Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage [Zenia and thend krieg]

Zenia

Super-Earth

Name:Alice Monoko
Personality: She is very shy and soft spoken unless she gets mad, then she is outspoken and will fightt back, she loves her boyfriend very much and is happy that he hasn't pushed the issue of sex onto her.

Alice was racing down the hallways of her school to get to art classroom, "shoot I am late," she muttered to herself checking her watch. She knew she promised her boyfriend to meet him right outside the classroom, and she prayed that he was patient enough to have waited for her. She wondered why he wanted to see her so suddenly, she didn't have Art Club today so she was free this afternoon, maybe he wanted to take her on a date or a movie.

Jason was a large man. His frame had always intimidated those around him. He stood about 6 foot even with brown hair that he kept pulled back into a ponytail that ran about halfway down his back. He was dating the nerdy girl, alice. She was grades first and that was all. Sure she was fun to be around but Jason wanted more. He had always been a gentleman and it got him no where. Well tonight that would change. They would both be done today early since her art club canceled. he told her to meet him outside the art class. He was going to take her back to the apartment and have her, one way or another.

Alice smiled as she saw Jason and waved, "Sorry I am late, the teacher ran over time." she explained to him as she went over to him, clutching her sketch book a bit. She loved to draw, but lately she hasn't been able to that much and that had upset her. She brushed some of her blond hair out of her face and pushed her glasses back up on her nose into their proper place. "So why did you call me here Jason?" she asked him smiling.

He smirked as he looked over her petite frame. "At least she wont put up too much of a struggle." You know better than to ask questions." He smiled as he took her hand almost dragging her towards the door. "We are going to spend some time together." He smiled his plans were not going to change, she would enjoy this, well at least he would.

Alice nodded"I would like that." she replied when he grabbed her hand and yanked it dragging her away she nearly dropped her sketch book, but she managed to hold onto it, but barely. "wonder where he is taking me..." she thought to herself as she stumbled to keep up with him.

He lead her to the car and opened the door letting her in the passenger seat. He quickly dashed around and hopped into his own seat putting on his seat belt, starting the car, and racing away from the school. he had about a 15 minute drive till his house. He ran over his plans one last time in his head smiling inwardly. "So you don't have anything planned the rest of the weekend right?" He asked he didn't think she did but he wanted to make sure.

Alice thought for a bit as she slid into the passenger seat and straightened out her skirt. "hmm, no I don't I already did all the homework that is due for next week, so I am free." she replied to him smiling.

He smiled to himself. "Good because I have plans for us all weekend long." He looked to her putting a hand on her thighgently rubbing absently lifting her skirt without realizing it. He drove faster as he got closer to his apartment.

Alic blushed at his touch when he lifted up her skirt she flinched a bit and let out a small gasp of surprise. "Jason!" she exclaimed hoping that was enough to make him stop. She wasn't ready for anything like that and had told him that before when they first started dating.

He smiled as she squealed out his name only making him slide further under her skirt pinching her thigh lightly. "Oh come on I am only rubbing your leg calm down." His voice was commanding but not quite angry. He didn't want her too worked up before they even got home. "Almost there"

Alice looked at him, "Fine, it just startled me..." she replied to him looking outside of the cars window, she has hardly been to Jason's place, usually she is to busy with work or art club.

He smiled as he parked in the spot closest to his door. He knew there was a benefit to the first floor. He cut off the car hoping out walking to her side ad taking her hand leading her inside. He had spent 3 days cleaning just so the house would be spotless for this occasion. He unlocked the door and led her inside.

Alice smiled as she saw how clean his place was, "Wow it isn't cluttered Jason, I am impressed." She replied to him teasingly. She kissed him lightly on the cheek.

He giggled as he turned to her kissing her gently on the lips pressing his body against hers. They were just barely inside the door. Her soft velvet thighs he so longed to be between were slightly exposed. He pressed he gently to the wall as he deepened his kiss.

Alice didn't mind him kissing her, in fact she rather enjoyed it, she closed her eyes as he deepened the kiss backing her into the wall. She broke off the the kiss and blushed, "I didn't know you were so passionate Jason..." she muttered to him shyly brushing some of her long blond hair behind her ears.

He never bothered to respond he only kissed her more but now his hands roamed her body sliding over her breasts softly along with her stomach and thighs. He lifted one leg and wrapped it around his waist.

Alice yelped in surprise and started squirming "JASON! STOP THAT!" she yelled at him trying to break free, she wasn't ready for anything like this and thought she had made that clear, she tried to push him away from her.

Her feebly attempts to push him away only made him press against her harder as her began to grope at her breasts. His head dropped a bit as he nibbled a piece of her neck sucking it lightly. His erection growing as the friction between them increased.

Alice tried to push his head away from her, "Jason stop this, come on this isn't funny!" she exclaimed to him more then a little terrified.

He began to get mad as he gripped the fabric of her shirt pulling it till it tore free to expose her chest. He tossed her towards the couch his body following close behind her.

Alice was shocked at Jason, he had never done anything like this before, she landed on the couch with a thud, her glasses falling off her face. She saw the blurry figure of Jason coming at her and tried to roll of the couch to escape.

He grabbed for her hair forcing her onto the couch pinning her by her hair as he eyed her newly exposed flesh. He licked his lips lightly. "Today our relationship is changing. from now on you will know your place." He smiled as he grabbed her bra flipping it up to expose more flesh.

Alice used her hands to cover herself, to say she was terrified was an understatement. "Jason, come on stop this please!" she told him her heart beating faster each passing second.

He had enough of her. He raised his hand letting it crack down hard on her cheek. "I said you will learn your place." He spoke softly as he lifted hes hand letting it make just as firm contact with her other cheek.

Back
Top Bottom