Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In answer to my Add.......(Shamelessdesires and ArcadiaPlay)

Tiffany began to moan and groan, yanking at her restraints as she felt the water forcefully filling her.....she could feel her pussy filling but her ass was more painful. Being a smaller and tighter opening, her ass started to hurt as it began to swell and stretch...
"MMMMMMPH!!!....MMMMMMMMPH!!!!"
Her eyes popped wide open with the sensation, then saw her lover enter the basement dungeon....shaking her head frantically when she saw Arcadia.....

"take off the bra and panties and lay on the table on your back," she ordered. Complying but crying, her tears not effecting their owner, Elvira quickly strapped the girl down, her arms and legs wide apart.
"You know what is going to happen to you, don't you?," she asked. Truthfully, Elvira didin't wish to close her slave up, but this was afterall the 2nd time she'd been caught and it wouldn't be fair for only one to be punished.

Without benefit of sedation, the woman poked the needle into the girl's supple creamy flesh, her screams going un notices as the thread passed through the hole. In and out she sewn the girl's vagina closed until only a small opening remained.
She brought over a clear rubber tube, slipped it into the girl's urethra, leaving only 3 inches sticking out then finally finishing.
Unlike Tiffany however, she was already planning on opening the girl up again soon, but so long as Arcadia didin't know it, the psychological damage was sufficient.
"I'm going to leave you tied and let you watch your lover as she's filling up," Elvira said, watching as both the girl's belly and lower ab became distended..
"She's going to eventually explode," the evil woman said," from the inside out...."It's going to be an extremely painful death but you two brought it on yourselves. Your'e gloing to stay here until she passes away...."
The room was filled with Arcadia crying and Tiffany screaming....

Arcadia carefully laid down on the table, knowing what was coming next. She screamed and whimpered as she felt the needle and the thread go through her very sensitive skin. Tears streamed off her face as the pain was intense. She got up once she was told to, looking down at her now sewn up pussy. She had hoped that this wouldn't happen. She sadly allowed her mistress to shackle her up, and she looked at the floor. As she listened to her mistress say what was going to happen, she snapped her head up to look at her. She gasped, hearing her plan. She couldn't believe that she was going to die. She couldn't even raise her eyes to look at Tiffany. She stared at the floor and cries softly. She whimpered occasionally at the pain she felt in her pussy. She closed her eyes, sad hearing the sounds of Tiffany's screams.

Tiffany's screams became louder....not bothering to hesitate accusations since she knew her owner was going to kill her......
"Fine, torture me....KILL ME!....but I pushed myself on Arcadia....don't make her suffer....!"
With that, Elvira said nothing but increased the water pressure, sending it at twice the pressure into Tiffany's belly, which had become by now fully extended.....the girl looked as if she was in her 9th month and ready to give birth to triplets....
Her ass was just as full.....she could feel the pressure pushing against the thin anal membrane. A vagina could stretch but a rectum couldn't, or at least not a fraction of it. As both girls screamed, Tiffany's eyes popped wide open, gasped then suddenly bent forward...blood started pouring out of her ass along with water as her rectum ruptured violently.....
There was no more movement from the shackled victim as the water continued filling her cunt....

Elvira shut off the water and checked for a pulse, but there wasn't any....Tiffany had died from massive rupturing.....
As soon as the tubes were pulled out, the body gushed a torrent from both holes.....

"Let this be a lesson for you, slave," Elvira said coldly, untying her from the table. "Go to the closet at the end of the room, get the mop and clean up her mess, then report back to your room, put on a fresh pair of brasand panties and get back to work...."
Elvira picked up her phone...."yes, it's me...get over here, pick up the package and dump her out in the desert...."

She made another call...."yes, this is Elvira....I understand your'e wishing to apply for the maid position?....yes, it will be a live in position....."

"I need to replace Tiffany," she explained to the staggering and still sobbing Arcadia...."I'll be expecting a girl later today. You and your upstairs maid friend will of course keep your mouth shut or you'll suffer the same fate as Tiffany...."

Arcadia sobbed harder as she heard Tiffany say not to punish her. She looked up at her and mouthed the words 'Thank you'. As she heard once particularly loud scream, she saw as Tiffany slouched, looking obviously dead. She closed her eyes and cried harder. She slowly trudged upstairs to her bedroom, and got dressed. She went back downstairs and cleaned up Tiffany's mess, sobbing more and shaking. She couldn't believe that another girl was going to be forced to come here. She knew she would keep her mouth shut, but she wasn't sure her face wouldn't give everything away. She went out to her supply closet, sobbing gently. She got everything she needed out and began to clean. She worked as fast as she could, considering every movement she made was painful to her vagina and she was sobbing and shaking from Tiffany's horrific death.

a few hours passed and a curvaceous brunette was at the door. Elvira opened it......
"Hi," the girl said, extending her hand...."my name's Julie and I'm here for the maid position...."
"oh yes," the owner said, smiling and doing a quick glance over. The girl was 21, about 5'5" and slender....perfect....
Elvira took the girl by the hand and led her downstairs.....

A few hours later, her voice came over the intercom....."Arcadia, report to the playroom immediately...."

When the slave maid came downstairs, Elvira already had Julie gagged, naked and fighting furiously with her restraints....she was tied spreadeagled on top of a table....
"I was attempting to insert the girl's buttplug and she became combative," their owner explained.....
"put pressure on her back..."
The girl was on her belly, screaming through her gag as Elvira brought over the plug......

Arcadia heard the doorbell as she was cleaning, and sighed. She felt bad that this girl was going to become yet another slave. She couldn't do anything about it, however, and went back to dusting. As she was almost finished with her duties, she heard her mistress' voice over the intercom calling her down to the playroom. She hoped that nothing was going to happen to her, as she was still incredibly sore from the stitches to her nether regions. She put everything she was working on down, and went down to the playroom. She saw a brunette girl tied down to the table. She listened to her mistress' words and instructions, and pressed her hands firmly into the girl's lower back.

Elvira, even with Arcadia's assistance, was workling the plug deep into the girl's ass, but she was incredibly tight....
"MMMMMMPH!!...MMMMMMMPH!!!" the girl's muffled moans filled the room as she fought valiantly but uselessly.
Before long, the plug vanished inside her with only the wide base sticking out.
Elvira motioned for Arcadia to step aside and get on her knees beside her, not suprised at how quickly Arcadia responded by dropping to her knees. If that girl wanted to have her pussy back open, she'd better learn to obey better....

Standing beside the still struggling Julie, the woman calmly let her know what was expected.....
"You will be assigned a floor to upkeep....you will be assigned a room of your own and will wear only a bra and panties for your uniform. You will have a collar around your neck which, I will tell you now, will be electrified so if you are stupid enough to try and escape, go to any door leading outside or window, you will be electrocuded. All my slave maids have a buttplug which will remain inside you at all times, the only time out will be for bathroom needs.....
.....as of now, you are not oonly my maid, your'e also my sex slave and prisioner....you will never leave here...you will report to me when called and I will use any part of your body I wish at any time.....understand me?"

Julie continued to struggle.....no way in hell!!!.....she shook her head, saliva dripping from her gag.
"Too bad," Elvira said....."but I'd be suprised if you consented so quickly anyway....very well....."

Elvira untied the girl, quickly grabbing her wrists before she had a chance to get off the table, flipped her on her back and re tied her apart again. Going to the closet, she came back wearing a menacing strap on harness, a 2 foot long, 4" wide dildo swaying from the middle.
"I'm going to rape you into submission," she said as she climbed on top of the table, kneeling between Julie's bound thighs....

The screams of the girl echoed in the room....it was obvious the girl couldn't take half the monster in her pussy, leave alone the whole thing....Elvira grunted and raped her like a savage animal, in and out, over and over, making sure Arcadia never left where she sat as a reminder to behave. It was hours before the girl finally passed out after cumming numerous times.

"She will stay here overnight," Elvira said, motioning Arcadia to get up, but not before she made her stand up and face a wall.
Withdrawing the plug from the girl's ass, she grabbed Arcadia by the wait and slammed the dripping dildo deep in Arcadia's ass, fucking her.....

Arcadia watched as her mistress pushed the buttplug into the new slave's ass. She felt bad for the girl, knowing that she must feel horrible, just as she had. She watched as the whole scene played out in front of her, eventually watching her mistress grab a gigantic strap on. She watched as she ravaged the new slave girl's pussy, surprised that it even fit, though knowing it barely did. She watched her mistress roughly rape the girl, and she felt bad having to watch it. She stood up at her mistress' command, and then walked over to the wall that she was coaxed towards. She felt her mistress come up behind her and push the large strap on in her ass. She moaned out, the size being quite painful. She put her hands up against the wall and closed her eyes as she was repeatedly fucked roughly, stretching her tight ass to a maximum.

Elvira finally finished, took off the harness, cleaned it and put it away. "Now, get back to your floor and resume your duties, slave," she commanded Arcadia.....watching her leave, the woman came back to Julie, still passed out on the table.
Even though she wouldn't know it was happening, Elvira grabbed a pair of nipple clamps and secured them on the girl's tits, then taking a pair of needle nosed pliers, cliopped off the adjusting screws so they'd be impossible to remove without taking off the tender flesh as well.
Elvira took one last look at the girl....she had 38D tits, perfect for sucking on, but her pussy still had fur, something she would not allow. Grabbing a razor and cream, she went to work, shaving the girl's cunt until it was baby smooth and bald....
Shutting off the lights, she left the girl tied to the table....

Elvira went back upstairs and clicked on the monitors in her office....both girls were had at work....Lacey obviously was aware of what had been going on and was wasting little time while Arcadia was busy cleaning a bathroom.

"time for lunch," came the voice...Elvira thought originally of having the girls eat in their rooms but decided it was best for them to have at least a little while to socialize. Since the main kitchen was on the groundfloor, the girls would share all their meals there in the main dining room. Technically the ground floor was Lacey's responsibility, but they would all help clean up.

Lacey came in and saw Arcadia come downstairs.....the panties their owner had them wear were all see through and the little rubber tube protruding from the girl was unmistakeable.
"Oh god," Lacey said...."she did it to you too?'

Arcadia rushed upstairs when she was told to leave, and quickly went back to cleaning. She heard her mistress' voice come over the intercom shortly after, and went to the dining room on the first floor. She wasn't used to eating in the dining room, and also wasn't used to seeing Lacey. She was sure she had heard about Tiffany, and about her new brunette replacement that was down in the basement as they sat there. She was embarrassed, knowing that Tiffany would see what had happened to her. She hoped she wouldn't bring it up, but it was very obvious, so she would be surprised if she didn't at least gasp. She saw Lacey and smiled slightly, not keeping her eyes on her too long. "Oh...uh....yeah. She did..." She felt her face heat and knew her cheeks were bright red. She didn't know what to say about it, she was still devastated about it. The mental and emotional pain it brought her was much worse than the physical pain it caused her, and the mental and emotional pain would continue forever, whereas the pain really lasted a day.

Lacey snuck a hand under the table and felt the end of the tube through the whisper thin panties.....
"I'm so sorry she did that to you," she said...."Our owner sees to all our needs but she's also a very evil woman...."
She leaned closer to Arcadia and whispered. "Mistress has done away with more than one or 2 girls....matter of fact, she forced me to help her do one in. There used to be a red head here that was stupid enough to try and escape....she ran to the door and her collar shocked her....Mistress came over, pulled her up by her hair, dragged her out into the back yard, stripped her, tied her up and brought out 2 german shepard dogs....she smeared something on the girl's cunt---I guess to turn the dogs on---and the next thing you know, she was fucked by both of them.....god, the screams that girl made...."

Lacey shivered then went back to her meal.....

Elvira was waiting for both of them when they were finished. "Bend over, both of you," she said, pointing to a pair of chairs.
She pulled down their panties and brought out a pair of inflatable dildos.....first one in lacey's ass, the next in Arcadia.....pressing the squeezebulb, they stretched and filled the girl's asses, after which she turned off the valves and disconnected the bulbs, leaving the dildo's inflated and stuffed in their asses.
"Now, go about your duties," she said, swatting them both.....

Julie was awake when Elvira untied her. "I'm taking you upstairs....you will be the 3rd floor maid. I'm taking you to your room where you will find a matching set of bra and panties.....this will be the only uniform you or any of my maids will be allowed to wear. You now have on a special obedience collar...it is electronically matched to the doors and windows, and if you attemptg to go near one to escape, you will get an electrical shock. You also have a plug imbedded in your ass, which will stay in place until you need to go to the bathroom, and I always do random checks, so you will need to notify me when you need to have bowel movements...."

Arcadia listened to what Lacey was saying, and gasped when she told her that their mistress had killed slaves before. She went back to eating, and quickly finished. She looked at her mistress when she heard her come in, and stood up. She bent over the chair as instructed, and felt the inflatable dildo pushed up into her ass. She whimpered as she pumped it up, feeling her ass being stretched wider and wider painfully. Once she was done, she went back to work as usual. The dildo was painful, and she had a hard time getting comfortable as she was dusting her area. She continued cleaning well into the day, and tried to focus more on cleaning than Tiffany's painful death and the pain in his ass from it being stretched so widely. Once she was finished, she put all her supplies into the closet, and went into her room to wait and see if she would be needed for anything else.

Elvira was waiting for Arcadia in her room when she arrived.
"I'm sure you think I'm some kind of monster," she said, pointing for the girl to sit on the edge of the bed.
"I'm actually not.....scoot back a little and lay on the bed with your feet on the floor...."
Elvira pulled down the girl's panties and lightly kissed her pussy, then pulled out a chrome metal pair of suture removal scissors. She pushed the girl's legs apart and slowly clipped the suture she used to close up the girl. Finally finished, she pulled out the string and gently removed the tube.

"Now your'e back to normal," she said, pulling the girl's panties back up. "I only did that to you as a reminder of how much control I have over your body. The plug will remain in your ass just like the other girls however.....
the rest of the day is yours to do as you please.....there is an extensive book collection in the library, you can snack in any of the sub kitchens on the floors. The 3 of you can hang around together.....there are closed circuit monitors all through the mansion, so I will know where all of you are at all times, so don't do anything stupid or suffer Tiffany's fate...."

Arcadia gasped as she saw her mistress in her room. She slowly sat down on the edge of the bed and laid back. She shivered as she felt her mistress' soft lips on her pussy. She hadn't necessarily thought she was a monster, but she had thought that she was cruel. She watched as her mistress cut the sutures out of her pussy, and pull the tube out. She looked at her curiously, though highly grateful that she took them out. "Thank you, Mistress!" She said happily. She was a huge reader, so she thought she should go check out the library. She walked to the library, and looked at the vast numbers of books, reading every title and looking at the collections of authors that she had.

Elvira scanned the monitors until she found what---and who--she was looking for....her precious Arcadia. The sight of the voluptuous vixen, clad in only bra and panties, picking out books was so enticing. What was it about that girl that aroused her so much?....it was more than torture she wanted to do to her....she wanted to make the girl her private lover. After all, she could easily find another girl to work Arcadia's floor.

It was then she decided....she was going to make Arcadia her own little pet, her sex toy. It would be easier if the girl would submit willingly, but if she chose not to.....well, there was always prolonged sexual torture.....

"Arcadia, come to my bedroom at once," the voice called out....
Elvira stepped into her boudoir, took off her clothes and stood nude in the center of the bedroom waiting for her pet to be....

Arcadia was surprised by the vast collections of books. She had never read most of them, so this is what she could do in her spare time. It was much better than hanging out with the other girls and risking another Tiffany situation. She still felt terrible that it happened, but she was trying to move on. She pulled out a book and read the first page of it, leaning up against the bookcase. She heard her name over the intercom being called to her mistress' bedroom. She was a bit shocked. She had only ever been called down to the playroom. She carefully put the book back in its place on the shelf. She walked out of the library and to her bedroom. She slowly opened the door and walked in. She gasped, seeing her standing there, completely naked. She was a very strikingly beautiful woman, she just wasn't exactly into woman. She stood there, closed the door behind her, and stared at her mistress.

"I've decided," Elvira said, glancing over the girl's supple body, "that you will be my new pet...."
she pointed over to the bed where a pink see through babydoll nightgown and matching g string panties lay...
"you will be wearing nothing but babydolls from now on. I have a rather large collection of them. I want my pet to always look delicious and ready for bed, no matter what time it is...."
A femine looking pink leather collar lay on top of the clothes....Elvira picked it up, unclasped the girl's original collar and replaced it with the new one...a shiny little chrome medallion dangling in the front read, 'pet'.....
"don't kid yourself, pet," she said...."this collar is like your original and electronic as well, so I'm sure you know better by now not to try and escape. You will be with me always, and will start wearing a leash attached from your collar to a wristlet I now wear.
....eventually, I will have your nipples pierced and the leash will then be clipped to rings dangling from your nipples, but for right now, you will be in training. Every night starting at 8pmI will take you to my bedroom where I will shackle one of your ankles to the bedframe. You will of course be naked by then and you will learn to sexually please me. I hope you will recieve pleasure in return, but that of course is up to you....wether or not you get any pleasure out of it doesn't concern me....
.....you will be allowed to walk upright but there will be times I will insist you crawl on all fours and you will ALWAYS walk behind me....your buttplug will of course remain inside you and you will ask to go to the bathroom...."

She looked straight into Arcadia's eyes......"Is everything clear....?"

Arcadia looked at the bed, looking at her new 'uniform'. It was cute, and was the same color as her bra and panties. She looked at the much cuter collar and felt her mistress' fingers graze her neck as she put it on. She figured it was electronic, but wasn't sure until she was told. She listened to all the instructions of her new role in the house, and understood. "I just have one question. Will I still be cleaning as a maid?" It didn't matter to her either way, she just wanted to know everything she had to do. She was a bit nervous about getting her nipples pierced eventually, knowing how badly it will hurt. She was still shocked that she had been picked to be her pet. She was nervous, not knowing how well she could please a woman. She knew what turned her on, but was it the same? It was a much more challenging job than being a maid, but she was a bit more excited for this one.

Elvira watched with lust as her new 'pet' took off her bra and panties, grimacing as she lifted a leg....apparently the buttplug was indeed very deeply imbedded....
"No my pet," she replied as she gazed at the girl's now totally exposed and naked body....."I think the other 2 girls should be able to handle it, I'll simply divide the house between them....your'e going to be far too busy being my sex kitten. Not only am I a nympho, but I'm insatiable, as you are going to discover....now, finish putting that outfit on...."

Arcadia looked like a ravishing beauty, her cream colored supple body perfectly showing from beneath the sheer fabric. Elvira clipped on the leash to the girl's collar. "come kitten, time to more properly introduce you to my staff......"

First stop was ground floor and the raven haired maid was again introduced. Off they went once more to the top floor, where Julie was hard at work, the plug in her ass causing her obvious discomfort and doing some whimpering.
"Julie, this is my bed pet Arcadia....Pet, this is our newest maid, Julie....she still needs to feel she......belongs....here...."
Whispering into Julie's ear...."I see your'e still doing some whimpering.....very well, stop what your'e doling, go to the couch over there and bend over it....NOW!"

Julie did as she was told and bent over the couch. Elvira pulled down the girl's panties and began spanking her with a hairbrush, hard....Arcadia stood beside her owner, silent and motionless.....Julie screamed out from the pain, looked over at the girl now clad in lingerie, a glare on her face....why wasn't she doing anything to stop this?...at least beg or plead in her behalf....
The blows sunk the plug even deeper inside Julie's ass....finally Elvira stopped. "pull your panties back up and get back to work...."

Arcadia took off her bra and panties, struggling with the buttplug in her ass, causing pressure as she pulled off her panties. She pulled on the babydoll top and the matching thong, then stood in front of her mistress, letting her observe her. The sheer fabric felt soft and nice against her skin. She watched as her mistress clipped the leash to her collar, and she followed her. She was excited that she wouldn't have to clean anymore, as it was hard to do with the buttplug and anything else that her mistress did to her. She followed her upstairs to the new maid, and finally saw her in a more clear fashion, without her face turned in fear and pain. She watched as her mistress repeatedly spanked her with the hair brush, the sounds and the redness of the girls ass told her just how much that it hurt. She stood there slightly behind her mistress, not moving or saying a word.

Once finished with Julie, Elvira took her pet outdoors and into the vast expanse of a back yard...the yard was large enough to fit a small house in and required a small army of groundskeepers. Elvira, though a staunch lesbian, did have some males working for her, but they were all subcontracted and under strict orders to keep silent what they seen and heard. There were some that did gossip and they were both fired and sued....

Elvira proudly took her pet out into the sunshine to show her off to the staff, both male and female alike. The sun shined through the already flimsy babydoll and every inch of the girl's panties were visible, her tits even more exposed through the sheer fabric.
"This is my bed pet Arcadia," she announced....it wasn't merely for show however...she wanted everyone to know exactly what the girl looked like in case she ever turned stupid and tried to escape, despite the near impossibility of the act.

Dinner was served by yet another maid and the two ate....the food was better even though Arcadia was made to kneel on the floor on a padded mat. She may have been elevated in the hierachy but was still a slave.
Evening approached and the two went into a large lounge, a huge plasma screen TV on one side of the wall. Elvira slumped into a chair, pointing to the floor beside her.
"curl up beside me pet," she ordered....after an hour or so, she got restless, brought over some rope and bound Arcadia up in a hogtie, rolled her onto her side and used her for a footstool.

Once the primetime schedule was over for the night, the two went upstairs to bed.
"Once in bed, the babydoll comes off," she said...."come morning, back on it goes but at night you will remain nude...."
She pulled back the covers...."now, get in bed pet...."
With one ankle shackled but more than enough frfeedom of motion, Elvira stripped then laid her pet on her side facing her.
Kissing her pet more now like a lover than an owner, she drove her tongue deep into her pet's mouth, playing with the girl's tits, twisting her nipples. Slowly her tongue traveled south until finally she knelt between the girl's thighs, licking and sucking on her pussy.....

Arcadia blushed as she was shown off and introduced to all the staff outdoors. She knew they could see practically every inch of her body, and she was surprised that her mistress was okay with that. She followed her indoors, and sat on the padded mat on the floor and ate her food. After they were done, she followed her to the lounge, and curled on next to her feet on the floor as she was instructed. She gasped when she grabbed roped and tied her up. She continued to watch TV as a foot rest, until it was time for them to go to the bedroom. She followed her to the room, always making sure to walk behind her. She blushed as she took off her baby doll top and her thong, and climbed into bed. Arcadia jumped a bit as she felt her mistress' lips on her own, and she began to kiss her back, running her tongue along hers in return. She shivered and gasped as she felt her tongue go down her body. The feeling of her tongue on her pussy was incredible, much for skillful and pleasurable than Tiffany's. She moaned softly and squirmed a little, closing her eyes and enjoying the pleasure, her breathing getting heavier with every lick.

Elvira was impressed, pleased and even more aroused at the way her new bed pt was responding....stopping for a minute, she reached under her side of the bed and brought out a small valve, attached it to the plug imbedded in her slave's ass, deflated the plug and pulled it out.
"It's going back in when I'm done," she said, "but for now I want every inch of you....."
While she slipped her tongue in and out of Arcadia's now wet cunt, she slipped a finger up the girl's ass and began pumping her in and out, matching rhthym with her tongue.....
Gently laying her slave on her back, Elvira climbed on top of her, kissing her then bringing her lips to the girl's nipples, sucking and gently nibbling on them, her hands around the girl's tits, massaging and fondling them, every moan her slave made only making Elvira more aroused....
"I'm not going to use anything on you my Pet," she whispered...."no toys, no torture devices, no rope....just our bodies blending together as one...."
Elvira reached down and slipped 2 fingers deep in the girl's pussy, fucking her briskly as she continued feasting on the girl's tits....

Arcadia enjoyed the feeling of her mistress' tongue on her pussy. She gasped as she felt the inflatable dildo deflate, and get pulled out of her ass. She moaned out gently as her finger slid in and out of her ass, and she arched her back slightly. She felt her climb up her body, and felt her mistress' mouth and tongue wrapped around her nipple. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt two fingers push up into her pussy, and begin to fuck her. She was glad to hear that she wasn't going to use rope or any torture devices. She was glad that those days were over for her, and now she was going to have the great opportunity of this often. She felt pleasure begin to build up in her groin, though not super close yet to orgasm. She continued to moan out in immense pleasure, enjoying every moment of this.

Elvira was determined to get her new bed pt to cum....once she released that pent up fluid, it was all going to be sucked away...Elvira loved nothing better than the taste of pussy juice, especially the way it glided down her throat.
"Your'e gonna cum for me soon, pet,"she promised...."and once you do, you'll be truly mine...."
What Arcadia didin't know was that the entire time, Elvira had a loaded syringe and needle hidden under her pillow. Once her pet began to fall under her spell, her owner would inject the chemical...it was basically a very potent aphrodesiac, a chemical she had experimented over the years and with dozens of captive girls, finally arriving at a compound that would not only guarantee multiple and massive orgasms but brainwash her victims, making them little more than sex crazed bimbos....

As Elvira dined on the girl's tits, she slowly reached under her pillow, brought out the needle and injected her.....

Back
Top Bottom