Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SP's New Request Thread! Cravings include Pokemon, Digimon, Bloodborne, and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

Hey all, I'm a relatively experienced writer, having done random stories and RPs for the better half of a decade, and erotic ones specifically for about three years now. I prefer writing longer RPs with more emphasis on story and character progression than the sex. There would still be plenty in the way of erotic happenings, of course, but I feel there should be a good build up to it. In my opinion, the sex scenes are more satisfying when we have some investment in the characters, and they’re rarer and further apart. I like doing both, simpler stories with only two characters, and larger complex pieces where we each play an ensemble cast that interact.

Ridiculous Rules

1. I like original settings, or doing alternate universe versions of established worlds. For instance, I won't play as Harry, Ron, or Draco, but a story taking place in Hogwarts with original characters would be something I'm interested in. I don't mess with canon. The exception to this is when the story clearly takes place out of the canon. For instance, some other force messes with the universe (like it might in Kingdom Hearts) or it’s set well after the series canonically ends.

2. I only really do MxF. Sorry, MxM isn't for me, and I'm not usually a fan of playing female characters. The exception to this is if we're doing a story where we each play multiple characters. Then I tend to be more open to exploring different sexualities and gender identities among them. I only roleplay with women at the moment, so once again sorry about that.

3. Methods of posting in order of favorite to least preferred are; Google docs (easily edited and shared makes it perfect for collaborative work, especially for dialogue or fixing any errors), forum posting, email, and lastly PM. I don't like using instant messaging/skype for writing out the stories because it feels like longer responses aren't really easy. I'll use them for out of character discussion, or typing out dialogue between two characters though.

4. Comments, criticisms, concerns, etc. is always appreciated. If you have a problem with how the story is going, have a suggestion, or are even just bored with the story, then please let me know! A huge part of my enjoyment in writing comes from knowing that my partner is having a lot of fun with it too. If you there's something you don't like, then I'd prefer we see if there's something we could do to improve it than leave you feeling obligated to continue with a story you aren't having fun writing. Worse comes to worst, and you feel our writing styles aren't meshing, then that's alright. It happens, and sometimes that's just the way these stories end. I’ve had to do the same a few times myself. It’s never fun, but it’s fair and respectful to the other person.

5. My own schedule is pretty crazy. I try to update a bare minimum of once a day, but sometimes even that isn't possible. Between 12 hour work shifts, classes, familial obligations, and what have you, I can't always guarantee a timely update. I will however try to message you whenever that's the case so that you're not left wondering if the story has been abandoned. I would like the same courtesy, of course. If you aren't able to update as frequently, or even if you have to take a break for a while, then just let me know. I completely understand how life can get hectic sometimes.

6. I prefer writing in 3rd person present perspective, but am fine with using almost any writing format. Paragraph breaks are a must, but other than that, I'm not the biggest stickler on grammar and spelling. English isn't everyone's first language, and there's more than enough obscure writing rules that I'm probably breaking a few in this very paragraph. :p The occasional misspelled word, or misuse of there/their/they're isn't going to bother me too much.

7. I generally put out a few paragraphs, and try to match at least as much as I receive. I don't expect every reply to be essay length, but a paragraph or two should be a good minimum. This is equivalent to roughly 200-300 words per post. It doesn't have to stay in that range for every post, and being longer isn't an issue at all, but if the replies are consistently 100 words or less, then it becomes difficult for me to keep interest in the story.

8. My F-list is not set in stone. Nothing in it is absolutely required for the most part, and even potential kinks listed for each story aren't necessarily needed. I have my hard limits (no scat or death), but tend to be pretty flexible about what kinks I'll include in a story to fit my partner's likes and dislikes.

Alright, with that done, let's get to the fun stuff! Remember, anything in orange is what I'm craving most right now.

Potentially Possible Pairings
(My character is listed on the left. These are just pairings I tend to be fond of, but don’t have any particular story to them. Actual story ideas I have will be listed below.)

Father x daughter
Father x daughter's best friend
Older brother x younger sister
Older brother x younger sister's best friend
Teacher x student
Teacher x student’s be- no, I’ll stop. That’s just ridiculous
Cop x delinquent
Cop x delinquent's girlfriend
Paladin/reformed man x seductress/succubus/demoness
Creator x robot/monster girl

Stupendously Supplied Story Scenarios
(Story ideas that I'm craving in no particular order)

Artificial Life:
A brilliant scientist, alone in the world, no one to share his intelligence with, and perhaps just slightly insane decides that no human in the world could quite measure up to his standards for a family. He constructs a girl to serve as a partner, a friend, and yes, even a lover. She would have the most advanced artificial intelligence known to man, allowing her to keep up with his outstanding intellect, and to develop her own personality over time. Of course, he also has a variety of ways to punish her, just in case she steps out of line. After all, it wouldn't do to have her rebel or think she's better than him, would it? She’s meant to be his partner, yes, but one that HE controls.

I originally envisioned this as being with a robot girl, and "punishments" would include things like electric shocks, or reprogramming her. May contain: Pseudo incest (He’s her “father”, BDSM (light, mostly tying her up or otherwise restraining movement and spanking or such), minor pain play, age play (Being a robot, she can be a teen or adult woman), pet play (especially since she could be given some animal like characteristics), fear play, mind control, body modification, and some insanity.

Post-Apocalypse:
The world has been ravaged by nuclear war. The human population has been brought down to a fraction of its size, and were once overpopulation was a major fear, now the threat of extinction feels all too real. People are encouraged to reproduce, some even forced, and it's not rare for viable women to be kidnapped by bandits and sold to breeding centers. Wildlife has evolved in a way that no one expected, and it seems that new threats are around every corner. Small shanty towns that make up the cities sparsely dotting the landscape are the places where laws can be upheld, and even then, it's a crapshoot what the rules will be and how strictly they're enforced. Every day, even survival is a struggle, and for many people, success is measured by seeing the next sun rise.

I'm imagining a world here similar to fallout. There will be some humor, but this is one of the darker world ideas I have. Characters will be pretty grey, morally, and I don't imagine much in the way of happy endings. Some plot ideas I had include a brother trying to keep his sister out of the breeding houses, a robin hood like bandit, and possibly someone trying to hide their mutation, which has become a death sentence in the post nuclear world. May contain: Multiple characters, incest, non-consent, and prostitution.

Cyber Magic:
Similar to the idea behind Shadowrun. In the future, technology has advanced to amazing heights. AI has gotten to where robots have begun campaigning for equal rights, cybernetic implants are commonplace, a truly dangerous weapons litter the streets. At the same time though, magic has returned to the world in a big way. Elves and orcs don't take kindly to the new technology, preferring to solve things the old fashioned way. Dwarves and gnomes are quicker to embrace it though. All the while, humanity works to accept and adjust to this major change in the world.

Bigotry is sort of going to be a constant theme in this one. Elves believing they're superior to everyone else, humans reacting badly to other sentient beings moving in on their turf, magic vs technology, etc. I can see characters playing into that. A human with cybernetic implants forced to work with an Elven mage, for instance. Magic and technology can mix, but not many people do it thanks to the difficulty in getting the two elements to play nice. May contain: Multiple characters.

Fur World:
It's been a few years since The Event. That's what everyone is calling it. No one knows how it happened, or why. There was a bright flash of light that enveloped the whole world. When it cleared, everyone had taken on animal like characteristics. The extent of this varied from person to person. For some, they just gained ears, whiskers, or tails. For others, they became human sized, bipedal versions of an animals, and barely even humanoid. Personalities became more animal like too. People who gained wolf like properties became more predatory, sneaking everywhere and cornering their targets while the more rabbit like people now get startled at the drop of a hat. The world adjusted quickly, and society established a new norm. The changes gave way for numerous prejudices to take place, and those too weak to fight find themselves in very unfavorable situations.

So, the level of furry here is whatever we set it to. Our characters can just essentially be nekos, thus humans with animal ears and tails, or we can go into full yiff territory with them being anthropomorphic. A particular idea for it I’m fond of is that of a predator toying with his prey, keeping her around as a “pet”. Another one is a father or brother fighting to urge to mate with his daughter/sister as the instinct to do so rises. May contain: multiple characters, incest, fear play, pet play, age play, BDSM

Cyber Patrol:
A couple of years after Venjix is defeated, humanity is making great strides towards rebuilding. All around the world, people are coming out of hiding, and those who were captured or had Venjix implants put in are being reintegrated into society. A new threat has risen though, a backup that the virus has been working on comes to fruition, and it wants to play a game. Enter the Cyber Patrol, an elite team of rangers put together to protect humanity from extinction.

This story would take place in the same universe as RPM, and continue the story from there. Alternatively, it doesn’t have to be Power Rangers, and could instead just be inspired by them. This can be a story focused on a group of robot pilots fighting to keep the world safe from a powerful threat. May contain: Multiple characters, fear play, and mind control.

Kingdom Hearts (Currently in Progress with Sweet Marie):
This would take place outside of the main series completely, in an alternate universe. The characters are free to travel to any fictional worl from TV, books, movies, games, myths, etc. Keyblade weilders are rare are powerful people capable of shaping the whole world. Becoming a master takes years of intense training, and the rules governing what they may or may not do are strict for good reason. Seeking power and using it freely can lead to corruption, and filling the heart with darkness. When one man gives in, it threatens to destroy the whole universe.

If this is done with only one character each, then I would see it being as your character chasing mine down and trying to stop him. The battles would get intense in more ways than one. With multiple characters, there is also room for things like master/apprentice couples. May contain: Multiple characters, non-con, dub-con, AU characters (involving characters from established canons having their stories changed as a result of meddling)

Card battlers:
In a Yugioh like world, card games are a major factor of everyday life. Businesses, lives, and even the fate of the entire world can come down to a simple card draw. In this world, it's the norm to settle disputes through a match of the popular game, and use of violence is a rare occurrence. Betting is not only allowed, but encouraged, and when people don't have the money to pay, they may resort to other means to keep from having their rarest cards taken away. Of course, there are evil crime syndicates popping up, hoping to take over the world through these games.

The card games I'm familiar with are Yugioh, Pokemon, Magic, and Hearthstone, but if you have a different one in mind, just let me know and I'll see if we can make it work. We could even go for making up our own card game, though that would significantly complicate things. May contain: Multiple characters, non-con, dub-con, gambling, and coercion.

Dungeons and Dragons:
Five players show up for their session as usual. The Dungeon Master informs them though that they would be starting a new adventure today. One unlike any they've seen before. Everyone gets excited, eagerly rolling up their new characters as they wonder just what the story teller has prepared for them. After putting their finishing touches, they gather at the table and get ready to begin. The DM rolls a die right off the bat, without muttering a single word. The players suddenly wake up to find themselves in a medieval world, having taken on the forms of their characters but with their own looks mixed in. Why did this happen? How do they get home? Where is the Dungeon Master? Needing answers, the players set out on, as promised, an adventure unlike any they've seen before.

We can use a fake/custom game setting instead of D&D here if preferred. There's room to change things up as well. For instance, people who would normally just be NPCs or even villains can join them if we want to play people who know more about the world. May contain: Multiple characters, non-con, dub-con, gambling, age play, pet play, anthro/furry, incest (depending on the characters)

Bloodborne:
In this gothic world, monsters roam the street. They infect and kill others, attacking anything that isn’t like them on sight. Now, the hunt begins. Clad in black, with a gun in one hand and an odd weapon in the other, he attacks his foes. The man is clearly cautious with his actions, but aggressive nonetheless, showing no mercy as he strikes down the monsters that were once human. Blood splatters, and creatures cry. The hunter remains silent. He does not fear these nightmares. No so long as he dreams.

For this, I see us either both playing hunters that cross paths, or my hunter meets your character who is either special in some way (perhaps she’s immune to infection), or who he otherwise wants to save. I’m still playing through the game myself, so not having an understanding of the story isn’t an issue. This is mostly for the cool dark setting, and having fun with trick weapons. It also doesn’t need to be set in a Victorian period. Perhaps the hunt continued on into the modern world, and now this small town is the location for the newest one. May contain: non/dub-con, fear play, horror, light bondage.

Pokejinka:
The journey to become a Pokémon master is a long and difficult one. Trainers have two options for getting started. They can go to a lab where they gain a Pokémon from the local professor, or they can attempt to get one in the wild. For many trainers, just acquiring one is challenge enough. Pokémon are sentient beings, capable of their own thoughts and emotions. Only through working together and getting to know each other can the two form a proper bond, and grow stronger as a result. From there, they fight through the 8 gyms across the land, and find their way to the Pokémon league where they face off against the best of the best to finally decide who is the true champion.

So, for this RP it uses Gijinka, which tend to be something like this.

commission__absol_gijinka_by_mih4ru_chan-d6h59bd.png

Two things are kind of required for this story to really be effective. The first is a knowledge of the game series. I’d prefer familiarity with up to Gen VI and mega evolutions, plus the Pokémon there. The actual story isn’t as important since we’d be making our own. Second is that multiple characters are played. MC will have his starter Pokémon and eventually acquire a full team. Likely, he’d have a female rival who’d do the same. From there, we can both also play various NPCs that crop up along the way, like gym leaders and opposing trainers. Outside of that, the sheer diversity this story offers pretty much makes it so we can have any kink or story type we want in it.

Welcomed Worlds Without Well Written Write-ups
(Ones I may or may not be craving. These are general ideas that need some spitballing to fully form into proper stories.)

Space Piracy:
Flying around the stars in their ship, fighting against the federation, stealing from the rich and giving to... well, themselves. In fairness though, the crew is poor. Hostage princesses, tension with former allies now on opposite sides of the law, and of course, lots of treasure. Just what sort of adventures will the group get up to?

Urban fantasy:
Modern setting. The masquerade has been lifted. Magic exists. So do elves, faeries, vampires, and everything else people thought were just stories. The unexplainable is now explained.The things that went bump in the night now do so in the day. The possible is now possible.

Magic schooling:
Inspired by Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Students and teachers getting up to random and sexy shenanigans in a school or camp setting. X-Men, Video Game High School, Accel World, and a sci fi setting are acceptable alternatives here as well. Speaking of...

Accel World:
Well, based on it, at least. Youth using virtual headsets to become powered armor using fighting game characters and battling for points on their quest to dominate. I see certain rule changes taking place here though. The penalty for losing is different, as is the age restriction.

Making Bail
Not based off a franchise, just an idea that I had. Your character's boyfriend is in trouble with the law. You make a deal with the arresting officer to help keep him out of jail, but it comes at a cost that has you keeping a secret behind his back.

Digital Jungle:
Digimon is the name of the game here. Multiple adventurers, each with their own Digimon partner journey around both the real and digital world in search of a way to save them. This story can be similar to the Pokejinka one, where the human and his/her digimon work together to win a tournament, with the major difference being that each person only has one mon instead of multiple. It could be more of a group effort instead, where all the characters are working together for the most part. This has a lot of ways the story could go, so it would involve a lot of talking out.

Others:
Digimon
Animorphs
Final Fantasy (especially VI and XIV)
Dresden Files
Super Sentai/Power Rangers/Kamen Rider
Homestuck
Yugioh
GOT/ASOIAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back