Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The house of fun RP thread (OPEN NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiko stared at himself in the mirror, more tears forming as he knew he couldn't be the kind of woman the mistress was... or any woman at all. "Go away, talk to me when you're sober!" He then buried his face in the pillow under him, naked and sobbing lightly. He'd neglected to lock the door, having completely spaced it as he'd ran in crying.

John felt a great tightness take ahold of his chest, like the Dulles but most intense feeling on the planet. Loss. His hand fell, lingering on the brass doorknob, maybe? With a twist the door was easily pushed in. The sight broke his heart. There lay Reiko, the greatest, most beautiful person he had ever met, laying in a pile of self loathing. Sex wasn't on his mind before but now it might as well be a foreign concept. John walked up and sat on the edge of Reiko's bed and set his hand on Reiko's back. "You know I can't leave you like this Reiko, please don't push me away... I love you."

"Why won't you just go away and talk to me when you're sober..." He sobbed, his body tensing at the feeling of John's hand. "How can you love someone selfish... jealous... and as hideous as me... a guy... a... fake.." He sniffled lightly into the pillow. He then sat up , looking at john with his puffy, teary eyes, his face red. Down his body was the same smooth, beautiful skin he'd always had, his puffy nipples giving him just a small pair of somewhat girly breasts, the shape of his ribs defined against his stomach, his navel small and cute, his little penis between his legs, down to his milky thighs, his hairless thighs, his knees smooth and moist with his tears now, his calves also smooth and hairless, down to his cute, smooth feet. Each feature of his was feminine, clean shaven, smooth, taken care of, now sullied by tears, sadness, and self hate.

Shock punched through John like a bullet, how could someone so perfect think so lowly of themselves. It didn't make any sense. John gently took Reiko's face I his hands, running away tears with his thumbs, and angling his face T meet his. "Reiko, you could be a muscle bound jock and I'd feel the same. As I said, its not how you look., its who you are. And I've fallen in love with the most selfless, affectionate, and beautiful person I've ever met and that is it."

Reiko stared at John, blushing still. "please.... don't lie to me just because you're drunk..... I know you really care more for the mistress..." He looked away from him again. "Please...." his hands balled up a bit and he leaned back a bit, trying to distance himself from John. It hurt... hurt to feel so strongly for John... and for John to be with someone far more beautiful than himself... someone far better for John... Someone intelligent... rich... charismatic....

"Reiko, what happened with Rachael was animalistic but it wasn't love. I don't know what I feel for Rachael, but I do know how I feel for you. I want you, you are the one you took my heart, not Rachael, not some bimbo off the street, just you. I need you to realize this. This is not the alcohol talking, this is me. I love you so goddamn much." Slowly he leaned in for a kiss, waiting to see if he would reject it.

Reiko watched as she man came close to his own lips. His soft, inviting lips. When they connected, reiko teared up further, sobbing a bit as he did, though he didn't just reject the kiss or push John away, just sobbed, his own lips tasted of vanilla and cinnamon, the vanilla from his lipstick, and the cinnamon from his own tongue.

The kiss was short and sweet, chaste compared to his earlier activities. It wasn't a question, more of a statement. John was not looking for sex and when Reiko began to gently sob John wrapped his body in an all encompassing hug, rubbing circles around his back, and rocking the young man back and fourth. John just letting Reiko let everything out.

Reiko hated to cry like this in front of this person that he'd grown so attached to... even with having rarely even spoken to the man. After some crying, Reiko pulled away slowly, wiping tears from his eyes. "You didn't come to dinner earlier..." He stated before standing, still wiping his eyes as he got a button up shirt, putting it on and buttoning it. It went down just down his thighs, hiding his crotch. He then slid on a pair of panties and wiped his eyes again before grabbing John's hand and taking him off of the bed and walking him to the dining room. "Please, sit down... I-I'll go make something for you.." He walked towards the kitchen, cooking for several minutes before returning with leftovers from the dinner earlier.

Happy to see Reiko at least stop crying, John let him go as he dressed up. When Reiko led him to the kitchen he watched every move he made, worried about nothing but worried nonetheless. As he sat down John finally took stock of how hungry he was and was grateful when it came. It was good, unsurprisingly, and John scarfed it down quickly in relative silence. "That was really good, thank you." Afterwards he didn't know what to do, his heart had been layed flat on the table at the mercy of Reiko.

Reiko smiled lightly when he finished the meal and took it to clean the dish off before returning to John, taking his hands and lifting him again talk walk him up the stairs again, taking him along up to Reiko's own room once again before sitting John down on the bed. "How... How does your stomach feel....?" He asked, making small talk, though he looked like he had other things on mind.

John found himself being lead by Reiko again, not that he could really complain. Sitting down, John said "My stomach feels great actually." Sliding his free arm around Reiko's waist and bringing him in close to his body.

Reiko blushed as he was pulled in close but looked away a bit. "Um.." He bit his lip a bit before looking at John. "I have some.... cloths I want to try on.... would you... tell me what you think...?" Not quite what some may have expected, but he had recently gotten new outfits he'd been wanting to try on... and it'd ease the tension.

Reiko smiled lightly and went to his closet, looking through some of his cloths. At least, it seemed to work as an ice breaker... He Found a red dress with black lining and trim to it. The dress went above his knees where the skirt was folded to appear like a rose. He then slid on a pair of black knee high stockings and put a red bow in his hair, turning to face John. "How's this?

John watched him go, enjoying the view before Reiko disappeared into his closet. Soon enough he left and caused his chest to tighten and some blood to rush down to his unmentionables. "You look beautiful Reiko."

Reiko blushed lightly, letting him observe his own body, his cute dress. He looked away and rubbed his arm a bit. "T-There's one more I wanna try, then I have a question...." He stripped down and put on something completely different, a pair of jeans, a V-neck T-shirt, a red vest, and a belt. He then came back to John, dressed more like a boy than a girl now, blushing softly as he did. He hadn't dressed this way since before he ran away from home. "What do you think of this...?

"Reiko, it doesn't matter what you wear. It is you as a person, that I was attracted to. The fact that you are beautiful, handsome, or any word that fits is just a plus" John than stood up and walked over, taking Reiko's hands into his own.

"Reiko, I prefer whichever you do. Who you want to be cannot be dictated by others, that is your choice and yours alone. As long as it makes you happy, wear what YOU want. I'll love you either way." As John said this he had taken Reiko's face into his hands, caressing it like glass as his smile shined.

"But... I want to know how to act around you.... If you like this better... then... i'll act more like a little boyfriend... try to be more like a boy for you... and the dress.... i'll be like your girlfriend... cute and stuff... i just... don't know how to be for you... or if we're something now..." He blushed lightly.

"Why be so black and white? I don't see why you can't wear both. If I had to pick than it would be the dress but that is ONLY because you seemed happier in it. Boyfriend, girlfriend, it doesn't matter to me and you should feel the need to act for me, I want you to be you. Not someone you think I want you to be."

Instead of saying anything, John just brought Reiko into a big hug before tilting his face up to meat his. "I'm far from perfect Reiko, I've slept with more people I care to admit and most I didn't even know. Trust me when I say I want this to work, god I want this to work. But I think these life decisions are better left to two sober individuals. I just want you to know, I realm do love you. Boy, girl, or neither, it doesn't matter to me who you want to be. I want you to be comfortable in your own skin around me, no matter who you want to be. You are already perfect in my eyes."

RE: The house of fun RP thread (Closed and changed to one on one in new thread.)

Closed and changed to one on one.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64997

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom