Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and his maid. A trap RP. MxF or MxM DOMINANT PARTNER NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerminallyCapricious

Super-Earth
For MxM
In this RP i'd play as the trap, a maid for his master. As his master's maid he does the house cleaning and such until his master decides to take advantage of the maid, discovering his maid isn't the woman once thought. The master can't help but still feel attracted, deciding to have his fun with the maid, a relationship sparking between the two of them.

For MxF
You'd play as a richer woman that meets my character when my character takes an interview to be a butler. With my character as cute as he is, she hires him, but as a maid, and her personal maid at that. She makes him dress in the maid's outfit, taking him in public, humiliating him, etc. They form a relationship with this equal perversion.

My character
Name: August Springs
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Hazel
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125lbs
Phallus virgin: Yes
Anal virgin: Penetrated with fingers/toys
Erogenous zones: Ears, nipples, inner thighs, small of back
Phallus size: 5'
Personality: Shy, friendly, dense
Dislikes: sweating, spiders, anything gross
Sexuality: Bi-sexual (unexplored)
Ons: Public, S & M, dress up, foreplay, edging, pegging, sucking penis, swallowing cum, big penis, big breasts, butt, toys, spanking, toys under cloths, forced orgasms
Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, blood, diapers
Description: Having been sheltered as long as he has, with home schooling and the like, he never really got out and made many friends, never really thought about the difference between a girl and a guy, and ended up with gender confusion disorder, leaving him unsure about himself, often dressing himself up at home. He'd never thought about dressing up in public, or for someone else, until he was hired that is. Now he is forced to dress up like this, and he is unsure if he's happy or terrified.
Image:
NOQLayP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom