Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaving my best friend (kinkyx Onenightninja

Bridget could hear little gasps and other sounds that showed that despite not being experienced, she was doing a good job. Chloe was enjoying herself, and that was more than enough for Bridget. Being called a good girl made her blush, but it did egg her on, kissing and nuzzling with renewed vigor, timidly providing a small flick of the tongue here and there. But she was soon deprived of the simple pleasure of doing something right, pushed gently back onto the couch while Chloe got off her and removed any trace of clothing. Well, except due to the handcuffs, Bridget's shirt and bra couldn't be removed, just pushed aside as much as possible, her shirt bunched up around her wrists along with the rope, and the sports bra pushed up so it wasn't covering anything more than a little bit of collarbone. She squirmed a bit as her skirt and shorts were removed, trying to shamefully cover up herself. Sure, Chloe had seen it before, but it wasn't in a... Sexual way.

But she didn't have much time to try to hide it, as Chloe climbed right back on, facing the other way, so all Bridget could see was butt and back while the domineering woman began to stroke the bare shaft. She'd be able to see that Bridget's nethers were linked. If she was rock hard, her nether lips would also be glistening with arousal. And the movements against her shaft were deliberate, great care going into making sure Bridget wasn't getting too antsy. "A-Are you really sure... You're okay? With how I am, I mean?"

Seeing her friend this aroused was a first and now could see a glimpse of how her nether region worked, she had some theories after learning her secret a while back but now she could explore them.Chloe turned around facing her friend again as she heard her question about her form being right for her, and Bridget was perfect for her." I'm sure you're beautiful, sexy and an amazing person." Chloe said leaning down and kissing her on the lips after each word, she wanted to make her feel confident in herself and shed the illusion that she had to conceal everything to look good. "You are perfect for me. I'm sure of of it." Chloe said before kissing her one more time, making it a long, deep and passionate kiss.

"Now time to help you relax and blow off some stress." Chloe said winking at her giving her a slight hint in her wording of what was to come next for her. She changed positions once more placing herself down between her legs holding them apart gently with her hands as she glanced up at Bridget quickly. Chloe leaned down placing her mouth near her erect shaft and gave her head a kiss before she wrapped her lips around and began to slowly take more of her length into her mouth. She started slow letting Bridget get used to the feeling, not wanting her to blow her load in the first few seconds of it. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down each time going further down on her and picking up the pace. Tonight she was being a bit more relaxed with her rules she used with her other partners only because she wanted to help Bridget relax and this would be her first time and wanted it to be special.

Poor Bridget only blushed brighter when Chloe was lavishing her with compliments. Not that she didn't need the ego boost. But Bridget wasn't at all used to it. Being beautiful. Being wanted. Being sexy. That made the girl squirm, as if she was trying to protest, to physically deny that someone was excited by her body. But the kissing made her stop, distracted by the loving, tender feel of Chloe's lips enrapturing her own. But that moment of calm was gone all too soon.

When Chloe turned right back around, the girl whimpered a bit, sad to see those lips leave. And the teasing wordplay was lost on her, being a nervous and inexperienced girl. But she didn't miss what Chloe was doing, as her head slipped down, the feeling of her hair brushing over Bridget's thighs making her shiver. Then something warm, kind of wet. That feeling grew, gentle hot breezes blowing down her shaft. Her cheeks were bright steamy red as she realized Chloe was giving her a blowjob, going ever so slow, the teasing just making it easier for the poor girl to reach the edge of a climax. Somehow though, she held on, too afraid to let it go with her mouth down there. "Th-That's... D-Dirty..." She whimpered, her toes curling, and her shaft throbbing in pleasure in her best friend's mouth.

Chloe paused mid way still enclosing her shaft with her soft lips as she heard Bridget protest at the it being dirty. She slowly lifted her head back up smiling at her stretching her hear to look at her from her nether region. " That's the point, besides being dirty is more fun." Chloe still smiling with a seductive voice to ease her friend into excepting the favor she was doing her. "But if you really want me to stop say so." Chloe added though she didn't wait for if Bridgett would instantly protest to her resuming the blow job. No instead she wrapped her lips back around her shaft and resumed blowing her friend returning to the same pace she was using before she left.

She knew she would have to work her friend through the nerves of doing anything sexual or even minor things as she had been rejected in the past. And that ruined her whole life forcing her to hide at home only remaining in contact with Chloe. But to her she did mean the tender words and praise she lavished her with, though it did feel a little weird to be doing this with her. But the more she got into it the more that feeling began to fade away and it was starting to feel right and wonderful being with her like this. She picked up the pace again determined to get her friend to release despite her head and mouth still being down there. Though she kept to her promise and would stop if she heard Bridget protest again, though she was doing her best to make sure she was fully enjoying it and wouldn't want it to stop.

Bridget blushed when Chloe released her shaft for a moment, just to tell her that being dirty was a good thing. Naive as the girl was, she had to be reminded that sex was a dirty thing, and that was what made it good. But almost as quick as it stopped, it started again, Chloe entrapping the throbbing shaft with those soft, hot, lips and eliciting a quiet, timid moan from its owner. See, if the poor girl had more (or any) guy friends, she'd have known that oral was friggin' awesome, and to enjoy every moment. She did know enough though, enough to know that she wasn't going to be able to last much longer.

"Ch-Chloe... S-Stop..." She blushed, hoping to not do what she was about to do. "I-I'm about to... Um..." She yelped slightly and squirmed, Bridget having been taken too far past the point of no return. Even if Chloe did pull away, Bridget was hitting her climax, the shaft tensing and hips thrusting forward as a thick, gooey stream of her cream shot out. And even after a prodigious first load, each little aftershock of pleasure left Bridget unleashing another smaller gush of the white liquid. "I'm sorry!" She whimpered, toes curling as she wriggled under Chloe, apologizing for climaxing as if it was somehow a bad thing.

Chloe heard her protest and was in the process of moving her head back when the second part of the message came through. She could feel her friend tensing and getting ready to blow her load and kept her mouth around preparing to swallow it. She didn't mind the taste and it would be less clean up afterwards letting her move on to Bridgett hopefully returning the favor. She smiled hearing her friend moan out a little as her mouth filled with her warm load and she worked to swallow as much as she could not wanting it to spill out. She thought she was done and Chloe pulled back taking her lips off her cock as the second wave came and got her lips and nose. She climbed back on top of Bridgett her lips still glazed from her release.

"Don't be sorry Bridgett. That's natural and nothing to be sorry about." Chloe said smiling down as she licked her lips clean before getting closer to her. She kissed her lips going deeper then before letting Bridgett taste the remnants of her load on her lips and mouth. "If anything you should be proud of being such a big shooter." Chloe whispered into her ears before she got up and straddled her captive friend so her nether region was right above her face. "Now I want you to return the favor and thank me for making you feel good." Chloe said lowering herself lower so it wouldn't be too much of a reach for Bridgett.

Bridget blushed as they came face to face again, Chloe looking rather pleased about the gooey mess she'd just swallowed. It was clear that the woman on bottom had never tried it before. The kiss made the freshly minted submissive squeak a little, the tongue sliding into her mouth tasting saltier, no doubt the lingering aftertaste of her unusual addition's climax. Still, to be polite, if anything, she kissed back, as timid as ever, being the one kissed by the more domineering brunette. It only made her blush more when Chloe whispered that she should be proud of how much she let out, before flipping back around.

"I don't think I can do that again so soon..." She protested, only for Chloe to reveal that it wasn't going to be her doing the oral work this time. So now she had Chloe's tight nether lips before her, the hint of pink just a mere moment away. So close that Chloe would feel ever breath Bridget took, hot and nervous as the air brushed over her nethers. "Th-Thank you, Chloe... F-For making me feel so good." She blushed, thanking the woman earnestly, but nervously. As now she had to learn to do something she'd only seen in videos. Closing her eyes, she nervously let her tongue out, lapping along those tender lips gingerly. The lick was interrupted halfway, the girl recoiling some from the taste. It was different, not what she'd expected at all. But after a tiny delay she got right back into it, using the tip of her tongue to trace those nethers slowly. She'd need work, obviously, as she was a virgin, but at least she was willing to take direction.

Back
Top Bottom