Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M seeking F to explore any fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
Hi
So I'm an older male from the UK, an English grad and I use my spare time to write, mainly for stage. That doesn't mean I expect your writing skills to be amazing. I'm not that bothered about spelling or grammar, I'm more interested in your writing being interesting and keeping the story going. Smut or story I like stuff that includes thoughts and feelings, not just actions and words.

I enjoy taboo, incest, age-play, pushing boundaries, but I'm just as happy exploring something more sensual. For me, the build up is often far more fun than the act of fucking - the journey is often more fun than the destination. It's also good if the characters have a connection, it doesn't matter if it's good or bad and I'll adapt to you. I usually play a version of myself, at least physically, but I can age down if required (especially for brother sister).

I want you to play in terms of physicality and personality what you're comfortable with - don't worry about trying to please me. What I get off on is knowing that you're looking forward to my posts and excited by what you read. If you have ideas then I'm happy to play them out, but if you're uncertain, just tell me the kind of character you want to play and I can offer you a range of options.

Here's an example of my writing (you can ignore the fact that it's in first person - unless that's how you like to play) that might help.
https://www.literotica.com/s/ellie-5

I have no limits other than scat, vore and tentacles, but I do prefer human and modern 9that's not to say I won't consider others). If you have preferences please don't be afraid to say. I'm here to make friends as much as write, but if that's not your thing I will totally respect that and stick to just the RP. I have skype, yahoo and email, and usually play in PMs.
If you have questions just ask, I don't bite and you might just have fun
Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom