Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

invasion of the surface world (a darkelf/ Human RP)

insaneplots

Super-Earth
Seeking interest wouldn't mind building this into a multi chapter game.

The Drow City of Orbben tsoss A small Drow City still in it's first 200 years only 40 noble houses a shrine to lolth and an academy for both fighters and wizards. Then one day all the priestesses vanished without a trace just gone. The male Drow archwizards seeing a lack of leadership and the need to fill that void created the council of seven seven male arch mages that work to keep the city run, The shrine to the spider queen the symbol of oppression of the male drow is destroyed replaced with a shrine to Vhaeraun Drow god of thieves and patron god of male drow.

Nearly 50 years had passed since Orbben tsoss became a male dominated city and the drow males fin they are in need to raid the surface but they lay just below a small isolated kingdom a perfect site to establish power above the surface. Ideally located with three sides covered by mountains that leave the wall the only means in or out of the kingdom.

The drow came in numbers engaging the surface in well coordinated attacks the wall was the first to fall under Drow control no one got in and no one left the kingdom was isolated before the war even began. Village after village town after town and soon even cities were falling to the Drow.

Now all that remains is the capital city. (end opener for now)

game details: So this is a game I thought a few people might like it's male drow against a few male surface dwellers and all the female's to be taken enslaved bred and just about anything else you're comfortable with. I want this to be light system mean there is going to be some structure to limit power gaming. male player characters will be drow. While female players with surface races humans elves half elves or anything else you want to play. As I said in the opening the priestess of Lolth are gone; for the city those females either not yet Priestesses or with no clerical power did remain but those numbers are few.

Caitrionna said:
i'd be game!

You are the second person to show interest and I don't know if there will be any others so will start with three players.

Will send you a character biography template to fill out. No limit on number of female roles.

Sunny Strumpet said:
You still looking for victims?

Always, no limit on female roles. I'll send you a character bio piece once I am home. On my phone now. At the moment I'm the only one playing drow but I can multi role no problem. We're going to start with a village; victims could be traveling to the capitol or from the village.

TheAnnoyingNoob said:
If you're still looking I'd be willing to play another victim.

Will make a character thread in the correct location when I get back from deadpool. Will have the base bio up there. And as I said no limit on female victims for this plot. I have about five or six chapters of plot ideas ready.

Back
Top Bottom