Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come, Be my Experiment... [Technically Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vongentlemen

Super-Earth
Hello Blue Moon!
After far too long an absence, I've rejoined you! Now, I come bearing fancy small fonts to maintain the façade of competence!

Update: I finally got around to making an FList. You can find it Here.

I'm finding myself rather unencumbered by the current roleplays in my place. Will you be the one to finally push my endless depraved desires over the edge? Only time will tell. Prove your worth via saucy PMs, will you?

Quite frankly, I've had real life D/s dynamics that are more hardcore than anything most people can offer on this website. I'm curious to see just who can offer the promise of a dynamic more hardcore than the countless depraved fantasies I've enacted in person.

Slight Caveat: I recently moved to a foreign country. While I'd like to get back into the swing of things on here, be forewarned that my internet situation may be a bit shaky until March, and therefore I may be a tad sporadic at first.

UPDATE: It turns out that my current roleplays aren't as demanding as intended, so I'm provisionally looking for one more partner. Let us see if you possess the requisite kinks to capture my interests~
__

The Lantern Festival

To people born in the dark, even the faintest spark of light is a revolution.

In this world, the dark is constant. No light exists, confining the few of us who remain to small settlements: colonies built around pillars of light, a neon-plastic nadir of a cityscape, illuminated from a constant weary glow of street-signs and paper lanterns.

Yet we persevered, we continue survive. Once per lantern-year, we celebrate this. Week-long festivities begin: the city is covered in brightly colored paper lanterns, and all senses of inhibitions melt away. Song, dance, and ever present shows of fantastical lights fill the air.

Inhibitions are low. Repression, chastity, these things can wait for the rest of the year: this week, we celebrate that we are still alive. They say that if you bed someone during this festival, you are bound for life. Do we believe that?
Cut to now: we find ourselves on the first day of the festival. The air is thick with a certain tension. The songs begin in the distance and we find ourselves extending hands, promising a dance, but suggesting much more...

____

End of an Era

Legends speak of an indomitable knight; a warrior with the prowess of a demigod. Clad in unbreakble stone armor, they take to the battlefield like a hurricane, dancing about a storm of broken swords and viscera.

Rumor claims they cannot be killed. No sword may break their armor; no arrow ever meets its mark. Opposing generals treat this knight as a force of nature, maneuvering armies to prevent the front lines from reaching the knight's camp.

Yet, this knight's identity is not the only great secret about them. Behind their power lies the meddling of a great mage; a childhood friend who has since mastered powerful forbidden magic. Over time, a budding relationship has begun to grow. So long as the two fight in tandem, they cannot be bested.

Yet, each time someone reaches beyond the veil, something gets left behind, and powerful magic has begun to take its toll on both parties. What remains after the last spark of humanity fades?
____

Postcards From [REDACTED]

Every covert operations branch has a quirky squad of misfits; it's practically a rule in the CIA handbook by this point. GHOST is no exception. This elite military company has been assembled from some of the best spies and mercenaries from around the world. The group boasts an impressive record, both of covert operations and off-duty flings.

This state of affairs, however, is about to change. After the standing Commanding Officer is killed by counterespionage, a new CO has arrived. This newcomer is a terrifying sight to behold, possessing vicious chemical burns and a missing eye. Every single word on his personal file has been blacked out.

Soon, the happy-go-lucky days of GHOST are over. Operatives find themselves jumping at shadows for fear of the wrath of the new CO. Those who contradict him aren't punished, but simply vanish overnight. Rumors of terrifying experiments begin to circulate.

And now, to make matters worse, the tyrant has turned his eye to a new recruit...

____

The Labratory

There comes a time in every deviants's life on here where she finds herself at an impasse. Eventually, the novelty of being used and abused wears thin. Eventually, the orgasms from simple restriction and taboo start to lose their luster. Eventually, even depravity becomes routine.

That's where I come in. In the more depraved of underground communities, there exist whispers. Whispers of terrifying and beautiful experiments, all done in the name of pleasure in some hidden, faraway laboratory. Sexual applications so intense that the 'subjects' find their identities slowly stripped away; reduced to crazed, hollow shells seeking nothing but pleasure.

After expending a considerable amount of money to acquire a location, and more to charter a boat, you find yourself standing on the footstep of the chain-link fence surrounding the complex. Moans, screams, and everything in-between can be heard coming from within. The only question is: will you find what you're looking for?

__

General Pairings:

Master x Slave
Hunter x Witch/Vampire/Whatever
Owner x Pet
Warring General x Warring General
Assassin x Assassin

And a ton more. Let me know if interested!

RE: Come, be my Experiment... [Plots Inside]

Looking for one more roleplay spot to fill. It seems my laboratory plotline is really appealing to people.

RE: Come, Be my Experiment... [Probably Closed]

Update: My requests are now pseudo-closed. Seen the first post for details.

I will likely realize the folly of unintentionally bumping this to announce it when I wake up.

RE: Can You Satisfy Me? [Technically Open]

Bumping, if not just for a challenge.

If you find yourself entranced by my offerings, please do the collective community a favor and bump as well. Time will tell who is erotic enough to fit me needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom