at long hours.

The Game***

Type-Bondage, Extreme

Plot-A virtual game has been created where you can place yourself in a suit that covers your entire body, inside all entrances and you can enter the virtual world. It is a sexual world where anything can be done to anyone and you feel it all. There are no limits to what can be done as there would be no damage to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom