Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaving my best friend (kinkyx Onenightninja

kinky-sub

Super-Earth
Chloe sighed as she stared up at her phone checking emails from various professors about assignments or canceling next class. But one message stood out in particular to her, as it was from her last playmate. She had been good at serving her and she loved spending her free nights tying her up as she practiced on her rope work and got better each time. She thought they were both in love but she found a guy and told her she no longer wanted to play or even see Chloe. She was heartbroken as a good partner was hard to come by and she had given up on trying to find one online as it was all fakes or guys looking for a one night stand that was kinky. It had been a week now and she had fallen into a bit of a lull and wasn't smiling as much as she used to. Chloe shut her phone off setting it on the nightstand next to her bed and rolled over shutting her emerald eyes and took a small nap, not wanting to just laying around and think on the past.

She woke up stretching and yawned slightly as she fixed her brown hair moving the stray pieces from her eyes. she sat up and rechecked her phone happy that her roommate would soon be back from classes. they attended the same university and planned it as they only applied to the same schools to make sure splitting up wasn't a possibility. Chloe wanted to be a writer and teach english so she wasn't too picky where she landed as long as she had her best friend. The spring semester had just begun and the two lived for there whole time at the school in the suit that they shared. Each had their own room and was connected by a shared living space where Chloe had set up a tv for the two of them to share. Her own room was pretty barren a few flower stickers on the wall trying to cover up the bland wall color. She had a mini fridge from home along with her desk and dresser. Though her true treasure lay under her bed in two black bags containing a bunch of nylon , her latex suite and various gags, cuffs and toys.

Though she shared everything with her best friend the bags laying under her bed where her own hidden secret. She had taken a liking to bondage films and began learning how to tie knots and come up with ways to restrict the human body. She even spent a few weeks learning from another woman on how to apply them and tease someone and command them with her voice. She never told her friend as she was afraid she would see her as this perverted freak and ruin their friendship. So she kept it hidden as it was for the best then trying to explain every boyfriend and girlfriend she had was really just a playmate she practiced on. Even those who did know whee few as she was careful that any pictures wouldn't be distributed online or through text. It saddened her to keep it from her as a part of her wished she could use her talents on her friend but that was risky and likely to never happen.

She got out of her room shuffling to the couch and flopping down as she turned it on flipping through the channels. she was done for the day and had changed into a simple pair yoga pants and a red tank top. She only really moved so her friend would know she was up and find her more easy. despite the funk she had been in for the past week she always felt better around her and couldn't be sad around her.

Bridget wasn't having a great day either. The ginger nerd had just received a "C" on a physics mid-term, which was far from what she wanted. Unlike Chloe, she didn't have a lot of support from her family when it came to getting through college. Case in point, Chloe was trying to become a teacher, which didn't really pay well, and required a second source of income most the time. Bridget was an engineering student, as it was one of the few professions that wouldn't ever go out of style, paid well, and would let her start digging herself out of college debt. Already she was several thousand in the hole, and she was using scholarships to cover most of her costs. Only a freshman, she'd have to endure three more years at minimum of cheap food and low entertainment living. Thankfully she got to write off a badass computer as a college expense, and the campus had wifi.

But more thankfully, Chloe was with her. Because Chloe was an eternal spring of chipper fun. At least while Bridget was around. The reserved girl found herself easily opening up around the brunette, to the point where there wasn't a single secret between them. Not even the fact that Bridget was a hermaphrodite. While it gave her both male and female sets of reproductive organs, she was infertile in both. It also wreaked havoc on her hormones. As such, she'd never been in a serious relationship, and certainly never gone past first base. In fact, most of her first base experience was in high school, when the girls had practiced making out with one another during a slumber party.

Walking into the dorm, Bridget was packing ice cream, her usual stress-relief treat of choice. Moose tracks ice cream, to be precise, with fudge and peanut butter cups inside. Chloe was back though, so she put on her best smile, walking over to put the ice cream away for now. She was in her typical schoolgirl look; a button-up white shirt and a plaid skirt, with athletic shorts underneath for support and protection from panty shots. "Heya Chloe! How's it going?"

"Kind of meh at the moment, ignoring a play I should be reading for next week but that's sparknotes and 20 cups of coffee are for." Chloe said smiling up at her friend and shifted so she had a spot to sit on the couch. She never took college as serious as Bridget did as her parents were well off and covered her expenses here. It wasn't that she didn't care more just she had no real need to maintain anything above passing though she usually got Bs in her classes. mostly due to cramming the night before and being a good test taker and it got her through high school and one semester at college. It was also her parents money that allowed her to indulge in her lifestyle as the gear and suit were exactly on the cheap side of things. She did use it for good and treated Bridget out to dinner once in a while knowing she didn't have much extra to spend on herself.

Chloe had never seen Bridget in a different light even after knowing her secret and it didn't bother her at all, if anything it made her curious how she worked in the bed room. Plus she always though she looked pretty and the schoolgirl look worked for her while Chloe defiantly had a more preppy look to her. She felt worse about keeping a secret from her as she knew her biggest one but she couldn't bring herself to tell Bridget hers and she even considered moving her toy bags to the closet to avoid being opened on accident. She knew Bridget must have been nervous telling her something that big and Chloe was happy that she knew and embraced her friend the same. Yet she couldn't do it herself, it was mostly because hers felt like a choice, even though she was always a take charge person before discovering all of that.

She could tell both of them were down and they needed each other to cheer them up, as they worked well together despite outwardly looking like the two belonged in worlds. She had always been there to help Bridget relax and in some cases back her up as the other preppy girls picked on her occasionally, and Bridget inspired Chloe to try more in school and was a good friend always making her happy. She got up off the couch and walked over to her friend just hugging her to help her relax from the day."What are your plans tonight? if you don't have too much work we could have a roomy night and watch some movies. though I'll have to get my own ice cream unless you want to share." She asked her eyes shifting to the freezer a little with a smile on her face. She had every intention to get her own or replace what she ate as she would never take advantage of Bridget like that.

Bridget got a much needed hug from the friendly brunette, which she returned gently. While Bridget wasn't by any means weak, she was always the timid sort, so big bear hugs or energetic glomps weren't her style. She was pretty much a stereotype. But it was hard not to be when it was hard for her to be open with most people. Openly announcing 'I have a tallywhacker,' wasn't exactly something that was met with calm reasoning and grace. It usually would be met with the kind of disdain and vitriol one would expect from YouTube comments. She'd made the mistake of telling a girl that she was interested in back in high school, and while the two had been friends for years, it all fell apart at that moment, the girl going around telling everyone and making life so miserable for the hermaphrodite that she had to be homeschooled. Even Chloe couldn't stop an entire school full of people being dicks.

"No plans. Since I finished my mid-terms, I have a few days to not be overloaded with homework." At least there was good news. That 'C' wasn't good though. It was potentially damaging to her scholarships. Bridget wouldn't want to talk about that though, so she didn't mention it. Occasionally tests went bad. She'd just have to redouble her efforts and do it right next time. "If you want moose tracks, sure, we can share." Broke as she was, Bridget was a generous and polite girl. Friendship had more healing power than a full gallon of ice cream anyway. "I'll get my jammies on. You get the movie started."

Prying herself away, she went into her room to change. Bridget wasn't one for closing her door all the way, at least not when it was just Chloe. Not like she hadn't been seen before by her best friend. Proof was part of coming out with the truth after all. Instead of her schoolgirl look, she went for soft, comfy, pink pajamas, which were a baggy pair of drawstring pants and a matching button-up shirt. Even if Chloe saw something, Bridget kept her athletic shorts and sports bra on, so it was hardly flashing.

Chloe nodded her head as she switched the tv over to the DVD and put on a comedy film as the two of them needed a laugh right now to cheer up. She couldn't help herself and peeked in from the couch watching her friend change her clothes. Sure she had seen her naked once or twice but she wanted a bit of a refresher on her naked form. Though her peep show was only as tease as Bridget didn't strip down completely. She let the ads rolls as she got up and scooped the ice cream into two bowls, making a bigger portion one for Bridget. She returned to the couch taking her favorite spot in the middle leaving enough room for her friend to sit on either side of her. "You get next pick."Chloe said handing her the bigger bowl as Bridget sat down next to her and she started the movie.

It was easy to tell when Chloe didn't have someone in her life to be close with as she began to just use everyone as a cuddle buddy. And Bridget was no exception as she leaned close to her resting her head on her shoulder balancing her bowl on her lap as she took a few small spoonfuls. If anything Bridget was a better cuddle buddy as she knew her every secret and the two were so close. She was heartbroken when Bridget's secret was leaked and the whole school turned on her except for Chloe. She tried to help but was out numbered and lost a few other friends defending her. But it was worth it as they were true friends like Bridget and didn't miss them at all. That was the main reason she wanted to stay in a dorm with her and go to the same school so she would have a friend no matter what happened during their college years.

Chloe's eye's wandered up to Bridget while she wasn't paying attention, she had thought about them as a couple from time to time. Chloe was an open person and she had both boy and girlfriends in the past, and was never one to judge someone on their looks. She judged people on their actions and was why she still loved Bridget knowing her secret instead of joining the mob of bullies. Though that was her one fear was being judged by others for her own secret life, as it wasn't too common for girls to be open about that kind of stuff. She also feared that moving anywhere past friends might ruin their friendship if it ended badly and she didn't want to risk that. No she would be content with her being a friend and temporary cuddle buddy when she was alone. "

Bridget came back in only to find Chloe in the middle of the couch instead of to the side. She could tell immediately that it meant trouble in loveland. Grabbing the bowl, she sat to Chloe's right, positioning herself just so, scooching into a corner of the couch. Not to avoid Chloe, but to be comfortable when the inevitable happened. Sure enough, she got Chloe's head on her shoulder as they both nestled into one another. Truth be told, Bridget loved cuddle-Chloe. As much as it bummed her out to know her best friend was going through tough times in the love department, she did love cuddling. Like Chloe, she'd given the thought of her best friend as something more a decent amount of thought. But she'd also come to a very similar conclusion; effing things up between them would be a disaster.

Wrapping an arm around her best friend, she watched the opening of the movie, a typical dumb comedy about a group of immature guys getting into shenanigans far above and beyond their station in the pursuit of love. It wasn't really romcom though, as the romance was just one character's subplot. It was mostly about the guys trying to survive ill fortune while drunk. Bridget finished her ice cream quickly though, setting her bowl aside. Normally she'd take her time, but getting it out fo the way let her adjust herself. Laying down behind Chloe, she pulled the girl down with her. They wanted cuddling, so what better way to do it than to enjoy a little spooning? Just with the slight awkwardness of Bridget backing her hips away from Chloe's butt. For obvious reasons.

Chloe finished her bowl last despite having less in it she tended to be a slow eater and wanted to savor the treat from her friend. She loved that Bridget knew her all too well and had embraced herself for her being in a cuddling mood. Though she never seemed to mind it and until she moved her off her she would keep using her like this when she needed to. "So you know my reason for being down, what's got you like this?" Alice asked softly not wanting to interrupt the movie too much even though she wasn't paying much attention to it. Watching movies was more just a quick way of saying she wanted to cuddle and would be fine to watch what ever as long as they were close." Is someone picking on you, I'll gladly bust their face in if they mess with you." Alice added shifting to look at her friend more directly. She hated seeing her down as she had it tough to begin with and couldn't stand to see someone mock her again and would get kicked out for her. She had already gotten suspended when it happened in high school after losing her cool and punching a guy in the face. "You know you can tell me anything, I want to help if I can."

It was a pleasant surprise to escalate cuddling into spooning and she loved feeling Bridget's arms hold her loosely as she laid her hands on top of hers. She knew why she wasn't perfectly flush with Chloe, though she wished she was and decided to make that choice for her. She scooted back so they formed on close bond as Bridget held her not having anymore room to back up. "I don't mind if i get poked." She joked nuzzling her head a little into her friend with a smile. Chloe kept her eyes focused on the tv her hands lightly caressing Bridget's arms as they spooned like lovers even though they were just friends. But being this close to her made her start to think about giving it a serious try with her, even if she never knew her secret she could learn to live with out it or maybe slowly introduce Bridget into it. Even if she found the nerves to tell her practicing on her was a whole other challenge that was fun to think about and probably never happen.

Chloe asked what had the ginger girl down, and she sighed. She knew it was stupid and pointless to be sad, especially with Chloe being in woes from her love life. Clearly one was worse than the other, and Bridget deserved no sympathy. It was just a 'C.' She'd survive. "I got a C on one of my mid-terms..." She admitted. Shamefully. "I know it's dumb, but my grades are really important now. If I screw up, I'll lose scholarships." The poor girl was definitely stressed. Just about every day since she'd started her college courses. Grades equaled money. High school and home school had been to total snap for her, as she felt like the classes didn't matter. Stress wasn't a factor... Until the reveal at least. Stress, nerves, and anxiety ruled the poor girl's life, and she really needed to find a way to let loose.

Feeling butt against her hips, she tried to wriggle away, but her butt was against the back of the couch, so she was trapped, merely making her hips grind against the rear a little bit. So now Bridget had to tell herself to not think sexy thoughts. Which was easy enough, as long as she watched the movie. Now the guys were in a fetish club, trying to get back their car keys or something like that. She wasn't paying that much attention before. But one of the guys was being chased by a gimp, and it was all very classic hollywood low-brow humor. "I'll um... Warn you if something comes up..." She blushed a bit, letting Chloe know that she wasn't going to poke if she could help it. Even if it was perfectly okay to her. There was a slight problem though. As even with the gimp running around, there were a lot of women in very tight latex suits during the scene. Bridget may not have been into it, but skin-tight catsuits and lots of skin showing on female hollywood extras? 'Think about baseball... Breakfast cereal... Quadratic equations...'

"Everyone has bad test now and then, I'm sure your professor will let you do something extra and you always have the final to ace." Chloe said smiling at Bridget doing her best to comfort her as she held her hands tighter. It didn't seem silly to her as she knew Bridget was working hard to get through school while she merely had to coast, and was a little jealous of her drive. that and her problem must have seemed stupid as it was just a quick fling that probably wouldn't have lasted her life time. Alice had no idea what was going on but the movie got her attention immediately as the scene shifted into a fetish club. She wanted to go to something like that for ever but was too afraid to show up alone and could never convince her playmate to go. She felt a bit of heat stirring in her as she wanted to watch this scene over and over, focusing on the models wearing her dream clothes. Sure she had her own suit but seeing that material on someone else much better. She licked her lips forgetting that Bridget was spooning behind her and she stopped trying to control her urges to play with herself.

Instead she saw a good opportunity to test Bridget on her fetish and see how she reacted to this kind of things, it would help ease her nerves if she knew her friend was curious or saw it as something completely perverted." Ever wonder what it's like to wear something like that?" Chloe asked keeping her close to try and detect any sign that she liked it even if she wouldn't say she did. She loved wearing her suit feeling the tight material hug every curve of her body while supporting and making it pop. she wished she could wear it more often but she was afraid Bridget would sneak in and catch her in it. "I bet it feels wonderful." She said still purely focusing on the movie as one of the guys ran into a room where a dominatrix was midway through tying a girl to a to the bed. She couldn't help herself and began to grind a little against Bridget before her face became a rosy pink and she stopped after a minute.

"I know... It's dumb for me to get upset. But college is just so different." Bridget sighed. Just as Chloe said, it was just a thing that happened every once in a while. She'd get over it. But distractions were happening as things seemed more an excuse to just show more women in bondage gear. With a dominatrix tying a woman to the bed, one of the guys tried to move in on them, distracted from their original objective. Only to be scared off by the sound of harsh commands, and the stinging loud crack of a whip, which made Bridget jump a bit. That was why she didn't watch scary movies. They weren't really scary, but she jumped like a little five year old girl at every little thing.

"I'd imagine it's tight and restrictive." She mentioned when asked about what it'd be like to wear that kind of gear. Of course, obvious statement was obvious. But Bridget was used to baggy and loose clothing. Only her shorts and sports bras were tight. For obvious reasons. "I mean, I guess if it's what you're into." She looked down at Chloe a bit, not having taken her for the kind that was curious about the bondage stuff. She was always so chipper and happy, but the BDSM scene was so... Harsh. "I can't say I'd ever get into it though. All the whipping, yelling, and slapping just..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "I don't even know what I'd do in a normal relationship, let alone one so... Painful."

Chloe's heart sank a little hearing Bridget give her opinion, she hoped it would release some of the fears she had about her learning about Chloe's secret. Though Bridget's response did the exact opposite and now was wondering if she would ever tell her. She knew Chloe as a happy and sweet girl, would she think that side of her was fake hiding what she though was a cruel demanding spirit. It also burned her a little at the movies poor characterization of the scene and knew this is why she was never open about it. Still she didn't want her friend to think so negative of it, even if she never told her she wouldn't let this bad movie serve as her only insight on it. "Yeah but it might still be fun to try them one once, and it helps highlight their best features." Chloe said just commenting on the clothes while she tried to shed a new light on it with out outing herself.

"It can be harsh, but so is every other relationship if you choose the wrong person for you. It's more about a deep connection and trust between two people usually lovers. Not everyone who likes this cracks a whip to get their sub to obey them." Chloe said tilting her head over to look Bridget in the eyes. She hoped her speech wasn't too out of character and start a line of questioning she didn't want to go down. "And some use a more reward base with slight physical punishment." Alice added as her own style was not with a whip and harsh tongue, sure she did have a paddle for spanking but she never abused anyone she played with. "At least that's what I read." Chloe said a little quickly covering her trail as best as she could.

"Well, if it was just the clothes... Eh... Maybe once. Can't see myself wearing them though." Bridget thought it over. Being that she didn't fit skin-tight clothing so well, she wasn't terribly keen on it. But if Chloe dragged her into it for fun, maybe. But no pictures, and not just because of incriminating evidence. Sexy and Bridget went together like anchovies and pickles. Both were acquired tastes, and combining them was an entirely different beast. "But yeah... The suits look great on the women." She admitted, as she tried to back away from Chloe's rump somewhat... Because the more she was made to focus on them, the more the leather-clad women were preparing the poor girl to poke her best friend.

The discussion Chloe had about how the relationship works made poor Bridget blush brightly. Especially as the friends made eye contact. The cover at the end of it being something she read made Bridget a little suspicious of her friend. Not in a bad way, of course. "I guess you've looked into it a bit more than I have." She admitted, trying to make sure her friend knew that she wouldn't be judged if BDSM happened to be something she was curious about. After all, who was Bridget to judge someone on their bedroom time activities. And it was clearly a popular thing given the success of 50 Shades. As terrible as it apparently was in portraying the real face of BDSM. "I think it's the sadomasochism that scares me off, mostly. I just can't see myself enjoying pain... On either side of the equation. You know how much of a wuss I am."

"Yeah it's really cool once you get past the stereotypes of it. And I think you would look really sexy in one Bridget."Alice said eyeing her friend a little trying to imagining her friend in a suit similar. Of course she would need one that was specially designed her her rare needs. she could feel Bridget frying to back away still and only served to get Chloe a little more hot and bothered, picturing her friend in a sexy outfit didn't help either. Her eyes widened feeling a small poke as she refused to give her the space need to not poke her backside. She wanted to just go for it tell her here and now of wait laid under her bed in the bags. That the trips home to see her family hadn't been real or that her last girl friend was more of a playmate.

She rolled over balancing on the edge of the couch facing Bridget now giving her the space she needed for now. She wasn't one to act on impulses especially revealing her own secret but something about this seemed right to her. She had picked them movie at random, and tonight was suppose to be play session with her ex."Bridget I need to tell you something I know all your secrets but you don't know mine."Chloe said shifting Bridget so she was laying down on the couch an quickly straddled her. She kept her down with her weight sitting so it would be comfortable for her and not hurt. That was always her main focus was to never hurt her partners too much and leave it at little pinches and bites."I'm a Domme in training, I've done more then just read about it and have been practicing it for a few years now." Chloe said looking down into her friends eyes giving her time to react and let her secret sink in. It felt good telling her but that would change if she reacted badly.

Bridget blushed bright when she was told she'd look sexy in one of those outfits. No amount of Chloe had managed to cure Bridget of poor body image, especially not after the high school incident. But she was at least partially aware that she was too harsh on herself. Still, she hardly moved out of her typical schoolgirl look, or her oversized jammies. Heck, her underwear drawer told it all; nothing but sports bras, athletics shorts, and the occasional set of boxers. Thankfully, her parents had been rather supportive and understanding of their daughter's timidness.

When Chloe rolled away, facing her face to face, the girl blinked a bit, surprised at the sudden moment of serious. It had to be serious if Chloe was getting away from cuddles. It was doubly serious when Chloe said that she was keeping a secret. To be fair, Bridget didn't feel hurt. Instead, she felt more confused. It was all so sudden and unexpected that she wasn't able to really comprehend the full gravity of the situation. Even more confusing was that Chloe had jumped on top of her, pinning her down. Hands up beside her head, with Chloe sitting on her waist, Bridget could only blush. That small poke from earlier was graduating to full uncomfortable stiffness now, and Chloe would be able to feel every inch beneath her. The secret she was told was definitely something that needed processing. So her best friend had managed to keep being a dominatrix in training under wraps for years? Wait, in training? Was she in some sort of apprenticeship? "I um... See..." It was clear that Bridget was unsettled by the news. Though not angry or spiteful... Not even hurt. Just mostly confused. Thinking about it a bit more, she flushed a little and looked like she was going to panic. "N-No! Don't think I hate you or anything! I mean... What you like is what you like... And what happens in the bedroom is your business!" She stammered, clearly trying to assure her best friend that things weren't going to change. "It's not like you're doing anything illegal. You and your um... Partners... Both want that sort of relationship."

"Of course I'd never push anyone into it or disrespect their boundaries." Chloe said still not moving off of Bridget she liked being on top of her friend. Plus it did have the added benefit of feeling her growing erection which she felt clearly even through her clothes. Her response wasn't bad, per say she was half expecting Bridget to push her off or freak out more. She could tell it shocked her friend, but she did just learn about her secret life so that was to be expected. "I'm sorry for not being open with you, I was afraid you would think I'm so sort of sick pervert. And I should have trusted earlier, like you trusted me" Alice said smiling a little but still keeping a serious tone to her. She moved her hands from the side of the couch and moved them placing them on her shoulders rubbing them a bit to help her calm down.

"Also I have a few things under my bed, including my own latex suit." Alice said still looking down at her friend. She brought up her supplies if Bridget wanted to see and it was the last of her secrets out and the two were now on an even field secret wise .She looked good from this angle and she always thought she was pretty and tried to get her to break away from the school girl look and try more sexy clothes. She knew why she didn't but thought that she might feel better about herself if she had at least some sexy underwear. "I know your confused ,I'll try and explain anything you want to know as best as I can." She added trying to ease her mind and would help if she got her questions out about Chloe's dominatrix life. She also hoped it would serve to get Bridget excited or at least curious about it. She wanted to play with Bridget but would never force it on her friend and the best she could hope for was her understanding it better. She didn't regret telling her now that she had seen her react to it and was hoping things would get better for her now.

"It's okay. It's not easy to talk about things like this." Bridget would be one to know. It'd taken years for her to work up the courage to tell Audrey, only to have that courage betrayed and shattered in a single moment by the reaction. Coming out and saying something difficult was never easy. Heck, Bridget and Chloe had been besties for years before she told Chloe about it as well. Granted, with the increased popularity and mainstreaming of BDSM, she'd have thought such a thing would be easier to admit. But as Chloe implied, there were a lot of misconceptions to get over, so maybe it made it harder for people in the BDSM scene properly to talk about the way it really is.

Chloe felt the need to divulge a few more things, mostly that she had a veritable treasure chest of kinky things under her bed. That thought made the shy girl clam up a little bit. A little too much information, in a way. But it did explain why Chloe had been so focused on the latex and leather suits. They were a definite part of her sexuality. "So... All of your past boyfriends and girlfriends?" She started, a little confused on Chloe's relationships. "Have they all been... Um, part of your... Thing? Or have you been having normal relationships while you go to clubs and do that... Stuff?"

"I've never been to a club though would love to someday, I just need to find a new partner now. All except Bill my first boyfriend have been my partners. I never believed in having multiple partners like my mentor or many others do. for me it's more special and you can form a really good bond that was started from romance or leads to it after awhile." Chloe explained her nerves dying down a little as she explained it more to her friend. It wasn't rare for some to have only one partner though the majority didn't follow her beliefs. She could see where having more then one would be good in situations she was in now when one up and left her for a more normal relationship, and would have a back up. But she preferred the intimacy of having one and even though it burned her a few times she wouldn't change her ways. she also never looked for normal relationships on top of her playmates as she saw it as cheating and that was one thing she would never do.

She could tell both of them were aroused Bridget being more easy to tell then Chloe other then the slight lust growing in her eyes. She leaned down placing her head close to hers and kissed her gently on the lips her hands moving to gently hold onto her wrists as a makeshift way of binding her friend. "I always though you were beautiful Bridget, but from this angle you look times more beautiful." Chloe said smiling down as she shifted herself so she was more on Bridget's growing bulge. She knew this was a risk but she wanted to help both of them out and relax, and the mood seemed right to her. She began to grind a little on her friend teasing her a bit along with herself. If Bridget protested she would stop immediately and go back to her spooning position or just cuddling depending on her reaction.

Bridget wasn't judging, but she did gulp a little when Chloe mentioned going to the BDSM club. She couldn't even imagine what it'd be like for a normal, uninitiated person like her. Her imaginings were interrupted though, as Chloe's head came closer to hers, the dominant girl laying her lips upon Bridget's and stealing away a gentle, chaste kiss. With Bridget's wrists held down, and her hips pinned underneath, she couldn't really move away. The unusual compliment didn't help either, as Chloe began to grind herself against the bulge, making the shy girl whimper in protest. Was it really happening? Was Chloe trying to advance their relationship?

What did she do in this situation? Her heart thumped so hard in her chest she could swear Chloe would hear it. She looked to the side, which just meant she was face to face with the back of the couch. But she needed to not see Chloe directly above her to think somewhat clearly. "I... Th-Thanks Chloe... I..." She struggled, not sure if she was saying it right. "I want to go further too... B-But I don't think I'm right for you. I know you can do better. Than me..." She didn't want Chloe to rush into a relationship, especially since she wasn't feeling great due to the recent separation from her last sub.

Chloe looked down at her her heart sinking as Bridget looked into the couch, clearly she was having a hard time reacting to her sudden movements. She thought over her answer and it wasn't a no, but not exactly a solid yes on continuing her plan for tonight. She moved one hand off her wrist and cupped her cheek softly turning her head back to look Chloe in the eyes. She knew it was kind of soon after her last partner left but she wanted to be with her friend, they pretty much acted like lovers minus the kissing and sex when she was single and couldn't ignore that it felt right." I'm not sure I can Bridget. Your always sweet and wonderful to me, not mention your beautiful." Chloe said leaning in so they were closer. She had thought about them as an item more recently since she was alone. She knew Bridget wanted this and was going to make it happen.

Chloe kissed her again going past a more chaste and putting more passion in it showing her that she did want to be with her and thought she was right for her. They were already so close and now even closer that nothing remained a secret between the two of them. "If you want to then lets go for it, nothing will change between us." Chloe said kissing her again each time advancing slowly forward. She knew it was lie made in the heat of the moment and couldn't promise that nothing would change between the two of them. And she was honestly hoping things would change between them only for the better and not the worst. Hopefully tonight went well and she could begin to slowly introduce more BDSM things into Bridget's life but first she had to get over this first hill and push past the barrier of just being friends with her.

Oh geeze, it was really happening. Bridget found herself fidgeting a little under Chloe as the girl decided to ignore the warnings and the logic, instead leaning in for more. Bridget's lips trembled as she found nothing to say, not before Chloe captured them again in a loving kiss, far beyond the chastity of the first. And without thinking, Bridget's body was responding to it nicely, her lips softly brushing over Chloe's, the only thing to be heard for a few precious moments was their smooching. It broke all too soon though, for Chloe to promise things wouldn't change. A blatant lie. But Bridget still found herself nodding. The only thing that would change would be their sex lives. But that was more cumbersome to say.

Their next kiss was just as hungry, and just as sweet. The young hermaphrodite couldn't help herself, as her hips wriggled and ground against Chloe's, her body shivering and slowly wriggling with pleasure. Breaking away herself this time, Bridget blushed at looked to the side once more, her cheeks bright strawberry red. "I-I don't know if I'll be um... G-Good for you. As a lover... But I'm willing to try to do what you want. J-Just as long as it's not going to be painful." While Chloe had been thinking of going slow with the BDSM stuff, Bridget thought things might need to go quicker. But, she was willing to do anything for Chloe, even if it meant jumping far outside her comfort zone.

"Of course, I'll make sure you are always comfortable.Plus I've never been big on hurting my partners and don't enjoy it." Chloe said smiling as she felt Bridget begin to grind back as the two now dry humped on the couch. "Don't worry you'll be a good lover and only get better with experience." Chloe added cupping her cheek once more to kiss her again. It felt wonderful and right feeling her lips against her own now that she was breaking out of her shell and giving into her desires more. She broke the kiss after a few moments the two escalating to making out now as the passion rose between them. "I'll be back in a moment don't move." Chloe whispered into her ear voice strict but still maintaining a sweet tone. She climbed off her friend and vanished into her room leaving the door open as she stripped down to just her pink panties and bra. She pulled out her bag getting a small coil of nylon rope to tie Bridget's hands up to get her used to feeling of it.

She returned the room smiling at the sight of her friend still on the couch waiting for her return. she stood over her looking down smiling as she forced her to sit up and took the spot behind her. She then removed her shirt and bra slowly teasing her as her hands ran over her newly exposed flesh." Hands behind your back." Chloe said never yelling but always having a strict tone to her voice. she had learned never to yell as it scared people and a good domme never needed to raise her voice as she should command her pet with even a faint whisper. Once Bridget had followed she began to tie a simple wrist cuff on her friend making sure it wasn't lose or too tight. She made it have a wide band which would be more comfortable for the girl as she didn't want her first experience to hurt. Once done she pushed her back down gently so she was laying down on her back and returned to her spot straddling her above the waist. "How does it feel? too tight?" Chloe asked double checking before things got more heated and they were caught in the moment. Her hands began to wander her exposed chest gently massaging and groping them as she leaned in for another kiss. She continued to grind against her warming her up more wanting to feel her fully erect before they moved on.

So no pain. That was good. Very good. Already Bridget was feeling a lot more relaxed. Though not entirely, as they wound up kissing again, allowing Bridget to be a bit more earnest about her pent-up feelings for her best friend. Sadly, she wouldn't get to act on them much, as Chloe stepped off of her and told her to stay still. And she did. Bridget knew she'd be back soon, so she let herself stay still and watched as Chloe walked off. Despite the door being open, Bridget wouldn't be able to see what Chloe was doing.

Blushing as she was rewarded for her patience, Bridget saw Chloe in nothing but her bra and panties as she sauntered from the room carrying... Rope. The sight of which made Bridget gulp a little. Being brought up, she felt the rope binding hands behind her back, which made the inexperienced girl all the more nervous. Laid back down, she wriggled a bit, trying to get comfortable. Laying on her hands wasn't exactly comfortable. But once she wedged them in the space between some of the couch cushions the pressure on her arms and the feeling of her arms digging into her back both alleviated. "It's really... Odd." She wriggled a bit before Chloe sat back down on her, straddling her hips and grinding her much less covered nethers against Bridget's bulge. It hadn't at all calmed down from earlier. The kissing made things feel all the better though, as Bridget leaned in as best she could, a soft moan coming from the girl at the mere feeling of lips upon her own.

"Good odd or bad odd?" Chloe asked breaking the kiss after a minute of locking lips with her friend. She wanted to make sure she was okay with it and wasn't forcing these things on her just so they could be active together. She had been tied up herself by her mentor a few times mainly to see how to do it and know what felt comfortable and what hurt. She liked it but enjoyed being on the other end of the rope and be the one forming the knots. As she continued to grind she let out a soft moan her own desires growing as she could better feel her length through her panties which had a slight wet spot to them. She scooted back giving both of them a break as from the teasing as she wanted tonight to last and not be a quick fling.

She decided to tease Bridget in another way as she kissed the bottom of her neck and began to slowly work her way up kissing her every so often. Once she made her way back to her lips she went in for a kiss only to pull back at the last moment keeping them out of reach of her friend. After a moment she rewarded her with a real kiss softly pushing the boundaries further with more passion. She sat back up looking down at her friend and unhooked her bra tossing it over by her door. She leaned back down placing her newly exposed chest by her head just with in reach of her mouth and tongue."Go on use you mouth, you might be able to use your hands later." Chloe said waiting for her begin in the meanwhile she just gently massaged her shoulders not teasing her any more and shifting the focus to her.

"Just... Odd?" Bridget squirmed a bit against the ropes. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it was really unfamiliar. Of course, she was much more distracted by the feeling of having her shaft rubbed through her skirt and shorts. It was so different from the usual feeling of using her own hand. But before she could feel like things were going to be coming to a very accidental end, Chloe backed off and left the girl tied up on the couch alone. This let Chloe have plenty of access to Bridget's neck as she kissed and teased the pale ginger's skin. The teasing of Chloe's lips being out of reach, as Bridget tried to lean up to kiss, her position making her unable to lean up enough before flopping back down. After a quick, soft kiss from Chloe, she was deprived of the kissing again.

But there was going to be quite the reward. Chloe deftly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside, making the shy virgin blush brightly at the sight. If there was any way for Bridget to be more aroused, she would be. Especially as Chloe pressed forward, introducing those full pillows to Bridget's face, telling her to do what comes natural... At least for someone without hands. So she did. Bridget brought her lips over across the lovely breasts, kissing along the exposed flesh, nuzzling into them gently. Slow and tender, her lips brushed over every inch she could reach, lips tapping timidly over Chloe's pink nipples.

Chloe smiled down a slight gasp leaving her lips as her friend began to nuzzle and kiss her exposed chest, her nipples slowly stiffing as her tongue grazed over them. She let explore as best as she could with her mouth moving forward a little to give her the best access. Only to soon move back even more making her stretch and work for her lovely mounds of flesh. "mmmm good girl." Chloe said running a hand through her hair holding her head softly in place . She allowed Bridget to keep going for a few minutes letting her turn her on more as she watched her struggle and reach her chest. She had been doing this for a while now and regular foreplay and sex had gotten stale, she could still do it that way but didn't get her going as much as this did.

"Enough for now." Chloe said sitting up right on her friend cutting off her access to her chest entirely as her hands reached back tracing the outline of her shaft through her clothes. She teased her for a few moments before hopping off her to undress her completely, she unbuttoned her skirt and slowly dragged it off her and tossed it over near her bra. Next she pulled Bridget's shorts and underwear off so she was completely exposed to her. She took a moment to examine her friend as it had be a while since she last saw her fully naked. "Now doesn't that feel better not being restricted by those things?" Chloe said sliding her own panties off so they would be naked together. She climbed back on top of her loving the flesh of her flesh against her own exposed skin. She faced the other face looking at her feet and erect shaft, as she began to gently stroke her making sure she stopped if she felt like her friend was going to get off.

Back
Top Bottom