Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Attention fellow humans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Levi

Moon
Hi everyone I have a few ideas that I would like to try out as well as just some pairs

Tribe leader/princess. In a way this is like game of thrones. A kingdom takes over this native land and captures the tribe leader after massacring the rest of the tribe. The princess takes an interest in the native. Feeling sorry and pity. She never agrees with her dad and his methods and decides to runaway with the tribe leader. Hunted by the whole kingdom as they try to keep hidden from the vicous ruler.

Master/slave. A young man by age 19 is bought and sold on the black market as a slave to a mistress around her thirties who is a successful business woman . Together they undertake a unusual relationship. Going through life problems such as rival businesses. Family issues. As well as the past of each character . ( the master and slave can have a sexual relationship but that isnt need at all )

Vampire/human. This will take in modern times. The vampire world is in war between the pure and the forgotten. Pure are full blooded vampires who want to defend the law of the "lord" the government for the underworld of vampires. The forgottens are vampires who have thrown away every law they have ever known and want to take over. My character would be named Levi a pure vampire. Who runs into a human after a attack from forgotten and needs to drink human blood to heal fatal wounds . ( can be male or female and the character is up for any way someone would want to run it )

These under here are gonna be mostly focused on smut with some story.

Step dad/daughter- A relationship starts when a step dad makes advances to his step daughter who he has attraction for three years. He slowly seduces her and has a affair.

College professor/student - A young male student catches the eye of a senior professor around the age of 45. She begins to try and get a lone time with the nervous and jitty virgin student

I'm welcome to any ideas that anyone might have or any edits to any ideas that I have.
If interested feel free to comment or Message me.

Thank you fellow humans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom