Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M lf F - 2 plots (fantasy/medieval and scifi) with dominant male characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been playing around with two ideas in my head for the last few weeks and I'd love to get some ideas from you or roleplay them!
They both are left rather open and could work better in long term, but will have short term possibilities
I don't have any specific kinks that I'm looking to involve in these two, but if you do then I'm open to discussion!

Medieval/fantasy
He had served the realm for almost two decades, starting when he was just a youth barely able of growing a wispy fluff of a beard. But now, despite been victorious at the battle of Bebbanburg, he was cast away, shunned. Labelled a heathen, a godless man with no morals, he was no longer welcome in the Queen's army, let alone as one of her protectors and advisors The priests had done their part, whispering in the ears of the Queen and her advisors. They claimed a man that worshipped many gods could not be trusted. That he was evil, adulterous, lustful and deceitful. But it was they who were deceitful. It was true that he was adulterous and lustful, lascivious even. But none that had never stopped him from doing his duty and he had done it since the Queen was a child too young to rule

(this obviously seems more long term and could involve numerous characters, from anyone Uhtred meets along the way, to the Queen and anyone in her court)

SciFi / space
The stolen attack vessel hurtled through space, constantly gaining on its unknowing prey. The vessel was small and designed for quick, aggressive forays. But it's new owner, who had 'acquired' it in a game of space poker had modified it. Now heavily armed and stealthy it was the perfect raider's ship. He could easily target small, unarmed crews raid, plunder and be gone in just minutes He flew it solo, in fact he did most things solo, not playing well with others. He was a brute of a man, almost a beast, standing almost 7 foot tall and heavily muscled. He smiled sinisterly to himself as the beams locked onto the ship that was just aimlessly floating through space. Within seconds his devices had scanned the ship for the crew; just one; and disabled all defences and shields it possessed. Grabbing a large gun in either hand he dropped through the hatch, entering the ship that would become his prey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom