Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon x Rider plot for MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomAttributes

Planetoid
Hello there!

I hope I've interested you just by the subject line, and I hope you're willing to continue reading the rest of the contents here. Before I mention the details of the plot, I wanted to mention some things before I go any further:

1. I would like this roleplay to be at least semi-literate, meaning multiple paragraphs. In fact, I would love to try and push my writing even further than that.
2. I only roleplay here via PMs and threads. Nothing else.
3. I don't enjoy full on rape. Starting off by saying "no," before melting into a puddle of needy "yes"'s is totally fine by me, but pointed, hurtful fucking just doesn't do anything for me.

Umm...I think the best way to maybe do this is just to outline the general basis for the plot, and then provide more details/point out ways we can specialize the plot if you're interested. Here it is:

The setting would be medieval fantasy, and there's a war going on. MC is an adolescent dragon in terms of his own kind, an adult by a humans. (For the record, I imagine him having two different forms: his dragon form and his human form). He's signed up to fight on one side with two very defined conditions. Number one, he will only have a Rider if he is the best fighter of the army. And two, upon their victory (because really, he snorts, with his help they wouldn't lose), he is to be set up with an immense wealth for his hoard and to never be bothered by any pesky villagers looking to purge him. The King readily agrees to the latter request, but the army is struggling to find a Knight/General who MC will allow to be his Rider.

That's where YC comes in. He could be a general, or just an extremely skilled soldier who wants to toss his hat into the ring. The two start talking, maybe there's a challenge involved, but after a while MC agrees to try one battle with YC on his back. From there, it's up to us to figure out how these two get along, and how the war plays out.

Alternative angle: MC is a young, feral dragon that was captured with the sole intent to be used for battle. Knowing Dragons are weak to silver, they have him chained up to keep him in his human form - and YC is hand-picked to break him in and become his Rider

That's the gist of it, but there are some things that I would love to make a request for:

1. I enjoy battle scenes, and incorporating more pieces than just sex. Don't get me wrong, I have a character personality in mind for MC - there'll be plenty of sex. But He'll also like battling, the after-battle foods and open baths, plot twists to keep things going, and all sorts of other good plot stuff to go with it.
2. I would prefer being the submissive character. My character won't just quietly nod and let your character lead the way: he'll probably be a "pushy bottom," and do things like start the advances, demand sex or attention, and then soak it all in once YC pounces. This would also make him decent at switching to I believe...But I just struggle with being dominant in a mxm roleplay.

With that being said, there are some kinks that I think would fit into this roleplay pretty well:

-- clothed sex
-- Romance
-- anal/oral
-- Dom/sub or Master x slave (I think it'd be interesting if the large, intimidating dragon was actually submissive to his Rider)
-- dirty talk
-- bondage (blindfolds, binding hands, etc. - even harder BDSM if you wanted to play it where MC is a feral dragon that they need to break in)

And whatever else you would be interested in adding into the mix! Please let me know if you're interested by shooting me a PM, not posting here (I may not see it). Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom