Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The character interview

nanachan

Supernova
Here is a fun little exercise, pick one of your roleplaying character and answer these questions in character. Some questions are male only, some are female only, answer accordingly. (bonus points if you include their picture)

1. Who are you?
2.Tell us where you Live
3.What kind of partner do you find attractive?
4.What is your favourite sexual position?
5. What do you consider to be your best sexual attribute?
6.Creampies or Facials?
7.What is your darkest fantasy?
8.If you could have a threesome with two canon characters, who would they be and how would you go about the encounter?

Male only questions
9.Tits or Ass?
10.Would you fuck a married woman?

Female Only questions
9.What would the perfect cock be like?
10.What outfit makes a man sexy?

War: *Sits down on couch across from interviewer, then stares up at ceiling as if looking at a person*"....Why am I even here?"
War: *heavy, aggravated sigh*"....Fine, fine, I'll answer the pointless questions"

War:
1) My name is War....Or at least that's what your Bible refers to me as.

2) Where I live is none of your concern *recoils as if jabbed by something* "What is the point of telling them that? I doubt they would even understand." *recoils as if jabbed in the side once more* "I live within a pocket reality, where time does not flow and your 'laws of physics' fall to pieces." "Happy?"

3) I've only had one partner despite my eons of existence, and it was a one time ordeal...I suppose I would say the ideal is someone fierce. Someone who can take more punishment than they can provide, then turn around and dole it back a thousandfold or more.

4) Any position, so long as I can return to the battlefield quickly and without attachment.

5) Again...One partner. But it did last for many millenia. I suppose that points to my endurance being my best attribute.

6) Such revolting colloquialisms...If I must choose one, however, then it would be internal release.

7) I do not delude myself with 'fantasy'. That is a construct for the weak of will and mind.

8) ...Is this a serious question? Refer to my answer of the previous question.

9) *snort of aggravation* That question is akin to asking a knight if he would go to battle with only a sword or armor. Both are present, therefore both.

10) No. But then, I wouldn't lay with an unmarried one either. If the married one is unsatisfied with her partner, then she can just as easily go and find another.

*Stands up, the couch groaning as it's relieved of its burden.*

War: "Are we done here? Excellent."

*Stares up at the ceiling once more*

"The next time you make me 'talk', I will rip out your tongue to show you the value of silence."

*The warrior then vanishes in a massive column of flame*

I am John lover of women and words
I live in a nice apartment in a small city
I love a partner that is fun loving and has a sense of humor and is sometimes a bit submissive
Doggie
my tounge
creampie
take a woman noncon
next question please
Tits of course
Yes I would if she wanted to have sex...my grand dad told me never to turn down a woman who wants to please you

1. Tatsumi Orihara
2. In a nice penthouse in Tokyo
3. My favorite partners are nymphomaniacs, especially when they are the closet kind, I love bringing out their slutty side.
4. Hmmm, I don't really have a favorite, although I would prefer to have sex in places other than the bed.
5. Easy, my huge cock, and my godly stamina.
6. I love both. I love filling girls with my seed, but I also love coating their faces with my cum.
7. To fuck a woman in front of her husband or boyfriend. Have him watch as I break her before his eyes, turning her into my personal slut, licking my cock and drinking my cum.
8. Does it have to be just two? Can't I have an orgy? Fine! I guess I've always wanted to fuck Esdeath from Akame ga Kill and Caster from Fate/Extra. Not sure how a scenario like that will work out though, one is a sadistic military general, the other is an ancient fox goddess.
9. Again, I love both. If I had to pick though, I guess I have a bit more preference for tits, I love the way they bounce.
10. Hell yeah. I fuck them all the time. Married women are sometimes the best, screaming my name as they apologize to their husbands.

We done here? I've got an appointment in half an hour, it would be better if I meet with her before her boyfriend comes home. Unless you'd like to fool around as well, I could maybe squeeze you in.

A young man walked onto the stage, his eyes focused and honest. As he walks his focus is easy to see as he looks around the area, calmly without any words before he sits himself down upon a fancy chair. He keeps a calm but reserved look upon his face as he looks at the person who is to interview him at the moment in time. He pauses as he hears the first question asked for him and then stands up straight as he looks at her for a moment. "I am Akihiko Kenta, lord, samurai, warrior, hero, and generally man of action and destiny," he said bowing before he calmly returned to the seat that he had started off in. To him it was highly disrespectful to not answer standing up and giving a proper introduction of who he was.

"That is a most interesting question," he thought to himself pausing for a good moment more as he then nodded his head, "I would have to choose, first the beautiful maiden, Aeris Gainsborough of Final Fantasy fame, and secondly I would have to pick the beautiful and brave princess, Lucina of Fire Emblem fame" he replied to the eight question before nodding his head. "Yes, both would be ideal choices to pick for myself."

He listened to the next question and paused, "Again both are equally amazing, and can not pick but one, for it is how the woman uses her body that is as important as how well endowed she might be or how shapely of a backside that she might have on her. While I do like a woman with shapely curves, and that is endowed, if a woman has a great body but can't use it, then what purpose does the great body serve in the first place."

He listened calmly to the second question, and smiled, a look of perhaps homesickness showing on his face as he thought of the answer to it. "My home is deep in the hills of Azuki a land without equal. A land with beautiful lakes and homes, my home is the residential palace of the land. It is a beautiful modest castle with a few impressive gardens and even a large hot springs," he replied to the second question, the pride he had in his home evident by his tone alone. "It is a land that is peerless and worth protecting, in short my land and my home."

A small smirk appears on his lips as he hears the next question, "I must say a woman who knows how to handle herself, and is strong of mind and beautiful of body. That is the type of woman who is the most interesting for each day is far more unpredictable of an adventure and that type of woman can keep an man on her toes. As for position, that matters little. For it is the who it is with that matters far more then the way you do it. The way become secondary when you are with a worthy partner. Just as the Sakura Tree blooms beautifully no matter where it is."

He leaned resting his hand on his hand as he answered her third and forth questions."My best abilities, would be my ability to show my confidence and my body as well, I have been trained in the arts of war, and am in grand condition, as well as being so far able to please any woman who I have ran across in my time. This is one area though, it is best to show rather then needlessly boost of one's own body," he answered her next question with a shrug, his confidence show in his very words that he had used and the tone he said the words with.

He paused at her next question, "Well, I would have to say both have their appeal and interest, both are equally appealing and worthwhile as well," he said answering the sixth question quickly. He paused at the darkest fantasy and rubbed his chin, "To seduce the greatest prize of my enemy, their beauty sister or daughter and convert them into my loyal follower and lover. Leaving my foe with the knowledge they couldn't keep the one close to them out of their correct path to their destiny," he said answering the next quest as he leaned back a bit rubbing his chin as he heard the next one a question that took a good bit of thinking on his behalf.

To think of two beautiful women was not hard, there were countless beautiful women upon the world, many women who would be amazing to be with. He had read much about these other worlds and what types of women were there. He took his time, thinking over the near endless possibilities but focused on which ones would be right for himself. "Well if I were to pick two women, I would first have to pick the beautiful maiden Aeris Gainsborough (FFVII) and the extremely brave and beautiful princess Lucina(fire emblem) as both are beautiful women who would very much be worthy of my time and effort.

He listened to the last two questions in turn figuring to answer them both together and finish the interview up as well. "I figure that a woman with great curves is supremely appealing, as she is a woman who stands out. Yet, which of those two things is hard to answer, a woman who has neither can look good mattering on how the whole package looks. It is the whole woman and her sexy self I like, far more than any one aspect of her beauty, to break it down would be impossible for it is the whole beauty one lusts after, not simple aspects," he said answer the ninth question. "As for married women, I do not actively go after such women but if the opportunity should come before me, when a woman who has a unfulfilling relationship, then I see nothing wrong with giving them what they are looking for and stealing them from their ungrateful other in time."

A handsome man dressed in a flowing black robe enters the room with a confident gait. His long platinum blonde hair is combed straight, and his green eyes are watchful and alert.
Every movement is graceful, and a sort of ambient, magical energy seems to emanate from him...
He smiles to the audience, and seats himself across from the lovely Hostess....
His voice is crisp, rich, and deep...

1. Who are you?
"Truth be told, I am not sure. I was found unconscious several years ago in a series of ancient elven ruins, north of a large city called Gersnfield... I cannot remember anything before I was awoken there, naked under a large stone archway... People have taken to calling me "Arch" because of this. I was found to have a talent for all things arcane, and this quickly evolved into "The Arch Mage" if you will... I currently teach Invocation and Enchantment over at Geusnfield university.

2.Tell us where you Live
He smiles, his green eyes thoughtful...
"I am very fortunate, The western kingdoms have seen fit to grant me a three hundred acre estate on the west coast, consisting of virgin woodland with lakes and small rivers teeming with life. I have build a modest cottage and tower upon it, where I live and conduct my research, when I am not at the University."

He smiles again upon hearing the question.
"I would have to say a powerful accomplished woman, of greater or equal power to myself. Someone who isn't afraid to venture outside of her comfort zone and try new things, as well as not being afraid to live a little. Someone who is direct, honest and forthright, and can tell me like it is."

Arch chuckles, and smiles to the hostess...
"I can only have one favorite? I like them all... It would depend on the situation and the current mood, as well as who I am with... Even missionary, as boring as some people might think of it, is quite enjoyable for me..."
He then smiles as he remembers something... "I once had to correct someone about "The Helicopter"... The man in question said that it was where a man swings his hips around, making his penis swing around in circles... Such is not the case. "The Helicopter" as I understand it, is where you have the woman in a sex swing anchored above the bed, with her legs held up and spread by the harness... The man is under her, and fucks her while spinning her around in circles... That's actually a lot of fun..."

He chuckles again, all of the sexually related questions not fazing him in the slightest...
"Likely my ability to change my appearance and physical form, as such I can prey upon a woman's dreams and thoughts, and then become whatever she wants most... Yes its underhanded I suppose, but I have never once had anyone complain..."

6.Creampies or Facials?
"Once again, both... It really depends upon the moment, but I find both acts equally appealing"

"Hmmmm..." The Wizard muses, deep in thought....
"I would have to say being kidnapped by female demons, and being taken back to their realm where the use me for their pleasure, and force me to cum in all of their holes several times on end... After a week or so they deposit me back in my bed, covered in bruises, fingernail trails, whip marks, and bites... satisfied but otherwise unharmed..."

8.If you could have a threesome with two canon characters, who would they be and how would you go about the encounter?
Once again the wizard looks to the ceiling, lost in thought...
"Goodness, there are so many crushes out there I would be here forever naming them all... For brevity's sake lets say Demon girls from an anime called "Viper GTS" Carrera and Mercedes... Yes I have a thing for Succubi... The lovemaking would be fairly straightforward... There would be a lot of vanilla sex with more kinky sex and acts, being that the likely week long session would take place in a professional BDSM dungeon with every implement available... Ill leave the rest up to your dirty little imagination..."

9.Tits or Ass?
Arch smirks to the hostess....
"Are you offering pretty girl? Besides, you forgot Pussy, Legs, Feet, Hands, Back, Arms, Etc.... I want it all."

10.Would you fuck a married woman?
The Wizard sighs a little...
"I Already have I am afraid, several as a matter of fact... There is one in fact I plan to visit very soon, and goes by the name of Xian... Her "powerful" husband is very stingy with her, and also has a small penis, and is not able to satisfy her as such. I plan to put a smile on her very lovely face as soon as time permits..."

(Picture is my avatar. She's a vampire girl from Touhou Project.)
1. Who are you?
My name is Remilia Scarlet, though you probably know me better as the dread "Scarlet Devil". I hunted and fed all across Europe for centuries, before finally turning my attention to the Far East and the secret, magical land of Gensokyo. Unfortunately my conquest there didn't go quite as planned, but... Anyway, my little sister and I are happy enough here.
2.Tell us where you Live
I live in Gensokyo, as I said. When I grew tired of the human world, I used my powers to teleport my entire mansion across Gensokyo's mystical border, and now we live by the misty lake there.
Partner? You mean like, a s-sexual partner...? H-how should I know? It's not like I've had many, and it's pretty much only girls here anyway...
Huhhh!? Th-that's a pretty personal question, don't you think? Why would a young lady like myself even answer something like that?
You... you're not giving up with these shameful questions are you? Weeell, if you really have to know, I suppose it would be my surpassing charisma and charm! Any man would give himself to me freely if I asked him to... I think.
6.Creampies or Facials?
Hmm, I don't think I've ever had a cream pie. Are they good? I suppose I'll have to go with facials, not that my flawless, eternally youthful skin actually needs such things.
Aah... Do I really have to tell you that...? I guess, sometimes I... think about my little sister, Flan. We still sleep together in bed once in a while, and sometimes, when she's holding on to me I just w-wish she'd t-touch me more, and... Hey! You shouldn't be thinking about things like that!
Aahh, you really think I'm that lewd? That I actually imagine things like that? I mean... not that I don't, but... Okay, don't tell anyone I said this, but it would be with my sister Flandre and that pervy magician, Marisa. There, I said it!
Oh- oh dear! You'd actually ask a polite young lady something like that! As if I were that lewd...

...Well, okay, since I already answered the other one anyway... It would be... big, and thick, and warm and throbbing with the hot, sweet blood of life.
Hmm, I don't know. Maybe something heroic, like dark, shining armor, or just, well, nothing...

I looked myself over in the mirror on the side of the stage once more before heading into the room wanting to make sure everything was still in place. My braided honey blonde hair ran down over my shoulder and between my breasts only stopping at my navel. My vibrant sky blue eyes looked nervously over my features skimming my cheekbones them only slightly pronounced and I had a slight gaunt to my cheeks. I could see my lips, a rose pink and full, being lightly bitten on by nervous white teeth. I had on a simple plain Deep red dress thin straps over my shoulders that showed a generous amount of my 36 E cup breasts and only ran to just half way down my thighs. I had on a set of 3 inch black heels hoping to appear a little taller than my 5'4' 120lb stature would suggest as I started to walk out nervously into the audience room.

1. Who are you?
Well I am Kyra and Kyra is me! *waits for applause before hearing the crickets* sorry couldn't help the Gandalf reference. My name is Kyra and am just a regular girl with a few quirks. I am a bit promiscuous though only in my limited niche. I am the owner and creator of the Cock Sleeve Co. here on blue moon which is just a fun short escapade for some and a lot of fun usually for me.

2.Tell us where you Live?
Honestly lately it feels like I live on top of my keyboard! Spare time chatting with some of the fun wonderful people around these parts and sadly the other half the time time studying for some sort of college nonsense. Which I just mean math of course.

I am a bit of a sucker for a rugged looking man. Young Clint Eastwood *Heart flutters* I don't like an overly pretty or handsome man I like that rough look and a smile like that. Oh that smile makes me feel feint. I also like my partner to be healthy and I don't mean needs to be a fitness nut or in super good shape, but just healthy.
With women however I really love a great in shape body. Short spunky hair lots of energy and still a little tough. Mila is actually pretty much my dream women :D.

4.What is your favorite sexual position?
I really love my knee's on my partners shoulders. I really do love doggy style as well, but It doesn't allow you to look at each other and each others bodies of course which is a huge negative. I like to see them enjoying whatever it is they are doing and see them with that look saying they want me. Maybe It just a bit old fashioned that way.

I think it is my creativity. I love doing new fun and innovative things with my partner out of the blue. I like surprising and pleasing in new ways they don't expect. Running with whatever whim comes into my head. Though of course if we are just limiting it to physical traits then I think it is my blue eyes. I believe you can say a great deal with just a look and a wink.

6.Creampies or Facials?
Cream pies for me is the obvious choice. I can see how a partner may enjoy that look on me, but for me I don't get to enjoy any of that if it just on my face. No taste or feel of it not to mention that lovely twitch and shiver before it actually comes when it is inside. That twitch and pulse against your tongue as that little warning to get ready for example is just something fun you will not get with just a plain ol cum on the body kind of deal.

Well for those who may have passed my Company may have guessed. For me the darkest fantasy is to be used completely for public service. Just bent over or tied up with sharpie on my bum saying free use and a people marking me with / marks every time they use me to finish for everyone else to see.

Is it against the rules if the characters are actually the same actor. The man with no name and the outlaw Josey Wales would be my choices. A western world where the rules are mostly made by who has the quickest draw and the most accurate shot. Both rough outlaws drawn together with a similar purpose of fortune and one woman who has caught the attention of both of them. Together they have to ride out against the Alvarare gang who hold the key to one of the last great hidden fortunes in the west and of course me. The man with no name and Josey wales would keep on their tales giving them no time to rest and setup ending in a firefight and ending with them having a stand off with each other. The Treasure a map to the great treasures of the west. Black Gold. The sun is high they both worn and tired and thinking of ending in a quick draw, before finally both knowing after everything that has happened most likely neither would come out alive agree to share the spoils.

Female Only questions
My that is a bit more in depth than some of the others. I really love the longer cocks. Now I know average depth is only so much and many argue after X length it useless, but I find you do other things that length can be much more fun with. Can go much deeper with oral and anal and that is tons of fun and something I enjoy. I also keep things taut so honestly average feels pretty massive and thicker girth kinda just scares me. I also prefer uncut cocks. I love having so much more to play with and you can in fact play with it in lots of fun ways. I also am a bit of a kink for taste and scent and weirdly both good and bad on that both turn me on as they are still very dirty acts to do.

That is REALLY tough for me to answer. Each man can look good in different outfits. The perfect suit on some men can just be outstanding, while another can wear a leather jacket and pull your eyes to him. If I had to pick my FAVORITE outfit it is shirtless with a pair of worn jeans.

Thank you for having me here and I really enjoyed the chance to talk and share! I do hope you will invite me back if you ever have something like this again in the future. Thank you!

1. Who are you?
"Supe... well... they call me Superbrat in the papers..."
2.Tell us where you Live
"Gotham. I just trans... moved, I just moved there"
"I like all types but, to be honest, the typical average Joe or pretty boy bores me"
"Oh my god... um... either riding or... doggie"
"As far as appearance? My ass... I got a white girl bubble butt. If you mean as far as sex, I guess that I'm multiorgasmic and my libido is off the charts"
6.Creampies or Facials?
"Neither... sorry boys, not my thing"
"I... I don't think I should say that, I mean... Nevermind... next question please"
"Well I admit I've got a bit of a crush on Batman, he's just so cool... and Wonder Woman, god she's awesome. I mean, I guess some of the villains are sexy... or, I mean they would be sexy, if they weren't so bad..."
"You mean like a big thick... um... cock. Just, never mind it's too embarrassing"
"Well I love the uniforms... like Batman's. A power suit is hot too, like Lex Luthor is not a good guy but he dresses great"

4EtbXDk.jpg
1. Who are you?
Stephanie Harrison

2. Tell us where you Live
Currently in Santa Barbara California in a basement apartment about a block away from my mom's house where I grew up.

3. What kind of partner do you find attractive?
I'm kind of into this surfer I met at the beach named Derrick. He's tall, blonde, athletic, but not unnaturally steroid-jacked creepy looking

4. What is your favourite sexual position?
Hmm.... cowgirl immediately followed by a feet-to-ears folded missionary pounding

I'm told I have good proportions, lol. Best would be either my breasts or butt

6. Creampies or Facials?
Can't a girl have both at the same time?

7. What is your darkest fantasy?
Midnight sex in a cold mountain lake with two hot guys at the same time

8. If you could have a threesome with two canon characters, who would they be and how would you go about the encounter?
I'll have to get back to you on this one.

9. What would the perfect cock be like?
Umm... the one stuffing me? seriously, I like one that is about 6" with average girth and a distinct curve upward

10. What outfit makes a man sexy?
I have this thing for tight clingy white tshirts and loose silk boxers

Last edited:
IMG_6034.JPG

1. Who are you?

Hi, my name is Grace Letts, I’m 27, and I’m a teacher at DCHS.

I live in Dawn Chorus, Tennessee - moved here a couple of years ago. Before that, I lived in Savannah, Georgia.

Oh! Well, um, I don’t know, really. Stable - like, emotionally stable and employed? Good-looking? Smart? Sense of humor? As much of that as I can find, I guess. It’s a pretty small town.

I’m sorry, what kind of interview is this? Like, who’s going to be reading it? It’s not a bunch of weirdos on some dark corner of the internet, right?

I think I really misunderstood the point of this whole thing, but I guess my, uh, enthusiasm?

6. Creampies or Facials?

Can you repeat - oh, yeah, facials! I like to get them a few times a year as a treat. They make me feel refreshed and more confident, I think. Sometimes I try to do it to myself, but it’s just not the same.

I guess revenge fantasies? That’s kinda a tough question. I tend to have an overactive imagination, and sometimes I think strange, dark things are happening around me - and I think other people feel it too. Anyway, I try to avoid indulging in that stuff. Best to stick to reality. This town is bizarre enough right now without fantasizing.

8. If you could have a threesome with two canon characters, who would they be and how would you go about the encounter?

Me? Like, if I was also a fictional character? I dunno, I guess like Jay Gatsby and Nick Carraway. It’d be pretty simple to make that happen, I think. That pool in Gatsby’s back yard was supposed to be pretty great, but we all know how that turned out.

I’m sorry, but what the fuck? The one attached to a perfect man, I guess. This is fucking weird. Did someone put you up to this?

I like a little edge, I guess. Some personality or style. But I’m not really into the good ol’ boy thing that so many guys do around here. Nothing too bland. Pastels and sportcoats and bowties aren’t my thing. It really is more about the guy than the clothes, though.

We’re done now, right? Okay, cool.

chrome_image_Apr_19_2022_10_38_13_AM_EDT.png

1. Who are you?

"Beidou, Captain of the Crux Fleet, at your service. The Crux will take care of all of your shipping and shipping adjacent needs. Need an escort for your merchant vessel? Consider it done. Need something fragile and precious transported, and needed it done yesterday? We got you. Need-

Huh? What do you mean it's not that kind of interview. Oh, is this a recruitment session, not a sales pitch? Not that either? Errrr…"

"On the open ocean of course! My fleet is my home, and my flagship - the Alcor - especially so. This babe comes full-rigged, with the biggest harpoon you'll ever see, and - what's that? Move it along? Right, right…"

She tensed, eye narrowing suspiciously.

"Hey, who put you up to this? Where is this report going? I swear to the Seven if this is some kind of test…"

Arms crossed, she leaned back into the sofa, both legs landed upon the coffee table before she added.

"Ningguang."

The interviewer attempted to prod.

"Nope, that's it. Final answer. Now tell me who you work for…"

An eye - well, the only eye - twitched.

"What's the right answer? Like, what are you gonna do with this information, huh?"

Calloused fingers traced the hilt of the lumbering greatsword propped up against the sofa.

"You don't work for Brass Bull Zhao, do you?"

An emphatic head shake.

"Good, you do look a little scrawny to be a treasure hoarder… Anyway, all of them, in the same night. Next question."

"Seriously?"

A deadpan expression, before her eye widened with realization.

"Wait. Don't tell me. Do you work for one of those publishing houses? Is this going in one of those 'exposés" of famous so and sos? Ohhhh or for a light novel?"

She leaned forward, suddenly much more interested.

"Best depends on who you ask, you know?" A grin, absolutely wicked and entirely too cocky. "I mean, some girls would consider my arms and shoulders my best feature. Heard I make quite the excellent pillow. Also excellent for pinning cute little hares down and against various surfaces. Trapping 'em between a rock and a hard place, literally."

She flicked her eye over to her intimidatingly large weapon, gesturing vaguely at its size.

"Most of 'em would probably agree on one thing though. I got a pretty big sword, and yeah, you can use that as a direct quote."

6. Creampies or Facials?

"Both. What, I have to pick? But…why…? Bit like the chicken and the egg, dontcha you think? It's merely a question of which will happen first on a particular night."

The interviewer insisted.

"Alright, fine, fine… Former. Only because it's hot when they swallow."

"I plead the Fifth."

The interviewer expressed confusion.

"The Fifth Article of Chapter Eleven of the Twenty-Eighth Edition of the Code of Liyue. The one about self-incrimination. What? I get my crew to summarize the relevant ones for me. How can I find loopholes to exploit if I don't know the law?"

"I plead the--"

The interviewer implored. Something about publication and viewership.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you, but you have to write this as your own speculation, and not because I said it, yeah?"

A spark of electro jumped between two fingers, and she bounced it back and forth in a none too subtle threat.

"Let's just say that if the Electro Archon and her Guuji felt so inclined to indulge in a bit of debauchery with my wife and I…well, I certainly wouldn't be opposed to it."

Female Only questions

A brow lifted, before she grinned in a fashion that could only be described as shark-like.

"If this is gonna be an illustrated manuscript, then send your best painter over later, yes?"

She shrugged.

"Whatever suits him best, probably. My crewmates all have their own preferences when it comes to attires. If you are asking me though, just whatever makes 'em the most comfortable. 'Cause confidence is sexy on just about anyone?"

e7DUKUs.jpg

1. Who are you?
- Vanaleska Demire. 'Vana' will suffice. I am a travelling trader. I currently have set up shop at the Southern edge of this city.

2.Tell us where you Live
- Wherever I please. *sigh* If you must know, I have rented several rooms at a nearby inn. When travelling I utilize a private apartment built into my carriage.

- What use could this information possibly be to you? If you are asking for your own benefit, I promise that no amount of catering to my answers will reward you with a place amongst my desires. Nor will they be of any use to the contemptible fools at the guild who I am certain have tasked you with this fatuous inquiry.

It astonishes me how clueless you humans are about everything around you that you must seek terms of definition for even the most immaterial of subjects.

- *Silently glares*
I prefer a man sat upright against a solid, vertical fixture, deprived of his clothing with his hands bound to his sides so they do not interfere when I choose to take pleasure of him. Next?

- I could not begin to surmise what inspires you humans to stare after me in the manner that you do. Truthfully it makes your kind exceptionally willing to trade goods on my terms, an advantage that I am pleased to exploit. Go ahead and tell this to your masters. They can discover for themselves what little good it does them.

*Pauses briefly* I like to reveal my legs.

6. Creampies or Facials?
- *scoffs derisively* More puerile expressions. Yes, I have heard these terms. It matters not to me where a man spills his seed. If he does so with me, I am more likely than not straddling his...thing...at the time.

- *Laughs mirthlessly* Your king's eldest daughter is quite alluring. Perhaps she and several castle guards of my choosing might attend my desires...in her father's vault...while the rest of the city burns. Satisfied?

- Mean you the fictitious players in a bard's songs? I can neither recall any nor say that I should fantasize about the imaginings of such a drunken lot.

Female Only questions
- Clean, stiffened, and belonging to a suitable man that is patiently, and quietly, awaiting my consideration.

- I have entertained enough of this buffoonery. Any dolt that is swayed to bed a man merely by his silks can expect dissatisfaction aplenty, as well as the burden of his bastards. *storms out*

*So-Ri enters the interview room and sits down, one leg crossed over the other, smiling softly*
So-Ri: Erm, I am honored you would interview me. I hope it's not too personal.

"Who are you?"

So-Ri: My name is Ryong So-Ri. I am a professor at the University of Seoul, teaching History.

"Tell us where you Live"

So-Ri: I live in the town of Namyangju in the Gyeonggi-do province of South Korea. It's just outside of Seoul, far too expensive to live in the city limits, also too noisy, though my boyfriend wishes we could live in the city.

"What kind of partner do you find attractive?"

So-Ri: Oh, uhm, well looks aren't as important to me as they were when I was young. I find a kind heart, a gentle soul and a calm demeanor to be more attractive now than anything else. Someone who is sensitive, good at listening and caring. Someone who likes to snuggle up together and enjoy the mood.

"What is your favourite sexual position?"

*So-Ri blushes immensely at this question, her face turning almost cherry red*

So-Ri: Oh goodness! I didn't think it was THAT kind of interview...Well...If it doesn't leave the confines of this website...I will say...This may be a bit boring to you young kids (By this she means people in their 20s), but I like missionary and maybe cowgirl. I like anything that lets me look into my partner's eyes.

"What do you consider to be your best sexual attribute?"

So-Ri: Well at my age it probably isn't my face *she chuckles jokingly* Er, I suppose it would have to be my chest. Even most younger women I know aren't as big as me in that department.

"Creampies or Facials?"

So-Ri: Creampies. Much less mess to clean up and it just feels better to me. Maybe I'm just old school.

"What is your darkest fantasy?"

So-Ri: Darkest fantasy? I'm not sure I understand...I'm not sure any sexual fantasy I have is really considered "Dark" Seems more like a young person thing to me.

"If you could have a threesome with two canon characters, who would they be and how would you go about the encounter?"

So-Ri: Eh?! A threesome? At my age? I don't think I'd have the energy...

"What would the perfect cock be like?"

So-Ri: My boyfriend's *giggles teasingly* But in all seriousness...Uhm, well this might be an odd thing to say but I like the look of a circumcized one. The head shape always looks so much more prominent, nothing too large, if it can fit me just right then it's perfect.

"What outfit makes a man sexy?"

So-Ri: Tuxedos and suits. Maybe because they're always custom tailored to fit a man's body just perfectly but they really just make a man look so handsome, put my boyfriend in a suit and I'll swoon.

1660378190893.png

1. Who are you?
Hey everyone it your favorite love fairy Kyu Sugardust ready to answer all those dirty questions.
2.Tell us where you Live
Sky Garden, it like your world but with pink clouds. Though, when I'm working I stay at my client's place.
One with a rocking body. I'm a girl who can find almost anything sexy.
Oh that a hard one and the question is tough as well. Well I like all kinds of sex positions, but I like it when my partner take control.
Besides my whole body. Guess I say my personality. Now you might be think personality isn't sexy, but when I see a nice body I'll say what I want do to them or what I want them to do to me.
6.Creampies or Facials?
What don't have the stamina for two shots? If I had to pick I go with creampies. Nothing beats having a dick inside of you finish up inside you and than pull out letting all that goo come rushing out. Plus it also give me my chance to get my rocks off, you know what I'm saying.
I'm not sure if this counts as dark, but it might get me in trouble. Domming my boss. I want to look down at her as she eating me out and than fuck all her holes with all the toys I have collected. But fat chance that happening with a Goddess
How about I double down and give two girls and two guys. For the girls I'm not sure they count as canon, but it would be Zone-tan and Projekt Melody. As the guys, I wouldn't mind getting doubled team by the Angel Pit and his dark counter part. And I ask them if they like to share me for the night.
One that inside of me. Really I'm not too picky about the dicks I get as long I can have a good time. Though getting me to cum gives them bonus point.
One that laying on the floor. What not good enough then one that can pitch the bigger tent.

Hey we aren't done here we still have two more questions left. I don't care if they're guys only I'm answering them and you can't stop. So now than.

11.Tits or Ass?
I mean I like both, but I have go with tits. I love me some fun bags to play with.
12.Would you fuck a married woman?
Hell ya, heck we can even get the husband in on this and make a threesome.

So this has been Love fairy Kyu from Huniepop and her Q&A, until next. See you in your bed room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom