Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In answer to my Add.......(Shamelessdesires and ArcadiaPlay)

Elvira was thankful that her lover was still asleep by the time she crawled back into bed....already the sensation of her pet's warm soft supple skin rubbing up against her own acted like an aphrodesiac...

Kisses upon kisses, lips pressed against lips as she made oral love to her pet. Elvira knew just how damaged Arcadia was and did her best to avoid those areas on her body, no matter how desirable and tempting the girl was. She wanted so badly to take the girl's tits into her mouth and suckle them like a breastfeeder, but her nipples still were so very sore. About the only other erogenous zone left unattacked was her pussy, so Elvira kissed it and ever so gently slipped a finger inside her, slowly fingerfucking her.....

"Arcadia....my beautiful Arcadiaa," she said softly, suprising even herself that she addressed the girl by her actual name and not slut or pet......
"you know how much I love you, but there's something else that I want to tell you...."
With her finger now almost motionless inside the girl's cunt, she looked deep into her pet's eyes....

"Beautiful Arcadia....I want to marry you.....I want you as my wife...."

Arcadia smiled as she felt her mistress' lips come down on her own. Before she had succumbed to the sedative, she was going to tell her how she felt about her. She closed her eyes and kissed her back, enjoying the ability to keep her mind off of the pain of her nipples and ass. She laid back as her mistress went down her body, and began to pleasure her with her mouth and finger. She could tell how gentle she was being, and knew she didn't want to hurt her. She was about to speak the words she desperately wanted to earlier, but words came out of her mouth. She looked down at her as she felt her finger stop moving. She gasped as she heard the words. She wanted to marry her! Now, of course she wouldn't oppose to the idea, she loved her. "Mistress, I love you so much!" She exclaimed, feeling tears of happiness stream down her face, much different from the tears of pain and despair not too long ago.

Elvira burst into tears upon hearing the words she'd been waiting to hear. Arcadia had changed her, softened her and her Mistress would never be the same. To be sure, she would continue to have slave maids----somethings just never change---but love and now marraige? 2 words she thought she'd never hear comprehend, leave alone coming from her own lips.

"Oh my god!," she squealed...."yes!....yes!!" she stopped fingering her pet and grabbed her toghtly, mashing her pet's body against hers....a hundred things suddenly poured through her mind.....wedding gowns, invitations, where they'd go to be married, the reception, the honeymoon.....
But something else came to mind as well. Would her bride to be insist on changes?....could she still manage to keep her status as a Domme and slave owner, or would her fiancee insist on an abrupt ceasing of her torturing?
Elvira still loved bondage and still loved torturing sweet young things. It was better that she got it all out in the open now before events went any further.

"Sweetheart," she said softly. "I know it's early to discuss this, but you know me well enough by now.....I'm more than willing to be your wife, and would love nothing more than to have you for an eternity, but....I'm not sure how much I can change for you....I.....I have needs as a Domme and Mistress....how would you feel about still retaining slave maids? It would be very hard for me to stop fucking my maids, but I don't do it for sex....I do it as a reminder that they are my property....
If you insist, I guess I can try and change, but we need to discuss this....."

Arcadia giggled cheerfully and wrapped her arms around her mistress. She couldn't believe all of this was happening! Everything wedding related ran through her mind. She had no idea who would attend, what kind of dresses they would wear, what kind of food they would serve, and the list went on and on. Her thoughts seized as she saw a more serious look on her future wife's face. She tilted her head a little bit to the side and looked at her intently as she spoke. She had never thought about all of that. She knew how much her mistress loved being a domme to slaves, but she didn't want anyone to suffer. She came up with a solution. "I'd like it if you had only one maid that you tortured, and maybe you got others to torture from a BDSM club, or someone who would be willing. Would that be okay?" She asked nervously. The wedding bells just started ringing, and she didn't want them to stop anytime soon.

"You know what' I'll tell you what I'll do," Elvira said as she laid on her side facing her naked fiancee....after suckling on her tits for a while, she came up with a solution.
"I'll continue to have my-----I'm sorry, I should be saying, 'our'---maids dressed in bra and panties and will continue to have them go about their duties. I'm short on staff right now, since the only one I have left is Julie. I'll put out an add on Craigslist for another maid, but will include that she will have to be willing to submit to bondage and light bdsm....and I'll be taking you to 'pink chains' more often...."

Elvira knelt between her lover's thighs and started licking and sucking on her pussy.....coming up for air, she gazed into her Pet's eyes.....
"now, about our wedding....we can have it as lavish and fancy as you like....I'd love to spend a day in this really expensive bridal shop downtown, but I'm gonna warn you....it has a large changing room in the back that I'm gonna fuck you in...."

She started slipping 2 fingers inside and started banging her....."only invite the people closest to you that you KNOW will not dissaprove of you being married to a woman.....to ME....and of course no one will know of our owner and slave relationship.
We'll have 2 receptions.....one will be a 'regular' one with our family and friends but the other will be put on by the bdsm community and I assure you, it will be different...."

Once they made love and both came, Elvira got up but playfully took her pet's wrists, tied them together and secured them to the headboard....."I hope you don't mind Pet," she said giggling...."but nothing's sexier than a bound girl...."

Arcadia moaned softly as her mistress' mouth was on her nipples. They weren't as sore when her soft lips and tongue were on them. She looked at her as she spoke, and took the information in. She enjoyed the compromise she had just come up with. "That sounds absolutely perfect to me. You can continue to torture Julie if you'd like, I have no problems with that," she said smiling. She watched her go down between her legs, and leaned back and closed her eyes, moaning out softly. She looked down at her as she stopped, and smiled at her. She took in all of the information about the wedding, and was very excited about it. "That all sounds fantastic! I don't mind having a lavish wedding, I'd just like to plan everything together," she said softly, looking down, loving how her mistress looked between her legs. She wasn't sure whom she would invite, but if anyone asked where she had been, she would say she ran off to be with her mistress, though she would call her by name to her family and friends. She blushed as her mistress tied her wrists above her head, and looked up into her eyes. "I don't mind, I actually enjoy it a little," she said with a devious smile on her face.

The sight of Arcadia nude and tied to the bed aroused her so much she jumped back on the bed and ate the girl until she came again....."I got to stop doing this," she said giggling, leaving her tied...."But seeing you like that turns me on so much...."

She finally got up again and sat at her computer table just a few feet away from the bed....from a mirror she could see her financee laying there, pretending to struggle a little....."keep that up, and we'll be fucking all day...."
Elvira started placing another craigslist add.....'young female maid wanted, ages 18-25...must be attractive and willing to submit to bdsm....will be a live in position....'

"Allright pet," she said, scooting away from the screen so Arcadia could read it from the bed...."now then....about our wedding...like I said, there's a really nice bridal shop downtown. I want you to have as much input as possible in all this, the only thing I ask is that our gowns be identical. Oh, there is one other thing....I want yours to seperate just above the waist....in the reception sponsored by our bdsm group, you'll be topless...."

Arcadia moaned as her mistress' mouth began to coax her towards yet another orgasm. She watched her mistress go to the computer, and teased her, pretending to thrash and struggle a little. She giggled at her comment on it, and laid back. Once she backed from the computer screen, she read what the ad said. "It looks great," she said smiling. She then listened intently to what she had to say. She was excited about the wedding. When she said that she would be topless at the BDSM reception, she blushed. She was okay with it, because her mistress wanted it, but she was still shy about being naked in front of people. "I'm fine with all of that. I like the idea of us having matching wedding gowns. I'm excited to go down there and try some on, and get into the fitting room you're talking about," she said giggling.

"Fine then," Elvira replied....."let's go, it will be a while before I get any responses....."

She untied her pet and shown her the closet...."I want you to put on an extremely short skirt, high heels and a tight blouse.....we're both probably the same size....oh, except one thing...no panties and bra for you, I will never allow you to wear either one outside, but I want you to bring a strapless bra for the gown fittings....

'David's Bridal' was in the center of town and just like Elvira said, it was expensive and lavish....."price is no object...let's enjoy ourselves," she said as they entered. A distinguished looking man in his 40's and a woman around the same age greeted them, offered them appetizers and champagne, ushered them over to a fancy room walled with floor to ceiling mirrors.

"What price range and style were you looking for?" the woman asked. "is your groom to be with you?"
Elvira laughed, Arcadia looking almost embarrassed...."there is no groom," she replied...."I'm going to marry this ravishingly beautiful girl beside me...."
The woman stopped for a second---apparently even though the Supreme court had recently allowed same sex marraige throughout the US, not everyone was used to seeing this. Thankfully, the woman merely smiled...."I assume you both would be interested in matching gowns?"
"yes, Elvira said," but hers must be detachable at the waist...."

Gown after gown was brought out, fancy with plenty of lace, some plain but shimmering, all different varities. At one point, a pair of off white gowns were brought out.
"We'd like to try these on," Elvira said, looking at her fiancee and grinning. The two took the gowns into the back and locked the dressing room.....no sooner was the door locked than both hurriedly stripped...Elvira pinned Arcadia up against the wall, spread her legs and ate her until she came, then put on the gowns and went out

Arcadia went into the closet and put on a skirt and a blouse, with nothing underneath. She looked at herself in the mirror, and her nipples protruded through just a little, and she blushed. As they arrived at the bridal gown store, she was amazed at all of the gowns. She blushed very brightly as the woman brought up a groom, and was thankful that her mistress answered. She then followed the woman, and looked at the gowns. When her mistress pointed to two for them to try on, a huge smile formed on her face. She followed her into the dressing room, and quickly pulled her skirt and blouse off, and laid her head against the wall, moaning out softly as her mistress quickly got between her legs. She quickly came to a climax, and she then tried on the gown that matched her mistress', then walked out with her.

Elvira and her blushing bride to be tried on a number of gowns, finally settling on a breathtaking shimmering white with delicate pink roses and lace, the pink so faint it tended to blend into the fabric. The upper half was a tight fitting corset, low enough so the top of the girl's breasts were exposed, evidence that they both had delicious cleavage. A pair of glass looking cinderella style heels and a half length veil competed the picture....

Elvira eagerly paid for the gowns and arranged to have them delivered....hers fit perfectly but Arcadia's had to be modified so the corset half could be removed...
Celebrating their engagement, the next stop was equally suprising to her bed pet. Making a stop at a Jewelry store, the two walked in, Elvira loving the way her pet's nipples protruded through the fabric....
"Time for the rings lover," she said, almost at a whisper...."pick whatever you like and as always, forget the price....I want you to pick both the engagement and wedding rings and don't worry, I'll be happy with whatever you choose...."

Arcadia thought that her mistress looked beautiful in all of the gowns, but agreed with the one she picked. She loved that they had matching gowns, and was becoming more and more excited. She followed her mistress out the door, and gasped as they parked in the parking lot of a jewelry store. She giggled and went in after her mistress, and nodded as she spoke to her. She looked at all the shapes, sizes, and sets of all the engagement rings. She finally settled on a round diamond in a square setting, with a matching wedding band that fit together with it flawlessly. She pointed at it, to show it to her mistress and so they could also try it on, if it fit. "I'd like us both to get this, so we can have them matching as well as our gowns, if that's okay," she whispered to her mistress.

Elvira was enjoying this as much as her pet....Arcadia was literally giggling with excitement and she reminded her owner of a 10 year old being let loose in a toy store.
The one advantage of being the heir to a family fortune meant she could say to her fiancee that she could pick anything she wished and actually meant it. When Arcadia slipped the ring on her finger and showed it to her Mistress, Elvira had to admit...it really was a breathtaking stone, proof that her pet had splendid taste.

"Yes my pretty pet," she whispered in return and kissed her passionately, not caring who saw them. "I agree with you, I'd like us to both have the same set...."
She turned to the woman on the other side of the glass...."I want our rings sized immediately and I want you to call me when they are ready....price is no object, so if you need to charge more to rush it, then do it..."

She gave the woman her cell number after taking pictures of the ring so her pet would have something to gaze at while they waited. Arcadia never looked more beautiful then she did right now.....

"Now then my pet," she said after leaving the store. "I've already made reservations at a very fancy restaurant....'
Off the lovebirds went and after about 15 minutes, arrived at a meditteranean looking, blanched white stone restaurant with a outside walled in patio. There was 4 or 5 trees in the courtyard, miniature white lights wound around and inside the trees...Now that it was dark, they lit up like a thousand fireflies.
A cozy table for 2 sat in one corner....Elvira showed her pet to the table, graciously pulled out the girl's chair and scooted her up before sitting down herself. A waiter came, Mistress spoke something in Greek and the waiter smiled, bringing over a bottle of sweet white wine a few minutes later.

Elvira slipped a hand under the table and between her pet's legs, gently and slowly masterbating her until she was right on the edge of cumming, then pulled out, knowing how much her pet was aroused and obviously wanted more....

Arcadia smiled brightly as her mistress agreed how nice it looked. She was glad they had the same taste, though she wouldn't have minded a different ring. She smiled as she instructed the saleswoman of what to do, and followed her mistress outside. She loved how dominant she was with everyone, not just her. She looked at her mistress as she said what was next in their plans, and smiled brightly. "Really?! Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" She was excited to go to a nice restaurant, as she had never really been to one. As they pulled up, she gasped in glory of its beauty. She followed her inside, and smiled at her as she pulled the chair out for her. She sat down in it, and looked into her eyes across the table. She tilted her head to the side as she heard her mistress speak in another language, very impressed. As she felt her fingers push into her pussy, she gasped softly, then moaned out quietly, not wanting to raise the attention of any waiters. As soon as she was about to climax, she felt her fingers pull out of her. She whimpered, looking at her mistress. Now she couldn't wait to get home even more now, she thought.

Elvira was just as aroused as her pet and neither of them could hardly wait until their romantic dinner was finished and they were again on the road, but this time on their way home.

On their way back upstairs to the bedroom, pieces of clothing were thrown....by the time they reurned to the bedroom, they were both nude. Elvira picked up her pet, carried her to the bed and quickly tied her arms and legs wide apart to the bed.....
She smiled as she brought out a glittery pink ballgag she bought at the adult store.

"hope you don't mind Pet," she said as she fitted the ball in Arcadia's mouth...."but the sight of you gagged and tied turnes me on even more....."
Picture after picture was taken of the naked beauty spread apart and gagged...."don't worry....these are only gonna be seen by me..."

Getting up and walking to the closet, Elvira came back wearing her strapon, the 10 inch dildo swaying from the middle.
"No rough play for us tonight," she said as she generously applied a healthy handful of lube on the shaft, then knelt between the girl's legs. Nudging at her opening a little, Elvira began to slowly and gently penetrate her.....

Arcadia quickly pulled off her skirt, throwing in on the floor just before the stairs. Climbing up the stairs, she also pulled off her blouse, dropping about 3/4 of the way up the stairs. She giggled as her mistress picked her up, and she smiled up at her as she was placed on the bed. She blushed as her arms were tied up and her legs as well, very wide apart, putting her in an incredibly vulnerable position. She smiled as her mistress got the ball gag, and she opened her mouth willingly for her to put it in. She hadn't minded at all, knowing that it turned her mistress on was a she needed. She was a bit shocked that she was taking pictures, but was glad to hear that only she would be seeing them. She watched her go and come back with a strap on, and squirmed a bit in anticipation. She also knew that the fake struggling had turned her on before, so she decided to do it again. She began to pull on her binds, yelling out "Help", all the while with a gleam in her eye, knowing that it would be a long, incredibly wet night.

Elvira grinned...."Ill give you something to yell help about....."
She slipped the dildo in her pet's pussy, pleased that it was already wet in anticipation. Slowly she moved it in and out, bending over her lover and kissing her. This was not as before....there was no rape....Arcadia was now more than willing and eager to please, not because she was a slave but because they were lovers.
The aroma of wet sex permeated the air as Elvira slowly fucked her....in and out, over and over....

"God I love you," she whispered to the girl pretending to put up resistence....
Finally pulling out, she took off the harness, laid down on her belly between the girl's legs and dove her tongue deep inside, lapping, licking and sucking, coaxing out and swallowing every drop of girly juice.....reaching up to grasp her pet's tits, she took thumb and forefinger, gently pulling and twisting her erect nipples.....
It was going to be a long night and she was determined to drain her lover of every trace of nectar, then once done she would lay and know her pet would do the same to her.....

Arcadia giggled through her gag as her mistress commented on her teasing movements. Once she started slowly fucking her with the dildo, she stopped resisting, and started squirming and moaning. She then felt her pull out and go between her legs and start to lick and suck on her pussy. She moaned out loudly through the gag as she coaxed an orgasm out of her, and she felt a nice amount of liquid pour out of her. She felt wave after wave of orgasm overtake her, and she was enjoying every moment of it. She never expected to fall in love with her mistress, but now she had, and now they were getting married. She couldn't believe the way things were turning out, and was incredibly happy that she had ended up here.

Elvira collapsed after their all night orgasm session, but not before taking her pet's left ankle and leashing it to the bedframe.
"just in case," she said, smiling...."you maybe my pet and financee, but I'm still your Mistress...."

Ordinarily, wedding plans require weeks, months, even a year to plan properly. In their case however, things were different....the only friends Elvira could claim as 'close' were all lesbian slave owners, a fact that would almost assuredly raise eyebrows and disagreement with Arcadia's family. To further complicate matters, her pet slave was still that....a slave....and had not been allowed any communication with her family. And now her pet was going to introduce her to her family?
How would that be handled?.....'hi, Mom and Dad....this is my owner, Mistress Elvira...'
Are you kidding? things will be tricky enough when they find out their darling precious daughter was no longer heterosexual...

Elvira made plans the next day for the wedding and the 2 receptions....as discussed before, the wedding would be a traditional one, but the receptions would have to be seperated, being that one would be paid for and planned by the BDSM social circle they now belonged to.
Not all religions recognized same sex marraiges, even if the US government had by now gave it's blessing. Elvira solved that problem by getting hold of a man she knew...she didin't normally have dealings with males, but he was ordained no-denominational so he had no ties to any one religion, and she had paid to rent a very fancy ballroom at the most expensive hotel in the city.
The first reception would be at the mansion, with her other 2 slave maids being allowed to actually wear clothing, a rare treat indeed. The 2nd one would be held at another mansion, a house owned by one of Elvira's slave owners, and woulkd be attended only by other owners and their slaves....

"Sweetheart," she said smiling, gently rolling over her pet onto her back. "we have work to do, a lot of wedding plans....I'm afraid you will have a big problem to deal with....your'e going to have to introduce me to your family...."

Arcadia was still panting long after their long session of kisses and climaxes were over. She watched her mistress roll off her and tie her ankle to the bed frame, and she understood. "It's okay, mistress, I understand," she said, smiling softly at her. She was incredibly excited that the wedding was fast approaching. She certainly never imagined she would be getting married to a female, much less her mistress and owner. She looked into her mistress' eyes, and listened as she spoke. She grimaced as she was reminded of having to tell her family. She knew what she would say, but would they accept? She didn't think so.. But she would have to inform them anyways. She nodded slowly, thinking of how they would react. "Just let me know when and I'll call them and let them know everything, and that is like them to meet you," I say quietly.

Back
Top Bottom