Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage [Zenia and thend krieg]

Alice stared at Jason, her eyes teared up as he slapped her twice, "...what has gottne into you Jason..." she muttered softly as she still tried to cover her breasts up with her arms. This was not the Jason she fell in love with, no this was a monster.

He grabbed her hair tugging it back forcing her to look to him. "Don't question me. Now do as I say and get the rest of your clothes off."

Alice shook her head, though it pained her to do so since he was pulling it. "I won't." she proclaimed to him, trying to sound brave, though she was terrified really, she couldn't help but tremble a bit in fear.

He laughed as he tugged her hair hard forcing her to look at him. Her face at his crotch. He pressed his hard shaft against her cheek grindin a little before he pulled her away letting a firm smack land on either cheek. "What was that?"

Alice whimpered a bit in pain, "I-I said I won't!" she proclaimed her voice faltering a bit, showing her fear clearly. She closed her eyes tightly expecting to be hit again.

He reached down taking her nipple between his thumb and pointer finger and pinched hard slowly turning his hand. "I suggest changing your mind. I said take off your cloths. Now bitch."

Alice let out a small grunt of pain as her eyes teared up, she slowly removed her clothes like he asked her to. "Why are you doing this to me Jason?" she whispered to him confused and hurt by his actions.

He smiled as he stood back and watched her remove her clots. he smiled as she whimpered out her question. "Because your going to learn your place. I am tired of not getting anything and I intend for that to change," he paused for a moment, "Drastically."

Alice looked at him, "I told you in the beginning what was going to happen if we started dating, you agree to them." she replied softly tears running down her face.

He grabbed her hair forcing her onto her knees in front of the couch. "Yea you did, and guess what? My plans changed. Your hand can only take care of you for so long before it gets old. Now shut up and pull him out."

Alice whimpered in pain as he yanked her hair, she softly shook her head, her vision was even blurry with the tears in her eyes. "please stop this Jason..." she whimpered softly terrified.

He sighed heavily. "You have two fucking choices. Either you start listening to me and do every damn thing I say or I can start beating you and not stop until you wish you had. Now which do you choose. He grinded his hard cock against her cheek through his pants. "Hes getting lonely I suggest you hurry."

Alice sighed and unzipped his pants crying a bit as she did so. "Jason what has happened to you? You are not the man I fell in love with..." she thought to herself sadly.

He laughed as his hardened member fell out to meet her face. He laughed as he rubbed himself on her face a little. "You better do a good job. I don't want to hurt you already." He was enjoying this far too much. He may just have to make her do this more often. His permanent slut.

Alice jerked away from him, and whimpered. "w-what do you want me to do?" she asked him stuttering as she spoke in fright. Her heart was beating faster like it was going to burst out of her chest.

He pulled her head closer to him. "What the hell do you think I want. I want you to suck my cock." He looked at her as if she had asked the stupidest question in the world.

She yelped in pain as he roughly yanked her hair. "O-okay!" she yelped out as she knelt her head down and started to suck his cock, what she wanted to do was to punch him and push him away.

He moaned lightly his hand reaching down to entwine itself in her hair forcing her head to bob faster on his cock. "Yea I hope you like this because you will be doing this much more often." He laughed pressing his cock deep into her throat holding her head so she could not pull away before returning to thrusting her face rapidly.

Alice felt like she was going to gag, she closed her eyes tightly and continued doing what she was told to, it wasn't like she had a choice at the moment. He was holding her head down so she couldn't break away from her.

He moaned more and more before tossing her to her back climbing on top of her pinning her hands down. He leaned down sucking her breast viciously tugging and biting at her nipple.

Alice let out a yelp of pain and tried to break away from him, "Jason stop it you are hurting me!" she pleaded to him, her breasts becoming sore.

He smiled as her reached his hand down massaging at her hole. he needed her to be moist, he did not want to damage her. "What part of I own you don't you get." His rubbing became more rapid trying to build her bodies response.

Alice let out a small moan unintentionally, hearing him say he owned her she became angry, her eyes turned icy cold "you do NOT OWN me." She hissed at him. She didn't care if she got hit right now, she was officially pissed off at him, anger over riding fear at the moment.

He raised his rand cracking her face as hard as he could. This time he did not stop. He kept smacking at her going back and forth. Anythime she would try to block he would grab her hands and pin them so he could smack her more.

She yelped in pain as he continued to hit her, her fear went up, but so did her anger. "you pick on the weak, and prey off of them! You are pathetic!" she yelled at him trying to kick him. She was angry as hell, she hated abusers, being a nerd she was bullied enough at school and on the street, as well as online and sometimes even at home.

Back
Top Bottom