Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut-free zone, pls. (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlotte

Moon
Hi, okay. I'm/was Charlotte. Feel free to call me that, Charlie, Chuck, Char, whatever (main account is Harlot, hence the bolding). I'm just gonna save us some trouble and edit out the naughty parts from my main thread and put it here. For such a case where someone else might not want to dive into a pile of deep-throaty balls-deepy sticky-gooey RP's. I'm here for you, bruh. I got you.

I'm here to read and write. I like how people string words together, I like the word choices they used, I like the pictures they paint and how they react to mine.

Here's some general stuff I like, but I'm not sure how handy it'll be for you since this is a non-smutty request thread? As in, I'm not really interested in what gender you really are/identify as?

-Things I like (Added an F-List, find here):
Beards, gruff attitudes, height differences, possession, aggressive affection, secret public displays of affection/attention/intimacy, territorial characters, humor, fluff, romance, cheesy/tacky plots and scenarios, masculinity as a whole, character development, immediate attraction with restraint, angst, dumb sleepy boys when they're all groggy and just waking up, and so on and so forth.

-Things I do not like, and will not do:
Incest, age gaps or teenage/highschooly characters, rape, master/slave, raceplay, infidelity, anal penetration, piss/poo play, degradation in any form. There are plenty of people here who get off on that, I am not one of them.

-Things I need from you:
Aside from past-tense/third person, (and I'm kinda bad with keeping it straight myself, but, I try) literacy. I mean, I'm not doing such a swell job here but you can read it, right? Flows well enough, minimal fuck-ups save for a shit ton of run on sentences. I'll need it from you, too. "There", "they're" and "their" are different, as are "your" and "you're".

You'll have to be a dear and start us off after the plotting and brainstorming. I'm not entirely sure how this is going to play out, honestly. Usually my threads get to smut, and then there's nothing else. So other goals will have to be put in place.

I reserve the right not to roleplay with you.

I have a few short one-shot prompts, but otherwise I have no plot bunnies in mind or anything. Come at me with some. Chances are, if it's silly and fun, I'll wanna do it. And if you're one'a them fellas that likes to throw wrenches in or otherwise just add stuff on to these ideas, you get reward stickers.

-General nonsense prompts.
"I thought you were my friend and I slapped your ass in greeting."
"Accidentally fell face-first into your crotch, kill me now."
"Pretending to date you because someone was obnoxiously hitting on you."
"I drunkenly tried to fight you and ended up knocking myself out and you were kind enough to take care of me until I woke up."
"Power goes out on a rainy night and I'm afraid of thunder help me/I can't see you but your arms are really nice and you smell good."
Character A has a panic/anxiety/asthma attack and person B calms them down via singing/affection/whatever.
Shy, flustered dweeb summons reluctant demon to play their date/significantother for a wedding.
Hoighty-toighty rich guy stumbles upon a woman who's catering/serving/bar tending at one of his events and notices her shocking resemblance to his prior lover. He hires her to keep him company. She desperately needs the cash. He's kind of a dick. Affection may blossom, who knows.
Basically any Disney princess movie plot, with our own characters.
"Hi, I'm your new genie but holy shit I'm really fucking bad at it hold on let me try this again. (You guys are really fucking bad at this one. So much potential for fun-time shenanigans and all you fuckers wanna do is bang a genie.)"
"Fuck, my ex just walked into the restaurant with their new girlfriend/boyfriend. Could you pretend we're dating so they don't think I'm hung up on them? I swear I'll pay you later."
"You live in the apartment above me and your water pipe burst and is flooding into my apartment and you can hear me yelling so you come down to my apartment to see what’s going on and witness me standing in my kitchen/bathroom/whatever, holding an umbrella, screaming at the water pouring out of my ceiling and crying because I have no idea what to do and we both just kinda stand there in shock as my stuff gets ruined and you let me crash in your apartment until my apartment gets fixed because you feel bad."
"I saw you getting robbed so I tried to help but you thought I was the thief and you punched me.”
"I don’t know you but they just paired us up for the haunted house and I'm no good with scary shit."
Also pretending to date for any fucking reason. I don't expect these to be very long, though.

-Stuff you might wanna know:

I RP via PM, although because this won't be airing out my girly parts, I suppose I could do threads. But PM's are my comfort zone.

I write somewhere between 2-4 paragraphs depending on what I'm given and my level of enthusiasm. I can definitely get carried away, as well as underwhelmed. If you gave me barely anything to work with, you'll be lucky to get a reply. Quality and quantity are taken into consideration.

Not new but important. I can't carry plot worth shit. I can't. I got nothin'. Can't do it. I know I can't, so.. I mean, if you're cool pulling it in whatever direction you'd like, or plotting out the whole damn RP with me before getting into it and putting meat on the bones, then all the better. Tell me any plot bunnies you want to touch on. Tell me what you'd like to see happen. This is basically my disclaimer. I suck, but I can help you pass the time sometimes.

Let me know what you like. Any preferences and we'll see what I can do.

You can duck out at any time. No hard feelings, but please let me know that's what it is you're doing. I'm a grown woman, I won't get upset that you left or got bored. Drop me an, 'eh, I'm not feeling it anymore. Was fun though!' and we're golden.

I curse a lot. OOC, in character, in my actual descriptive writing n' shit, all over the fucking place. Let me know if that bothers you. I don't mean my character will be cursing unless it's something I planned out beforehand. I, as the author and guiding voice on my end of the roleplay, will be cursing.

By cheesy/tacky I don't mean cliched superior/inferior teacher/student things like that. I mean real embarrassing shit. Fake dating, uncomfortable situations, unwilling accomplices who dig one another but aren't willing to admit it. Romantic comedy, absurdly impossible in real life crap.

And because I've been asked, I don't really know where I fall on the dom/sub spectrum. I've never considered it. It usually depends on the character I'm given to work with. If you're ultra dominating, I'm probably not going to submit if you're a dick about it. If you're not an asshole, then, who knows. Maybe. But I'm not generally submissive.

I'm totes open to OOC chatter if we're not gonna do the dirty. I don't think my personality is gonna fucking deflect from wanting to do stupid shit in character. I'm pretty rad.

So that's it! If you're tired of blowing your load consecutively in every roleplay like twelve times but still feel like writing and/or being a silly shit, drop me a message. I don't expect this to get.. any responses whatsoever considering the nature of this site, but here it is. Your safest bet is to leave my main account a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom