Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine Roleplay m/f f/f f/futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeperdesires

Planetoid
Name: Lady Justice
Age 25
Height 6 ft
Weight 135
Body Type Tone and athletic with long dancer legs
Hair shoulder length red
Eyes: Piercing blue
Occupation Private Investigator/Security Consultant (Think Escape Plan escape instead of prisons she helps point out the flaws of major corporations.)

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100218170955/marveldatabase/images/e/e9/Sara_Ehret_(Earth-616)_0001.jpg

Above is an image that I had in mind for her the only difference is the costume.

Powers super strength(just how strong is an unknown) sonic fly(up to 100mph) indestructible body enhanced senses and stamina excells at hand to hand.
Weakness : Just because she's indestructible doesn't mean that a blow to the head can't Disorient her a strong enough blow can knock her out. Chemicals such as aphrodisiacs and chloroform. Magic and it is rumored she can weakened through sexual simulation if this is true its more likely due to her enhanced senses.

Plot 1

While visting a friend in Japan she learns that her friend was sexually molested. Wanting to teach the pervert a lesson Lady Justice goes undercover but soon finds herself a victim.

Plot 2

The mayor's daughter has disappeared. She asks Lady Justice to investigate the club known as The Red Rose a recently opened nightclub for lesbians. Lady Justice does and finds herself seduced by the owner of the club.

Plot 3

A pimp or madame wants to set up shop in Lady Justice's city. Before that can happen they need to send a message to the rest of the city and uses the red headed super as their message to the rest of the city. (Note more to this one than this pm me for more information )

Plot 4

In another reality Lad Justice is a demi-god and the daughter of the Goddess of Justice Gabrielle. She is on the verge of being defeated by a powerful demon lord when her mother intervenes on her behalf. The demon makes an offer to the goddess that for one night he can do anything he wants to her and if she can get through this night without begging for more than he would leave her daughter and the mortals in peace for eternity if not then she forfiets her and daughters freedom. She agrees unaware of just how slowly time moves in the demons realm and just how much more sensitive her body becomes.

Note: The character has no set universe. Usually I perfer a universe were marvel and dc characters exist side by side along with other comic book characters such as Witchblade.

Note 2 This will be after civil war to and her identity is known to the public. She originally sided with pro but switched sides.

Plot 5

Held Captive f/f/m or futa

My character has is being held captive and yours has come to my rescue. Instead of rescuing me. Seeing me helpless though you find yourself becoming turned on and instead of rescuing me you decide that.this is an opportunity to good to pass on and begin sexually molesting me not fully realizing the trap laid by my captive the moment attempted my rescue.

You look at me with an unexplained desire building inside. For the longest you've wanted always afraid to act. But now here I am helpless in my cell my arms dangling from the ceiling while my chains spread my legs from one end to the other. You find yourself licking your lips knowing you should be getting me out if there before my captive returns but how when you'll never get an opportunity such as this. Soon instead of being my rescuer you become my predator circling her prey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom