Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet MXM RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanzmage

Super-Earth
Hey I'm looking for someone to take on the role of a male ballet dancer.

I will admit to having a male ballet dancing fetish hehe. Those tights just look fabulous on them!

Basically I was thinking the two would meet doing a male/female ballet class, and they are only interested in each other and not the other women.

For those who don't know male ballet dancers wear a dance belt which is basically a thong. I was thinking after the class they would make rabid love to each other while still in tights. :)

I'd prefer a male playing the male role, but female is alright as long as you are knowledgeable about ballet. :)

Arcanzmage said:
Hey I'm looking for someone to take on the role of a male ballet dancer.

I will admit to having a male ballet dancing fetish hehe. Those tights just look fabulous on them!

Basically I was thinking the two would meet doing a male/female ballet class, and they are only interested in each other and not the other women.

For those who don't know male ballet dancers wear a dance belt which is basically a thong. I was thinking after the class they would make rabid love to each other while still in tights. :)

I'd prefer a male playing the male role, but female is alright as long as you are knowledgeable about ballet. :)

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom