Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Detention {Nowfaleena and ZOMBiiE}

Nowfaleena

Star
purpleanimegirlcopy.jpg

Bree dashed off to her final class of the day, she was running late and she knew that if she didn't get there soon she would probably get in big trouble. She couldn't help being late this time though, her mother had called her on her cell, she thought it was an emergency. Turned out her mother just wanted to yell at her and if Bree had hung up she wouldn't have heard the end of it. As the girl dashed down the hall, her black hair with the front dyed red flowed behind her, she couldn't help but think Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh SHIT! As she rounded the corner she slammed into a poor unsuspecting student, she quickly got up, apologized and dashed to her class door where she tried her best to sneak inside without being noticed.

"Well hello there, Bree." he let out, without even turning around to look at the young girl who had the nerve to show up late for his class. "Please, take a seat." he ordered the girl as he continued reading from the text book which was held quite tightly in his hands. He continued on teaching for another few minutes before his attention would even return to Bree. He simple walked down the aisle of desks, bent down and mumbled, "You'll stay after class and explain to me why you were late. You'll also have to catch up on the work you missed." he told her and then continued on giving his lesson for the day.

Bree slumped down in her seat as she took out her notebook and started to take notes on the lesson. When her teacher came to her desk and mumbled that she had to stay after class she slumped further down into her chair and nodded. "Yes teacher. I understand...sorry I was late again. She was really a good student, when she showed up, she just had family problems. Like her mom for instance, she was always calling her to bitch about something or other, at the worst time too. She ran her fingers through her hair as she started to daydream and doodle in her notebook.
(Sorry for the late response, this week has been hectic.)

"Just make sure it doesn't happen again, or I will have to call home." he spoke out before continuing on with the lesson which he was already teaching before Bree had interrupted the class with her late entry. The class went by fairly quickly, mostly just involving him reading out loud to the class from an old text book. Although Dylan did love his job very much, sometimes the students were just too much for him and he would lose interest in teaching all together, half the students were failing his class and yet none of them seemed to care one little bit about it. Of the ones who even bothered to show up, very few of them still bothered to pay attention to him. What could he possibly do to keep these students interested in school, the thought went through his mind...

Bree was one of the students that was failing Dylan's class, though it wasn't because of not paying attention. The girl was just usually so late, she took good notes and payed attention when she arrived but no matter how hard she tried it just never seemed good enough. The teenager sighed as she stopped doodling and day dreaming and started to right down what she believed was important and would be on the test. She really was a bright girl, if only she would be on time she would probably have at least a 'B' maybe even an 'A'. When the bell rang the multi-colored hair girl stayed put in her desk as the rest of her classmates filed out of the room, pushing and shoving to get out of there as fast as possible so they could get home. Bree let out a sigh and waited patiently for her teacher, Dylan, to start scolding her again and tell her what work she had to do. Bree just prayed that her mother wouldn't call her.

"You know, I could just give you the regular punishment of a detention, maybe even calling in your parents to discuss your little problem..." he sighed as the man walked closer to Bree, taking a seat on the desk infront of her. "Well, I think I will need to do something a little different to really get the message into your head." he said with a smile as he hopped up, taking the seat next to the young girl and turning to her with a smile, looking around to make sure that the door had been closed and nobody was around. "Pull down your pants, and bend over." he ordered the girl, with a large grin on his face he watched her.

Bree winced at the thought of her teacher calling her parents and having them come in to talk. She would never hear the end of that. Detention she could handle with ease, her parents not so much. Her eyes followed the man as he moved around the room, when he turned to her as looked away from him, she didn't see Dlyan look at the door. When she heard him order her to pull down her pants she quickly whipped her head around to look at him, her eyes were wide in shock. “Wwhat did you just tell me to do? I-I think I heard you wrong.” She said her voice shaking.

"I told you to pull down your pants, now do as I have told you." he said out loud as he looked the girl over. "You need to be punished, and I will be the one to give you your punishment." the man stood up and stood over Bree, looking down at the girl. "Well, take them off now or I will call your parents."

“So I heard you correctly then. Ok then.” Bree said as she slowly stood up, turned her back toward the man and acted like she was going to obey him. She suddenly made a dash to the door, hoping to get there and find it open. She couldn't believe that he had asked her that, she knew that she had to get out of there as fast as she could and tell someone.

As the young student ran for the door, Dylan bolted after her and managed to grab her by the arm and pull her back towards him. "Hey now Bree, you don't want me to get mad do you?" he half yelled as he pulled the girl over towards her desk and threw her down on her stomach on top of it. He continued to hold her down but used his own free hand to search through his desk for the pair of handcuffs which he kept handy for situations such as this. "You don't think this is my first time disciplining a student, do you?" he asked with a smile as he reached down, cuffing the girl's hand to the desk so that she wouldn't be able to attempt another escape. "Now I will have to strip you myself." he laughed as he forcefully began to undo the girl's jeans and pull them down around her knees.

Bree let out a gasp of shock when he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him, dragging her to the desk as she struggled in his grasp. The tone in his voice scared her, badly. When he shoved her down on her belly she let out a small whimper, this could not be happening, this had to be some sort of dream, she would wake up soon and be in her room with her mom yelling at her. Any chance of that vanished when she felt the cool metal around her wrist and her the metallic 'clink' of something being closed and locked into place. A handcuff, he had handcuffed her to the desk. Any further chance of this being a demented dream were shattered when he undid her worn jeans and yanked them down her knees, revealing her silk midnight blue panties that had silver stars and moons on them. “Pplease let me go!” Bree said as she struggled desperately against the cuffs, her voice was terrified.

Dylan's face was soon placed against the girl's little butt which jiggled as she struggled to get free from his grasp. He took a long sniff of her panties, moving his head back with a smile. "Mmm, your pussy smells lovely." he commented with a sick laugh. He hand soon probed her butt, touching it and spanking it gently. The gentle little spanks soon got more violent by the minute until they were leaving red marks all across her cheeks. Loud smacks could be heard all through the room. Although it had been over in less then 15 minutes he had managed to turn her entire bottom red, leaving her unable to walk. His own hand stung quite fiercely.

Bree let out a yelp when she heard and felt him sniff at her panties. Her whole body quivered in terror at his laugh, she had never heard anything like it before, and it scared her to death. When the teenager felt him start to touch her smooth pale bottom and start to spank the tender flesh she whimpered. The whimpers quickly changed to yelps of pain as the force of the spanks increased, tears started to form in her eyes from the pain, her small slender frame flinching with each hit. Her ass was tingling from the pain, each time he smacked her made the skin awaken and feel like it was burning. “Pplease stop! Oh god it hurts!” Bree shouted, trying to hold back her tears.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" he teased the girl as he looked over her nearly naked body. He flashed a small smile as he made his way around the desk so that he would be within reach of the girl, and grabbing at her hair he pulled her head up a little towards his own and planted a soft, wet kiss on her. He smiled as he pulled himself away, looking down at the cuffed up little girl below him.

Bree let out another whimper as he teased her. A whimper that soon turned to a yelp of surprise and pain as he grabbed her dyed red hair and pulled her head up and towards him. Her eyes widened in surprise as kissed her softly, almost as if that would have made everything alright, that what he did was perfectly fine. The student started to struggle in the cuffs. Trying to wiggle away, to get her hand out of the cuffs. "Let me go!"

Back
Top Bottom