Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can't wait to start these up

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGT Witty

Star
What's up fellow role players, I hope you're all having a pleasant day or night whenever you're looking at this I hope you're having a good time. Now lately in between times where I've been extremely busy I've been watching shows and playing video games some of which have sparked a few Ideas. I'll be editing this thread anytime I have a new craving, idea, or story I came up with. As well as when One has been taken or I didn't want to do it anymore. I'll also be putting up pairings from anime or other possible pairings where a story can be created by the two of us. If you want a little details about me, I've been Rping since I was 14 and I started doing smut Role playing when I turned 18. soon after I found this sight and I've met a lot of cool players since then. I am a Sub male and am not an intimidating person in the slightest but I can play Dom males while they aren't my preference,if you want me to be dom I would suggest a switch rp but I don't mind if you want me to be dom. I have an F-list in my signature if you want the full list but my main do's and don't will be posted on here. Happy writing everyone I hope to meet some nice people and some awesome players.

Pairings with story
While most of the video game based ideas come from main characters and other characters with already set names I'm more eager to play characters whith similar traits and in the same setting rather then the characters themselves. Now I will say that a it doesn't need to be in the game what's so ever Time period and surroundings are more requested.

High Sea Surprises

If the title wasn't obvious enough one of the games I've been playing is Assassins Creed Black Flag. Now for those of you who have played the game the characters will be very similar to the main character Edward Kenway and Captain Kidd or for those of you who haven't played Kidd's name is Mary Read. For you history buffs out there Mary read was a female pirate most known for her time roaming with Anne Bonny who is also in the game. However the character may be different from Mary's actual story.

My character (based off Edward) is an up and coming Pirate captain driven by his greed and want for money. When he docks his ship in nassau he meets a young pirate captain who has plenty of secrets and plenty of his own then he let's on (Captain Kidd). When the young pirate tells of a treasure more valuable then all the money in the world they work together to try and find it before a band of mercenaries paid by a rich english counsel member bent on over throwning the king and then takin control of the seas killing anyone who doesn't side with him. During their partnership the young captain reveals her secrets showing her true self to my character.

All we can do is survive till the end
SAO OCxOC

Based in the year 2025 a new game by the name of Sword art online had just released and Katsu Makoto was one of the first in line to buy it. As soon as he purchased it he ran home and got ready for his first dive into the game only to find out he couldn't log off when he was ready to. He wasn't part of the beta test however much he wished he was now knowing that the only way to log out was to win the game. Two weeks had past and he didn't know what to do anymore he had heard stories of a group being planned that would bring people together who were driven to beat the game. Katsu under the username Lein (Lane) was hesitant on the idea afraid that he would die if he even tried to join them. 6 months into the games release and the highest unlocked floor was still only 15 and he had spent them wallowing in fear only going out to level so he could at least explore. Armed with his sheild and longsword he believed the only way to survive was to stay away from the front lines and so he did. Another 2 months roll around and floor 17 was finally cleared but rumors had been spreading of a player killer guild known as Laughing coffin running around late in the night and killing people as they pleased. Katsu didn't believe it until one night while leveling on floor 13 he was suddenly paralyzed by knife thrown at him on his break. He was quickly greeted by a hooded figure with a smile and the stench of death surrounding him.

Katsu watched as the figure began to laugh uncontrollably seeing 2 more figures walk in behind him ready to kill. As they raised their blades a yell was heard from the distance, a woman who had been watching Katsu from a distance until he was attacked. She quickly took out her blade blocking the attacks that were thrown at her until the three men were tired of how much effort she was making them put in and ran away. Katsu thanked her finding that she was very beautiful and obviously very strong and he began looking up to her. She showed him that he would need to get out and get some real experience rather then fighting the same monsters every night to survive in the game. He requested to team up with her offering his help in anyway he could as long as she helped him survive, but what he didn't realize is that he had already fallen for her and would even follow her to the front lines if she asked.

More stories will be added over time however pairings I do not have a story are under here and more will be listed over time.

My character or charactersxyours

Pairings in need of story

Highschool DxD
IsseixRias
IsseixAkeno
OCxeither

Soul Eater
OCxMaka
OCxLiz
OCxOC

OHSHC

HikaruxKaoruxOC
HikaruxKaoruxHaruhi
TamakixHaruhi
MitskunxHaruhi
MitskunixOC

OCxKatara
OCxToph (Footplay definitely requested but not a need)

Mainly OC and fantasy

Furries are always welcome as are vampires, werewolves whatever you like.

College studentxTeacher (student sub)
Characterxbest friend
Any ideas you have hit me with a PM and we'll talk.

Yes Please
Footplay (Yes I like women's feet but I understand if you'd rather not have it)
Lingerie and Stockings
I prefer being sub as said before but I'm okay to do Switch
Story (don't mind smut but the little details really get me going)
Flexibility
Romance
Light bdsm (maybe being tied up)

Sorry, not happening
Waterplay
Scat
Gaping
Full list on F-list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom