Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage [Zenia and thend krieg]

He had enough she would listen one way or another. Her foot connected with his side and anger coursed through him. He raised his fist and brought it down hard on her ribs. "I don't care how pathetic I am at least I get what I want.

She gasped in pain coughing a bit as tears welled up in her eyes. "Through brute force... you are nothing more then a tyrant..." she gasped out at him in severe pain.

He smiled as he moved on top of her letting the tip of his cock slid into her. "Like I said I get what I want." As he finished he pressed his full length deep into her hold for a moment before pulling back and beginning to slowly thrust her small body his moans low growls.

Alice screamed in pain, tears running down her face, she struggled trying to break free of him, she tried to bite him, anything to stop him. "Stop it!" she yelled at him, her voice in pain and fear, she was trembling as she continued her struggle.

Anytime a hand would slip free of his grasp he would quickly grab it pinning with one of his. As he began pounding at her rapidly he groped her breasts occasionally smacking them whenever she would complain.

Alice's head went limp, she felt helpless and wanted to just die right now, she winced every time he hit her. Her eyes were full of tears, she wondered why he was doing this to her, how she did not see it sooner. Her friends warned her about him, yet she had ignored him and felt like a fool for doing so.

He smiled as he finally saw he go limp. He turned her face to his moving to kiss her roughly. His tongue explored her mouth briefly before he moved to suck hard on her neck biting it as well.

Alice let out a small whimper of fear as he continued to violate her. "...stop it..." she muttered to him weakly. She didn't have the energy to push him off of her, she only had enough energy to weakly struggle against him.

"You may as well learn to enjoy this." He smiled as he began to move faster and faster. His hand reached up to cup a breast so that he could suck a nipple tenderly.

Alice glared at him, "how is one supposed to learn to enjoy being betrayed by the one they trusted?" she asked him angrily. She felt his hand on her breast and flinched a bit.

He smiled as he rubbed tenderly before leaning in, "Well its enjoy it or fight it for the rest of your life'" his lips met her nipple sucking it tenderly.

She felt the sting of his hands once more and felt a little light headed. The room spun for a bit before her eyes, then again her glasses were off so that might be the reason, but she doubted that.

His cock began to throb with desire, he knew he was close. He moved to whisper in her ear, "I'm about to cum. I think I will cum in you." He smiled slyly.

He thrust her harder, "Well then where should I cum?" He smiled, "How about that mouth so you can swallow it? Or maybe I should use this tight ass of yours and let loose in there? YOU have three choices pick one before I decide, and you wont like my decision."

Alice felt very lightheaded each time she was hit. Tears had already stained her face, she bit the inside of her cheek to keep the whimper inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom