Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unlikely Hero! (Dowmone and I)

A thrills zings through his body at hearing the words spoken out loud, though he is still chuckling at her small squeak. He lets her go with a soft goodnight, but listens in on the conversation. So she fights for money huh? That explains her reactions in the alleyway at the very least. Perhaps he should go and make sure she doesn't get too hurt. Or maybe he's just acting desperate. it's difficult to tell, considering how little experience he has in this area. Stupid Vincent wiping his mind like that. He is grumbling about it the whole way home. Upon arriving he passes out for the day, oblivious to the world.

A few days pass without anything of particular note. He feeds a few times of course. It's only the third night that something actually happens. There is a firm knock on his door as he rises from his sleep. He hasn't seen Lillian since that night. Maybe it's her! He opens the door to see a scowling Vincent. Of course it isn't. How could it be, she doesn't even know where he lives. Stupid Alaric. "Hey Vin, you ok?"

He steps back to let him in as he asks and notices Caroline in the hall. With an inward groan he greets her as well.

"You've been stuck in this apartment for days. Its time to take you out as there is a fight going on and I think its going to be promising." He said as he yanked Alaric out of his apartment. The two were going to treat him out. It took some time to get to the underground circuits where there was a large crowd and in the center of the crowd was a boxing ring. Inside was a couple of men already fighting. Vincent looked around already noting more vampires here than he thought.

"Hmm...." He wasn't liking this but his eyes were drawn to the ring when they announced Tiger Lily and Vipor Victoria. "What?!" He whipped around seeing Lillian in those short shorts and sports bra and that birth mark was clear as day. The other woman, a black, had the same birth mark. "No...." He grabbed Alaric and Caroline. "This is a trap!" He snapped at the two as he turned as the first punch was thrown and Lillian bounced off the ropes only to kick the woman down. There wasn't any backing down from either woman as blood hit the mat. The scent of blood made the male vampires drool. In the back they were taking the highest bid for a private round with the women.

Alaric chuckles as he is dragged from his apartment. "Fine fine. Let's do it." He is excited to go, he really has been holed up in his apartment for the last few days. upon arriving though, he sees many more vampires than he is used to seeing. He nods to one, an enormous man, with long dreadlocks. The Vampire smiles at Alaric, showing teeth missing and a pierced tongue. Vampires man..some of them just lose it.

"And next to the ring. Tiger Lily and Viper Victoria!!" The crowd goes nuts but Vincent yells at Caroline and Alaric. He snaps his attention to the ring and sees Lillian getting ready to fight. "Fuck!! No..no no no she will NOT be another Elizabeth. Caroline! Stay here and keep an eye on her, i have an idea." Without another word, Alaric flits off. He hopes to god that Caroline will listen to him even if she is older. He is counting on her infatuation with Lillian. He approaches the bidding and throws down a bid 5,000 dollars higher than the latest bid. "Big spender big spender!!" The bookie yells. The vampires around glare at the young vampire, but he ignores them. He can't let them have her. "Going once! Going twice! Sold to the man with the white streak!! Have fun with her champ" He winks and shuffles off.

Alaric isn't happy with the situation, but at least he has a chance now to get Lillian out of there before anything bad happens to her. He explains what he did to Vincent and Caroline.

"Have the car running and ready after the fight ok? I'm going to get her and we'll get the hell out of here."

Caroline nodded to him as the pair fought their way up to the ring in time to see Lillian go into over drive in the fight. This seemed to get heated as bids were flying left and right as it came out Alaric spent $25,000 on the winner. Though when the fight came to an end Caroline took off as one man grabbed Lillian by her neck and fitted a collar to her.

"What the hell!!" She struggled to get it off but the chain was handed off to Alaric. Her eyes went wide as all of this confused her. "Alaric.... What..."

"Bring her back after she pops one out." The large man chuckled as he grabbed her ass making her kick backwards but he caught her foot then lifted her up off the ground which shocked her. He grinned as he showed his fangs. "You belong to us now." Laughing as he let her go but as he turned to get the other female only to find her gone.

Lillian followed Alaric glaring at him as she was snapping about what was going on. Forced into the car seeing her opponent in the car already but Vincent was erasing her memory. "What the fuck?!" She was kicking but Vincent grabbed Lillian by her chain to keep her still.

"Settle down child. Its clear you're not safe on your own...." He glared at Alaric then to Caroline who was driving the car. "Alaric you may have to move in with her and the black one goes with Caroline." He was ignoring Lillian's death glare.

Alaric nods to Vincent. "Understood." He turns to Lillian and whispers in her ear, though she may not want him to be too close to her at the moment. "Just hold on a little longer ok? You're safe, i'll take that collar off as soon as we get to your house. I will explain everything. Just calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He leans back and tries to relax himself, but his mind is whirling with the possibilities that tonight hints at. Certainly he won't be able to protect Lillian herself. Caroline might be willing to help him..well she'd be willing to help Lillian at least. He needs Vincent's help though. He sighs. Not very likely. It'll have to wait until later though as they are pulling up to Lillian's home. He leans forward to speak to Caroline. "Keep the other one safe, i'll be in touch."

Alaric climbs out of the car, pulling Lillian with him. He glances around to make sure that they weren't followed, even though he does trust Caroline's evasion skills. He wasn't cautious enough before and look what happened. Another sigh. It's time to face the music. He turns, and without looking Lillian in the eye, unbuckles the collar and places it on the ground. Still not looking her in the eye, ashamed of what happened to her because of him, he begins his explanation. As he talks he makes his way towards her front door with her. He can't enter without her permission, and he hopes to gain that via this talk.

"You're wondering what all that was i assume. I didn't want it to come to this..but at this point for your own safety, you need to know. You don't live in the world you thought you did. There are...creatures that you need to be aware of. Those men back there, they are vampires. And their interest in you is singular. They want you for your egg. Your bloodline, along with a few others, are the only humans that can bear our children. If you're caught you will be sold into slavery. I "bought you"" and here he uses air quotations "Because it was the only way to keep you safe. I have no interest in using you like that. But others do. I...am a vampire, that's true. I happened upon you last week..you were mugged. They hit you and almost raped you. I saved you. I mean you no harm, so i ask..may i come in and protect you?"

At this point they are standing in front of Lillian's door, and Alaric finally meets her eye, unsure if he'll see fear, or rejection, or even hatred.

Vincent had silently followed the pair as he stood off to the side listening to Alaric. Yes, he may have been acting like a parent watching a young child apologize for their behavior. Seeing the look on Lillian's face of pure disbelief.

"Yeah right..." She reached for her door just as Vincent grabbed her at the base of her skull and pressed so hard she felt that sharp pinch Gasping as she stood there as her once wiped memories were flooding back. There she remembered seeing the attack and the fact of her being tipsy wasn't an issue. Trembling as she stood there in silence.

"Lillian....You proved to be a valuable host to numerous vampires. They will keep breeding you until you can't anymore then use you as cattle and drain your blood until you die. Myself and Caroline plus Alaric have been keeping track of your bloodline to keep humans safe. Now your only chance at a close to normal life is if you and Alaric play the role of a mating pair." Vincent could sense the shame from Alaric and only time a vampire felt shame is if when the person they wish to impress found out their dark secret.

Lillian herself was ashamed for being called back into the ring but she looked to Alaric and Vincent. Silently she nodded to the two of them. "Alright. Alaric why don't you come in." Smiling to him weakly. "Atleast I got something to put as in why I was attracted to you." Giving a weak laugh to lighten the mood only to let him inside while Vincent took off. Diesel on the other hand growled at Alaric but didn't move off his bed that was in the corner.

Alaric nods to Vincent as he steps inside. Of course the dog growls at him. "It probably has something to do with it yeah...but not all of it i hope." He grins slightly and moves deeper into the house. "You should be careful who you let into the house. Vampires can't enter without your permission, so while you're home they won't be a problem. Your problem is going to be the humans that they employ to help them. They can enter without your permission. But as i saw tonight, you can handle yourself...nice fight by the way."

Alaric moves forward and sits on the couch, waiting for her to sit with him. "You must have a lot of questions. Please feel free to ask away." He wants her to feel like she's in control of the situation, it'll make her more comfortable for sure. "I must say you're taking this rather well though."

Lillian was pacing in front of the window as he commented she was taking it rather well. "Actually...." She opened her balled up hands revealing her nails had left deep imprints. "My mind is spinning and such...." Sighing as she moved her hands over her face trying to think. "Umm why help me?" She looked to him as she crossed her arms under her breasts as if she was going to get sick but holding it back.

"My job in the past...It was fighting in the underground circuits to earn money for classes. The more blood I spilled the more money I made...Right now I'm short a few hundred dollars for this last class but I can take it later on this year." She waved it off as she continued to pace back and forth and she heard Diesel whining then he gave a weak bark. "No!" Snapping her fingers at him and he grabbed his toy to chomp on it in protest. To have that dog there did ease her nerves enough to where she sat down next to Alaric in which the massive white dog ran over to join her but crawled into her lap with the sopping wet toy in his mouth. "Alaric, I'm still attracted to you but in a way I think there is something else there that's drawn me to you. I'm not a vampire freak fan like you may have seen with Twilight...The movies." Looking up at him as she rubbed Diesel's ear then ran her hand down his back.

"I have a couple of rooms open but none of them is concealed from sunlight. I can get heavy or thick drapes to cover one room so you can sleep in there comfortably." She was coming around to the idea of him staying there to stake his "claim" on her as if to ensure she takes his seed even if she was on a powerful birth control that keeps her from getting pregnant.

"Why help you..hmmm..i suppose it's because i'm drawn to you. Just as you're drawn to me. I do believe that i would be even if you weren't..well suitable to carry my seed. There's something more though...and it's not twilight haha do you know what those movies have done to my kind? For Nyx's sake.."

He reaches out to pet the dog, and is pleasantly surprised when Diesel lets him touch him. "I understand why you fight. If you need money that bad, i'd be more than willing to help you in that. I'm not saying just give it to you, i can't imagine you would just take a handout like that. But i can arrange something a little safer than spilling blood, be it yours or someone else's. Ah yeah..the sun. That might prove to be an issue. I can sleep underneath a bed or in a closet for the time being. It won't be comfortable but i'll manage for now. We'll have to set up something more permanent soon though."

While Diesel allowed Alaric to pet him she watched the dog stretch out and lay across both of their laps. Laughing at this. "Ok he's trying to become a lap dog." Pushing the dog down with him suggesting something safer than spilling blood. "Yeah...I can't return to the fighting circuit since I could be snatched up." Silence fell as she was thinking of where he could sleep since it was getting late. "The only place that doesn't have a window is the coat closet by the stairs." Pointing over to the stairs as she was thinking of the money that could help her.

"I think we can manage. I can train Diesel to attack on command for humans....Tomorrow or tonight you can go grab your things and come back and place it in one of the rooms and make it your own." Reaching out as she grabbed his hand with her blushing. "I don't care who you become but I do like the person whose in front of me." Smiling as she reached up with her free hand to touch his cheek but before he or her could take advantage of that quiet moment, she got up to head up to her own bathroom to grab a shower. Normally she'd strip on the way up but with him there, she wasn't going to wander around naked.

Alaric squeezes her hand before she leaves, and leans his head into her hand slightly before she pulls away. He listens to her walk away with his superior hearing. he can tell that she's getting into the shower. Oh how tempted he is. He checks his phone. he still has a few hours until sunrise. "Screw it" He mumbles under his breath. Alaric waits a few moments until she is outside the bathroom and flits up behind her. He takes a deep breath, and reaches down, grasping her hand in his. He spins her around until she is facing him. He doesn't say a work, just places his hand on her neck and looks her dead in the eye. he spends a few seconds just like that before he leans in and presses his lips to hers lightly. His kiss is quite gentle for the first few seconds before he presses harder. His other hand finds her waist, sliding his fingers across the little bit of bare skin that is exposed there.

She was just about to grab the door knob when he spun her around. "Alaric!" She called out to him in shock with her looking up at him. His dark brown eyes looking into her own set of green hues. His hand holding the side of her neck. This made her heart race but what he did next seemed to make time stop. Standing there as he kissed her gently then deepen it. Closing her eyes as she became lost in the kiss with her wrapping her arms around his neck. This was happening so fast!

At that moment she felt her back hitting the bathroom door but it swung open. Hearing the banging sound snapped her out of this moment. Her nails raked across the back of his shoulders with her breaking the kiss. Looking at him as her cheeks were red from getting lost in the moment.

Alaric wishes to Nyx that he could feel his heart beating. Nyx knows that it would be beating a thousand miles a minute. Suddenly they're in the bathroom, having crashed through the door. He feels her nails on his back and groans just a little. Seems he likes a bit of pain. Who knew. He looks her in the eye, just as she is looking at him. She's blushing, and if blood ran through his veins still, so would he. Both of his hands brip her waist suddenly, he moved without thinking about it. Without any effort whatsoever he lifts her. He spins at full vampire speed and pushes her against the wall, his hard body pressing up against hers. His lips find hers again, the kiss deper and even more intense than before. He wants her, god does does he want her.

The speed took her breath away as he slammed her against the wall having her pinned there. Dazed from what happened to look up at him to see that lustful look in his eyes. She could feel his finger tips digging into her flesh while he kissed her with such intense need. Moaning as she wrapped her arms around his neck but she could feel something rather hard between them. At this point she assumed it was his cock rising to the occasion.

Smiling in the kiss as she ran her fingers through his dark hair but when their lips parted long enough, she leaned in and gently nipped his neck. She was a nibbler, a scratcher, she liked being spanked, and taken in many positions. She was just bit of a wild girl.

Alaric's cock was indeed rising the occasion. Like he could help it. Her lips touch his neck and he can't help the groan that escapes his throat. It's low and manly. He can feel his fangs elongating. His eyes darken even further, his pupils changing, getting more narrow. He looks demonic almost. Alaric leans in a nips at the side of her neck, just as she did to him. He doesn't let his teeth break skin of course, that just might make him hungry. He turns that nip into a soft bite, his hands finding her ass checks. He supports her with his hands as he flits again through the house to the guest bedroom, kicking in the door. It flies off the hinges and they're on the bed by the time it hits the floor. Alaric's body presses her into the mattress as his lips find hers again, his tongue twirling around her seductively.

A soft whimper sounded as he nipped at her neck but with him picking her up, having her legs wrapped around his waist while he sped off to the guest bedroom. She noticed him kicking the door in and she cried out at him only to smack his shoulder. That didn't seem to phase him as they were laying on the bed, his lips on her own then he slipped his tongue into her mouth. Lost in the world of lust as she peeled his dark black shirt off of him then she kicked her shoes off. Breaking the kiss as her tongue moved along his right fang. "Don't break the bed."

He helps her remove his shirt and rips her sports bra off at the same time. He takes a moment to examine her lustfully, his eyes lingering on her breasts. He lightly kisses down her neck and down her chest. He is very careful to avoid her breasts, instead his lips travel down her cleavage. He makes the circuit once more, starting just behind her ear, this time sucking and nibbling his way down. He finally pays more attention to her breasts, closing his mouth over her right nipple. He sucks and traces his tongue across it, thoroughly working it before switching side, his cock pressing into her leg through his pants.

Moaning as she grabbed hold of the bed sheet that was under them with her arching her back. Her knees came up as she arched her back having her breasts pressing into his mouth. Though she felt his cock pressing against her inner thigh. This attention got her wet and willing to be taken by him. Thankfully she was on birth control and didn't have to worry about ending up pregnant. Just as she was about to enjoy this moment, someone knocked at her door. Trying to ignore it but the knock got harder and louder but Diesel was barking to alert them there was someone there. After failing to ignore the knocking, she pushed Alaric up and walked out of the room but grabbed a robe from the bathroom then headed down stairs. Looking out the window seeing it was one of her friends whose been crying. "We may have to pause the fun..." She muttered knowing Alaric could hear her. For some reason she felt that DAMN IT! feeling from him.

Lillian let her friend in as she had been crying up a storm and they embraced. "Whats wrong?" It took an hour or so until her friend left after pouring her heart out about her troubles. Shutting the door as she locked it and shut the lights off before returning upstairs with her letting the robe drop. "Alaric..."

Alaric is frustrated when he hears footsteps coming up the walkway to Lillian's door. He prays to Nyx that they'll just assume nobody is home and go the hell away. Of course he has no such luck. there is a knock on the door, and to his amusement Lillian tries to ignore it, consumed by lust and passion as they both are. Diesel starts barking and Alaric knows they're going to have to take a break while Lillian gets the door. He is ready to flit down the stairs and protect her if it's someone she doesn't know or is not welcome, but there's no need. He smiles grimly as he hears her mutter under her breath, but there is naught but frustration underneath the false smile. He does his best to get it under control, but he has to wait for more than an hour before the crying friend leaves. By then his drive and his lust has diminished substantially. He glances up at her as she re enters the room, dropping her robe as she does so. He takes in her body greedily, his cock rising again quickly. God he wants to take her. Here. Now. He moves forward, jumping off the bed to land in front of her. His fangs flick into view as he resumes his assault on her body, starting at her neck again. He kisses his way right bast her breasts this time though, right down to her shorts. He both unbuttons them and pulls them down and off with his teeth.

He kisses his way back up her legs, taking his sweet time, pushing her against the closed door behind her. Alaric makes his way up the inside of her leg, so very slowly, letting her feel everything.

Giggling as he so called unbuttoned her shorts but he pulled the gym shorts down. The act of him kissing her legs made her smile but she nearly toppled backwards with him pushing. Her back hit the closet door since he kicked the guest bedroom door off the hinges. "You know..." Moaning softly as his lips moved up her legs to her inner thighs. Letting out a soft slow breath as she closed her eyes to tilt her head back. "Umm...That door.. Is something we need to fix later."

A soft grunt left her lips as he had pulled her underwear down with her shorts. She had kept her own area nicely trimmed and well kept in case for such occasions. Reaching down to run her fingers through his hair.

Alaric smiles, he had forgotten about the door that he kicked in. He would definitely have to fix that later. His lips finally find her sweet lips and he runs his tongue through her pussy lightly, being very careful not to clip her with his fangs. He is surprised..he actually enjoys the taste of her. Certainly a first for him. She tastes sweet and he dives back in for more, driving his tongue deeper. It finds her clit and he flicks it with his tongue over and over again, sucking everywhere he can get his lips. His tongue briefly enters her, but he refocuses on her clit after a few brief thrusts. He moans at the taste of her, he loves it.

"OH!" She gasped with her feeling him licking her slit while he slipped his tongue into her making her tremble. "Alaric!" Groaning as she reached down running her fingers through his hair. Laying her head back as she was lost in this feeling he was providing her. "Oh yes..." Letting him know that she liked what he was doing to her. The more he played with her clit then dipping his tongue into her pussy. "Ah!" Without warning she ran her heels along the bed suddenly cumming over his lips. Her stomach was tense as she squirted out over his chin and lips. The bed became wet under her as she left a puddle under her hips but she was blushing a deep red and somewhat dazed. "I'm...So sorry!"

Alaric stiffens and waits out her orgasm. He continues to slide his tongue through her slit, enjoying every single second of it. His face is soaking wet from her juices and he whips it off with his hand and licks it off, looking her dead in the eye. "Now does it look like i mind? Mmm you taste good. Don't be sorry hun, i enjoyed every moment of it." Alaric lies down next to her and savors the moment.

Lillian turned over to curl up to him for a few moments. Letting him relax as she got up and unbutton his pants to where she yanked it and his boxers down to reveal his cock. "Wow...I think that's the biggest I've seen in a long time." Smirking as she got him naked before she settled between his knees then gave him a gentle yet long lick along his shaft. There she took the tip into her mouth then slowly and gently ran the tip along her tongue.

Alaric lies back and lets her work her magic on his body. He grins slightly at her comments concerning his cock. He can't deny that it is quite a big larger than average. He can't help but sigh in contentment as her lips meet the tip of his cock and he sits up a little bit so that he can watch her work him.

"now that right there is a something i could get used to..mmm.."

He lies back again and starts to very slightly buck his hips up without really thinking about it. He loves the warmth of her mouth, he can barely resist full blown face fucking her.

Back
Top Bottom