Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In answer to my Add.......(Shamelessdesires and ArcadiaPlay)

Arcadia gasped as she heard the words that came out of her mistress' mouth. She continued to moan out, knowing she would cum soon. She felt the pleasure grow increasingly in her groin, and began to feel her orgasm come on. She began to slightly writhe underneath her touch. She moaned out loudly as a huge orgasm swept over her, and she became dazed with the pleasure. She felt a prick in her skin, but didn't pay any mind to it. She felt a large amount of liquid come out of her pussy, and her orgasm seemed to continue for longer than she expected. Once the orgasm subsided, she lay there limp, breathing heavily, eyes closed. "That was....." She couldn't think of a word that described it enough. She felt a craving for more, and whimpered slightly, her body needing more from her mistress.

The devious Mistress was pleased....the potion worked better and faster than she had expected, but maybe it wasn't just the aphrodesiac. Maybe her bed pet did harbor a secret yearning, maybe a latent lesbianism that needed only the right lady to bring it out?
Her mouth was glued to her pet's cunt and when she exploded, Elvira greedily drank and sucked, sending the delicious love juice cascading down her throat...with every drop that flowed she wanted more, so she continued to suck, finger and lick the beautiful, thrashing Arcadia into yet another climax.
What her pet didn't know was that the potion was already having it's desired effect, another dozen or so orgasms to come, each one making her Elvira's sex pet, slowly turning the girl into a sex starved bimbo, willing to do anything to have pleasure....

Elvira was merely experimenting with her pet however. The drug was only designed to last a few hours, after which she would discover how much passion was Arcadia and how much was because of the potion. Elvira needed to know, and needed to know desperately because another facter entered the equation......

Elvira was falling in love......

with Arcadia......

Arcadia felt her mistress continue to lick her and finger her vigorously after her orgasm, and she needed it more than she could've ever imagined. She writhed and moaned loudly continuously. She had never been pleased in such a way before. She had never actually had sex with any guys, but they had gone down on her. But none of them came close to how this woman made her feel. She grabbed a handful of sheets as she felt another climax fast approaching. She couldn't believe she was having another orgasm so fast, but she wasn't going to complain by any means. She was in complete ecstasy and bliss as her second orgasm came, and she really didn't want this to ever end. If she could lay here in bed all day, her mistress between her legs, all would be right with her. After her climax subsided, she panted heavily. "That, was, so, amazing. Please don't stop," she whispered breathlessly. She didn't want to come off as ordering her mistress to continue, she meant it to tell her how incredible it felt and how she not only wanted, but desperately needed more.

Elvira managed to swallow all the girl's cum just in time for a second load to come gushing out of her. She was so pleased at the way the potion was having it's effect on her....another set of loud moans, writhing and twisting in bed, clutching at the sheetgs and yet another stream exciting the girl's pussy....
"you taste so delicious, pet," she said between slurrps and gulps....
The chemical the way she had witnessed it with other girls would last at least another couple hours, long enough to drain the girl of all her nectar. Another set of orgasms and Elvira switched positions, quickly laying on her back and pulling the exhausted pedr on top of her.

"your turn to please me," she ordered, spreading her legs wide, laying her hands on the girl's side, pulling her close.....she wanted Arcadia to suck her nipples as she had done...to eat her as she had....

The sight of the lovely vixen on top of her, so seemingly anxious to please aroused Elvira as never before. She was infatuated with this girl.....

Arcadia felt orgasm after orgasm wash over her, and she felt so wonderful. Every orgasm, came faster and faster the more she had them. She blushed as she was pulled on top of her mistress. She wanted to make her feel as good as she had felt. She wasn't sure if she would be any good, but she was very ambitious to try and please her mistress. She looked down into her mistress' eyes, her own wide with wonder. She positioned herself to lean down and take her right nipple into her mouth. She ran her tongue around her nipple, and began to flick it across her nipple. She began to suck gently on it, and gently nipped it with her teeth. She then also pleasures her left nipple with her mouth. She then slowly crawled down her body until she was between her legs. She took the view in, making sure she knew where to put her tongue. She slowly moved onto her pussy, and began to gently suck on her clit. She then flicked her tongue quickly across it. She then pulled her fingers up, and began to push one finger inside her mistress' pussy. She began to finger her as she sucked gently on her clit, and reached a hand up to play with her breast. She found herself surprisingly enjoying this, liking the feeling of her mouth on her mistress' pussy. Was she actually a lesbian. She was starting to think she might be... She continued to pleasure her, coaxing her to a climax.

Elvira moaned, her nipples now rock hard and soooo aroused....her bed pet may indeed have been inexperienced, but what she lacked in practice she gained in effort. She arched her back, pushing her tits into the girl's hands.....
Gazing down at her beautiful vixen now nestled between her thighs....."Yesssss, oh, god, yessssssss...!" she hissed.....that golden warm wet tongue!!!
Elvira felt fingers enter her cunt and now pumping her.....between the girl's magic digits and her tongue, she came violently, sending a wave of nectar all over her pet's face, dribbling down her chin.

Panting like a puppy, Elvira picked the girl's head up, staring into her eyes......

"Arcadia,......I.....I love you," she said in a sultry whisper, scarcely believing what she had just confessed.......
She now knew just howmuch she wanted her pet, how much she desired her, how much she needed her.....

Arcadia felt good as she heard the moans of her mistress. She was happy she was pleasing her, and was actually pleasing herself, enjoying being between the woman's legs. She decided that she was into women, and that she was especially into her mistress. She was a very sexy and sultry woman, and she knew she wouldn't mind being here anymore. She felt liquid begin to pour out of her pussy, and tried to lick up every drop, but she could feel some on her chin, not yet having a strategy to get it all. She felt her mistress' hands on either side of her face, and felt her face being pulled up to meet hers. She looked up into her eyes and saw a look on her face she had never seen before. Lust, maybe? She heard the words come out of her mouth, and she had her answer. The look wasn't of lust, or at least not entirely, it was of love. She gasped as she told her that she loved her. She didn't know what to think or say. Was it just because of the fact she made her cum and the hormones were talking. "I have very strong feelings for you as well, but I'm not sure if it's love or not. I've never actually loved someone," she said softly, hoping she would understand. She really really, REALLY liked this woman, and she may be on her way to loving her.

Elvira stopped everything, laid her pet on her side and did the same, bellies and tits rubbing tight up against each other. She tenderly kissed her beloved pet...."I can only hope you'll feel the same way about me, my pretty pet, but either way you'll still be my private bed pet...."
After saying that, Elvira scooted down a little and locked her mouth over Arcadia's pussy, sucking gently at first then more agressively, sinking her tongue deep inside her cunt....in and out she tongue fucked her pet, assisting the drug into bringing the girl into having more orgasms....
After another hour, both women were sweating, exhausted, both bodies drained of their nectar.
"Keep your babydoll off tonight my love," Elvira said...."I want to feel your soft naked body against mine...."

Kissing her more like a lover than an owner, Elvira pulled up the bedsheets over them both, arms intertwined as they both fell asleep....

Arcadia was very touched to know that her mistress loved her, and had feelings for her beyond her being her slave. She knew that eventually, she would love her. She kissed her mistress back, and then watched her crawl down her body, and felt her tongue on her pussy. She gasped softly and began to moan out, her pussy incredibly sensitive from the multiple orgasms her mistress had coaxed out of her. She felt orgasm after orgasm come over her, and she couldn't believe she had any cum left for that many orgasms. She wrapped her arms around her mistress, and was very happy. She was overjoyed that she told her that she loved her. She closed her eyes, drained in many ways from all the orgasms she had had that night. She felt herself quickly drift off to sleep, the warmth of her mistress' body against hers comforting her as she slept.

Elvira had never experienced these feelings for anyone before. Lust, infatuation, desire?....yes, but this was different, this girl...this wonderful beauty now snuggled up beside her was different. The aroma of wet female sex still permeated the room like a wonderful perfume, both women still with dried up sticky cum on their thighs, both too exhausted to wash...

Elvira got up in the middle of the night and unlocked the one shackled leg of her pet. If she wanted to leave, her heart would break but she would let her. Elvira never allowed this much freedom, but then again, Arcadia brought out a love and desire she never thought exsisted....
Gently slipping under the sheets so she wouldn't wake her pet, she gently slipped a finger in Arcadia's pussy, leaving it inside as she fell back asleep....

Arcadia couldn't believe everything that had happened recently. First, she thought she was going to be a maid, but turned out to be stuck in a situation where she was a slave and a maid. Then, Tiffany seduced her, and now she was gone. Once her mistress sewed up her pussy, she never thought that it would ever get unsewn. Now she was her mistress' bed pet, and her mistress loved her, and she was on her way to loving her back. All the different emotions that she felt were enough to make someone go crazy. But the new revelation that her mistress loved her made everything so much better and easier to handle. She felt the bed move, and she stirred for a moment, but quickly went back to bed. When she woke up in the morning, her arms were tangled with her mistress', and she stretched out her legs a little. She didn't feel rope around her ankle, and moved it to make sure there wasn't anything. She smiled, realizing her mistress trusted her. She looked at her still sleeping, and she watched her peacefully asleep.

Elvira yawned, stretched and saw her beautiful bed pet gazing over at her. "God morning, lover," she puurred....."Cmon, let's get ready for our morning shower....."
She went to the bathroom. The shower was big enough for 4 people, so there certainly wasn't a lack of space for the two of them. Once Elvira tested the water, she took Arcadia by the hand and brought her inside, her back against the tile as she knelt down between the girl's legs, gently widening them and began licking and sucking on her pet's pussy, the warm water cascading down over their faces and down between the pet's breasts.

"Nothing like a morning orgasm," she whispered as she curled her tongue and began fucking her pet with it, reaching around and gently inserting a finger in the girl's tight ass....
In and out her tongue traveled like a piston, her finger moving in rhythm in her ass....before long Elvira could hear her pet moan, her body twitching and the sweet taste of dew between her legs.....
Arcadia was like a goddess, her body glistening with the water, her eyes closed, her tits so beautiful as the shower bathed them, her nipples now erect and rock hard.......no girl she ever had was this radiant, this beautiful....

"God, I love you," she said as she coaxed the precious love fluid from her pet.....

Arcadia watched as her mistress woke up, and she smiled at her, still feeling the glow of her many orgasms of the previous night. She got up and followed her to the bathroom. She had never been in this room before, and she was amazed at how nice it was. The rest of the house was absolutely beautiful, but her bedroom and bathroom were especially so. She watched her as she turned the water on, and followed her into the very large shower. She felt the water stream over her body, and sighed happily. She leaned back against the role of the shower as her mistress went down between her legs. She felt her tongue in her pussy and her finger in her ass, and she moaned out softly. She enjoyed how many orgasms that she could coax out of her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, her chest rising and falling softly as her breathing increased slightly. She became more turned on as she told her once again that she loved her, and felt herself come close to climax. "Oh my gosh..." She moaned out loudly, and she felt herself quickly get overcome with the pleasure and emotions of an orgasm, and she moaned and whimpered gently as liquid poured out of her pussy.

"Yessss," Elvira hissed as she drank every drop that gushed from the girl's pussy....that sweet delicious taste....
"YESSSSSSS...!!!"
She braced her pet up against the wall, since it looked like Arcadia was going to collapse and grabbed a loofah, poured secented bath soap on it and began to lather it all over her, concentrating on the girl's gorgeous tits, sucking on her nipples as she bather her luscious pet....getting on her knees between the girl's trembling legs, she gently soaped up her cunt, then down the inside of her legs.

"My turn," she said, handing her pet the loofah, then switched positions, leaning her back up against the wall.....just seeing her naked pet in front of her, soap dripping all over, Elvira felt that now familiar warmth between her own legs, knowing she was already getting wet without even being touched....

Ordinarily, plans afterward would include tying her up and torturing her, but the love she now had for her pet had changed everything. Yes to be sure, bondage would again be used on her, but now only consenual....she would now ask her if she'd like to be tied.....
Once they were dried, she would make sure her pet put back on the pink see through nightee and take her with her to check up on her other maids....

Arcadia's legs were weak with all her orgasms, and was thankful her mistress held her up. She took the loofa from her, and smiled. She took it from her, and began to lather her up. She wasn't sure if she was allowing to kiss or lick her mistress anywhere, so she refrained from doing so. She made sure to very carefully wash every inch of her thoroughly. She got on her knees to clean her legs, feet, and pussy. She looked all over her body, admiring every nook and curve of her body. She lingered a little as she washed her breasts and pussy. She made a daring move as she stood up and gently licked each of her nipples very softly, and then looked into her mistresses' eyes. She wanted to kiss her lips, but wasn't sure if it was okay. She rinsed off, and waited for instructions on what they were about to do with the rest of their day. She couldn't care less about what would happen during the day, she was just waiting for night to come again.

By this time, Elvira had reassigned her other 2 slave maids...there was 3 floors in the mansion, so she simply divided up the 2nd floor with Lacey upkeeping half and Julie doing the other.
Julie had learned quickly that she was a slave and there was no escape...she ran to the front door on one occasion and the electric shock from her collar brought her down to her knees. Screaming and sobbing, she knew then that she was trappedThe buttlpugs in their asses only served as a reminder as to who was in charge.

After Arcadia put her negligee back on, Elvira snapped on her leash to the collar and motioned her to stand. "follow me pet," she said smiling...."Time to check up on my staff..."

Going to the 3rd floor, Lacey was busy polishing and dusting. Elvira arrived with her pet in tow, their Mistress wearing black stilleto boots, fishnets, garterbelt with black lace panties and matching corset.....her pet's tits showing through her babydoll, nipples visible...
Lacey stopped to admire the beauty of both owner and pet...Elvira smiled while Arcadia stood just behind, head slightly bowed. "your'e doing quite well Lacey," Mistress remarked..."keep it up and I might let you out into the back yard later today.."
"Thank you Mistress," the maid replied, bowing her head...Elvira unhooked her pet's leash, saying she had to use the bathroom. "Stay with Lacey for a minute," she said and left.

Lacey waited until she no longer saw their owner. "I know you had something to do with Tiffany," she said to the pink garbed pet...."we were friends, kidnapped together...you could've pushed her away, told her 'no', but you didin't....
Mistress can't watch all of us all the time, sooner or later your'e gonna be left alone and when you are...."
She whispered in Arcadia's ear.....
"I'll be coming after you...Im gonna rape you until you bleed...."

A few minutes later Elvira reappeared....."One word to Mistress bitch," she whispered...."and I swear I'll kill you...."

After Arcadia dried herself, she put on her baby doll and thong outfit. She then followed her mistress, always walking behind her. She followed her to find Lacey hard at work. She was happy that Lacey was doing well at her job, she didn't want anything to happen to her. Once her leash was unclipped, she stood there and watched her mistress leave the room. She then turned her attention back to Lacey, and listened to what she had to say. She couldn't believe what she said. She had indeed told her no, but she didn't want to listen or stop. She gasped as she said that she was going to rape her until she bled. There was one other time where she was threatened if she told her mistress, and she didn't, and look how that ended up. She decided when she had the chance, she would tell her mistress everything that Lacey had just said. She watches as her mistress enters the room, sexy in her outfit, and smiles at her, trying at least for now to pretend that conversation had never happened.

Elvira re entered the room just in time to see her two girls chatting....her bed pet looked a little suprised about something, but she figured she'd give Arcadia time to tell her herself. In the meantime, it was time to check on Julie.

The newest girl was doing her half of the 2nd floor, mopping when they arrived. Between the 3 girls, the buttplug in Julie's ass was larger, due to the fact that she was still 'on probabtion', one might say and in process of being broken in. Unlike Lacey's bra, Julie's had holes cut in the ends of the cups and a pair of weighted nipple clamps swayed from her tits...

"I will take your clamps off tomorrow, slave," she said, looking at her slave.
"Thank you," the maid replied.....
"thank you, WHAT?," Elvira barked....."since you did not reply with 'thank you...MISTRESS," she said, scowling....."your clamps will stay on an extra day.....now, go over to the counter, pull down your panties and bend over...."
Elvira went to one of the cabinets and brought out a long handled hairbrush.....

"have you forgotten who I am?,".......'WHACK!'
"how long is going to take to train you?".....'WHACK!'
"who is the slave here?"....'WHACK!'
"who is the owner?".....'WHACK!'

Julie screamed and wailed......"YOU ARE, MISTRESS!!...I AM YOUR SLAVE!....PLEASE HAVE MERCY....!"
Elvira told her to pull her panties back up and go back to work, all the time making sure her lover and bed pet stood behind to watch....

"Let's go," the Mistress said....they went downstairs to the car parked in the rear....opening the front passenger door, she undid the leash but cuffed her pet's hand behind her as she put the shoulderbelt on.....
"I'm sorry," she said, a confusing look on her pet's face...."I love you, but once outside, I just can't take a chance....not yet, anyway...I hope you understand..."

They drove off a few miles to an adult toy shop and went inside, Arcadia still clad only in her babydoll. If she thought her clothes would cause staring, she was mistaken. There was 2 other subs there, one in bra and panties, another in ultra short shorts but led around on all fours.
"We're gonna buy us some toys," Elvira said, looking around the store.....anything interesting that you might like, I'll buy it..."
Her owner bought a 2 foot long dildo mounted on a pink strap on, a pink ballgag and an enema kit....

Arcadia followed her mistress upstairs to the new slave. She was a bit surprised by the weighted nipple clamps, but didn't react much at all. The new maid must not be adjusting very well. She couldn't believe that she didn't call her mistress. She knew right away never to say anything without her title at the end. She watched as she was punished and harshly spanked with the hair brush. She then followed her outside and into the car. She wasn't exactly sure why she was in handcuffs, until her mistress explained. "That's okay mistress, I understand," and she did, even though she knew she wouldn't imagine trying to run away. She watched where they were going, and followed her mistress in the store once they arrived. She had never been in a sex store before, so she was shocked by all of the things, most she had never heard of before. She followed her mistress, too scared to point anything out.

The sub in bra and panties approached the curious Arcadia, but only after first coming to Elvira to ask permission. Once granted, the redheaded sub stood next to her. "Hi, I'm Allie, but Master calls me only 'slave'," she said, warmly touching Arcadia's hand.
"first time here? Mater takes me here often....there's a back room full of evil looking stuff called dungeon equipment and he buys a lot...."
The girl eyes the bed pet up and down. "wow, your'e really beautiful....I wish my Master would let me wear something like that instead of always in my underwear. Well, we have to go....was a pleasure meeting you...."

Elvira knew her pet probably wouldn't be adventurous enough to eye anything in particular the first time here, so she also bought a feminine jeweled collar with a tiny bell hanging from the middle.
"C'mon pet," she said....."we must be going...."

Once back home, they went straight to the bedroom, hardly waiting to strip before jumping into bed.....Elvira was captivated by her lovely pet and wasted little time crawling between the girl's outstretched thighs, tongue curled and quickly burying it deep in her pet's cunt. There was no need for the orgasm producing chemical she first used on her pet....Arcadia was responding perfectly to the touch. breasts mashed tightly against breasts, bodies becoming glistening in sweat as two lovers embraced.....hands and arms entwined in each other, lips and tongues blended into one.....the sweet sound of lustful moaning echoed in the room and the aroma of wet female sex.....

Lacey had went upstairs when she heard the commotion and discovered the bedroom door was partially ajar.....peering in through the crack, she saw her owner and Arcadia in their lovemaking.
The devious maid was good friends with Tiffany and as she told Arcadia, felt that if it wasn't for this bitch, her friend would still be alive.
Lacey reversed her steps, eyeing carefully the placement of the video cameras mounted in the ceiling. She wasn't going to make the same mistakes as her friend did....Lacey had been planning her revenge long enough to know when Mistress left her private areas on this floor and for how long.

Once finished and after numerous orgasms, both Mistress and pet went to the shower.....after putting back on her pink babydoll, Elvira instructed her to return to bed.
"This is where a bed pet should be," she said, kissing her. "I have things that I need to do....stay here and I'll be back...."

Lacey knew she didin't have much time. Grabbing a long piece of plastic pipe from the basement, a washcloth, duct tape and some rope, she crept back up to the bedroom where the lovely pet laid there.....
Quickly dashing into the room, she shoved the cloth into Arcadia's mouth and duct taped her shut....grabbing her arms, she made her rfoll onto her belly where she tied the girl's hands behind her back....while Arcadia was struggling, she pulled the girl's panties down and savagely shoved the pipe up her ass without benefit of lube.
"I told you what I was gonna do to you bitch," she growled as she pushed on the pipe, sending it painfully as far up as it would go, then pulled it almost all the way out, then back in again....unlike a dildo, the pipe wasn't designed for pleasure and she knew just how much pain she could inflict....

Leaving the pipe protruding out of the pet's ass, Lacey frantically rummaged through the dresser and closet.....
finally coming back with a nasty looking pair of nipple clamps, she rolled the girl on her side, stuck the clamps to her nipples and shown the struggling captive a pair of little locks, the size one would put on travel luggage. Attaching them to the clamps, she tightened the screws until it looked like Arcadia's nipples were about to burst, then locked the clamps.
"There's no way she's gonna get those off your tits unless she cuts them off," Lacey said, "cause I'm taking the keys with me...."
She attached a pair of cords from the clamps and secured them to the bedframe.....
"I've been watching Mistress for a long time," Lacey whispered into the struggling girl's ear....."I know how to deactivate the alarm so I won't be electrocuted when I make my escape......you on the other hand aren;t going anywhere...there's only 3 feet of cord attached to those clamps, so don't get any idea of trying to roll off the bed. Besides, I'm sure that pipe I stuck in your ass will cause some serious rectal bleeding soon anyway...."

Lacey went to the main computer and delayed the alarm, just long enough to give her a chance to escape, after which it would re activate. There was the sound of a door downstairs opening and closing then the only sounds were that of the struggling and sobbing Arcadia.....

Arcadia smiled at the red headed girl and blushed at her compliment. She followed her mistress, and went back to the car on their way home. She followed her into the house and into her mistress' room. She laid down on the bed and moaned as she felt her mistress' tongue between her legs. She moaned and squirmed through multiple orgasms, and was amazed at how hot she got when she was with her mistress. She watched her mistress go, and closed her eyes, exhausted from the orgasms. She gasped and opened her eyes as Lacey climbed on the bed and quickly subdued her. She squirmed and kicked and tried to get away and out of her reach. She screamed out as the pope was shoved into her ass. Her ass was still very tight, and without lube and a foreign object, it ripped her anal cavity. She screamed as she tightened the nipple clamps, and told her what would happen. She continued to scream until she passed out from pain.

Elvira finished up with Julie upstairs, or rather, finished spanking her newest slave maid. "pull up your panties and get back to work," she said, putting away the hairbrush. She hadn't done anything wrong...it was just one of her urges.....

Elvira hadn't felt this good in who knew how long....she had a cute new maid to torment, a seasoned veteran she had plans to torture later on that day and a gorgeous vixen waiting in her bed.
She heard nothing but silence as she approached the bedroom. "Hope your'e not asleep Pet," she called out...."I feel soooo horny right now...."

What she saw next was enough to bring out screams....there her pet lay naked on the bed on her side, some kind of foreign object sticking out of her ass, something stuffed in her mouth and taped shut, her hands bound behind her and clamps attached to her nipples.
"WHAT THE FUCK???!!!" she yelled....."OH MY GOD!....MY PET....!!!! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?????"
Running to the bed, frantically attempting to turn the comatose beauty on her belly so she could pull out the object lodged in her ass----it was a PIPE!----
It was then Elvira noticed the cords attached to the clamps were extremely short, too short to allow turning her pet on her belly. Rushing to the bathroom, she got a wet warm washcloth and knelt beside her lover, very slowly pulling out the pipe. Her pet's ass was so tight it moved toward her as she pulled. When it finally came out, blood came dripping out as well....
Crying and sobbing, Elvira dabbed her pet's violated ass, leaving the washcloth in place while she examined the girl's other end. Whoever did this attached padlocks to the clamps, making removal impossible....the clamps had adjusting screws that bit deep into her girl's tender flesh...untying the cords attached to the clamps, Elvira turned her pet onto her back, taking off the tape and pulling the cloth from her mouth.

"Oh my god.....my god....," she sobbed and wailed, holding her lover tight, rocking her back and forth, kissing her, trying to awaken her pet....."who did this to you?????....."

Arcadia was passed out for a nice amount of time until she finally came to. She squinted her eyes tight, feeling extreme pain in her nipples and ass. She slowly opened her eyes, and looked up to see her mistress with a very frantic and worried look on her face. She looked down at her breasts, one source of her pain, and gasped, suddenly remembering everything that happened. She got wide-eyed, remembering Lacey had planned to escape. "Oh my god! Did Lacey escape? She said she was going to leave after she did all of this!" She exclaimed, looking down between her legs and seeing the pipe had been removed, obviously with great care. "Thank you, mistress," she said softly and leaned up and gently kisses her lips. She had no idea how long she was out for, but she hoped Lacey didn't have a chance to escape.

Elvira held back an intense urge to track down the insolent slave maid that did this to her lover, but Arcadia's awakening changed priorities. Right now, her beautiful hurt lover needed her more.
"I need to find something to unlock those clamps Pet," she said, franctically rummaging through drawers...."we need to take them off before your nipples are sliced open..."

Finally finding some paperclips and a watchmaker's miniature screwdriver, she laid on her side next to her lover and began working on the locks...she heard her pet whine, knowing how little time she had...."Please Pet," she begged..."I know it hurts and the poking around might be hurting just as much, but I have to pick the locks.....I know you've been through a lot, but please be my big girl and try and relax...."
It was an agonizing hour before she was finally able to take the locks off the clamps, then very slowly removed the screws....taking off the clamps almost hurt as much as putting them on, but Arcadia was finally free.
Going to the kitchen, Elvira got some cold compresses and gently placed them on her lover's nipples, then gave her a sedative to help her to sleep. Kissing her pet passionately, she then set about tracing her runaway slave.

Lacey may have managed to get out of the house, but her slave collar could not be removed without the special key, the only one that Elvira always kept with her. Along with the electrification, it also had a homing device built in and took very little time to be traced.
Elvira went to the main screen, typed in the transmitter code and a map of the city appeared on the screen, along with a little flashing light showing where Lacey was.
Her runaway slave was hiding in 'Pink Chains', the same lesbian bdsm club she had taken Arcadia to.
She picked up her cell phone. "Hello, this is Mistress Elvira....yes, thank you, I'm doing fine, but I have a problem...."
She gave the caller Lacey's description......"I want you to catch her, strip her and secure her....I'll be there shortly..."

By the time she arrived at the club, Lacey was already caught, gagged and stripped naked. She was hogtied and laying on the floor as per her owner's instruction....

Elvira was determined to make the bitch suffer even worse than what Lacey had done....
Motioning to one of the bouncers, the slave was turned over on her back, wrists bound beneath her and secured to her ankles.
She had brought sewing thread, a needle and something even more diabolic....
"where is your employees kitchen?," she asked....someone pointed down the hall and to the right. Elvira went in the kitchen, brought out a 8 inch piece of metal the size of a medium screwdriver and with a pair of pliers, turned on the burner on the stove and began to heat up the metal over the flame until it was glowing hot.
Getting 2 people to assist her, Elvira had the girl's legs untied, spread apart and pinned down to the floor.

Even gagged, Lacey screamed in horrible agony as the glowing hot metal was put into her pussy....Elvira quickly took out the thread and needle and began sewing the girl's pussy shut.
Flopping her on her belly, smoke from burning flesh issuing out of her pussy, Lacey writhed in pain as her owner took something else from her bag and brought it up to her slave's face.....
"looks familiar?," she said....."it's the same pipe you raped my Pet with...."
She whipped the girl's ass with the pipe over and over then finally shoving it up Lacey's ass, shoving with enough force to scoot the girl 4 feet on the floor....savagely she raped her with it until it was Lacey's turn to bleed.
"I don't care what you do with this bitch," she told the club manager, being sure to tell her what Lacey had done to Elvira's pet, knowing full well the dyke manager would be especially nasty to her. "drug her, use her, kill her, I don't care...."

Elvira returned home, rushed to her bedroom to find her beloved pet fast asleep thanks to the sedative. Pulling back the sheets and taking off her clothes, she climbed into bed, holding her lover tightly in her arms....
Kissing her passionately, she gazed at the sleeping beauty beside her....

"I've revenged your violation my Pet," she whispered....."We'll give your pretty ass time to heal, but after that, I'm going to suprise you......I'm going to marry you....."

Arcadia was happy that her mistress was so insistent upon getting the clamps off of her. She watched her look for things to help, and she bit her bottom lip as she returned. The minute she started fussing with the locks and trying to unlock them, she felt a more intense pain in her nipples. She whimpered and jumped occasionally, waiting for the horrid things to be unlocked. Once she unlocked them, and unscrewed the clamps, she yelled out slightly as she took them off her nipples. She smiled softly up at her mistress, and watched as she put the needle in her arm. She so badly to say something to her, but the sedative set in very quickly. She felt her eyes close, and fell into a deep sleep. Hours later, she woke up, and saw her mistress holding her. "Hi," she said sheepishly in a whisper, looking up at her.

Back
Top Bottom