Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The house of fun RP thread (OPEN NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As crude as her words were they had the desired effect as his dick jumped to attention. Gently he took her hands and pinned them above her head before raising his hips to meet hers. For a bit he just hovered there, giving her a moment to prepare herself before he pushed. With agonizing slowness he pushed forward, giving her time to adjust to his size. When he bottomed out he let out a breath before repeating the process in reverse.

As he began to penetrate her virginal hole, her hymen had already been broken by her toys that she'd used before. With that, she gasped out at the girth of his cock, trembling lightly as she did. "God.. it's so... thick.... You're the first guy to not be completely intimidated by me.." She smirked a bit to him as every muscle in her pussy rippled around the thick manhood, clenching tightly on it, milking of cum. She began to massage her own breasts, moaning out softly. "It feels so damn good....."

John didn't say anything, just made a grunt and gripped the sheets. He had been teased too much today, he was too pent up, and he spent a whole lot of time ignoring his own needs while taking care of hers. The pleasure of her walls was nothing he had felt before, uniquely powerful with this woman underneath him. The constricting feel of her around him was pushing the limits of his body, he had just started and it would speak ill of his manhood if he were to explode now.

The woman began to roll her hips slowly, grinding against his manhood with a grin as she stared up at him. "How is it, John? Exquisite i imagine." She groaned a bit as the spongy head rolled along her sensitive g-spot when he'd pull out, and scrape at her cervix when he'd press back in, the girth of his manhood, combined with the decent length, leaving a bit of a visible bulge in her stomach for him to see. She let out small gasps with each change in position from his penis. "God.... It feels better than any toys..."

John could hear nothing but the thumping of blood begin his ears but he could feel everything. Her body fit his perfectly and the way they just clicked made it easy for him to just move in and out, like a well oiled machine. The pleasure was mounting higher and higher, causing his thrusts to become erratic and wild. In an effert to stave of release for awhile, John thought of everything he could to turn him off while biting his lip too harshly and causing the taste of iron to creep into his mouth.

Rachael chuckled lightly at his wild thrusts and put her hands on his chest to stop him. "Lay back. It's my turn." She grinned and bit her lip in a seductive way. "Hurry up." She held her hands against his chest tightly, feeling his muscles with her silky hands.

John was relieved to have some respite from his ministrations and slowly pulled out. He rolled off to the side, dragging her with him and pulling her into a passionate kiss in an effort to put off the inevitable.

She suddenly stopped kissing him. "How would you like to put cum inside of a virgin's pussy?" She grinned with a chuckle. "Putting your cum deep into my womb?" She chuckled again and pressed his cock against her pussy again. "to make me cum with your orgasm?"

John just groaned, her words spurred on something inside him that he didn't know he had. Roughly grabbing her hips, John brought her down hard onto his length.

The woman groaned out loudly and arched her spine, throwing her head back as his cock buried itself against her cervix. after a moment of shivering she practically screamed out as another orgasm tore through her, causing her pussy to convulse and squirt her juice on his belly.

As she climaxed upon him John lifted her up and down on him several more times before his own hit him like a freight train. His eyes clenched shut but he was seeing stars as his load rushed through, spilling directly inter her womb. The pleasure was so intense that he was sure he blacked out for a bit. In its wake was two bodies, panting in their afterglow.

The woman before him simply fell on him, laying that would for nearly a half hour. She panted hard before sitting up and grabbing her hair, frantically standing up. "God what am I doing...? Johnathan, I need you to get out of my room, suddenly the woman was cold, even with John still hot jism dribbling down her inner thighs.

The reality of the situation hit him hard and John quickly grabbed his things before hurrying out of her room. He didn't even turn into his room, instead making a beeline to the nearest bathroom. Throwing his things on the ground and turned on the shower. The cold water felt terrible, which was good. John leaned against the wall and lifted his face to the spray, regret and disappointment deep in his gut.

Reiko knocked then entered the bathroom sheepishly. "U-uh, I'll take your dirty laundry and leave some clean cloths for you." the smell of sex heavily filled his nostrils. He looked away from the shower before picking up the cloths and turning to leave, his heart pounding, feeling remorse for having not said anything before... It didn't matter, he didn't hold a candle to the beautiful, charismatic mistress that'd had her way with the man reiko couldn't help but have feelings for. He paused before leaving, almost as if expecting John to say something before he'd leave.

His heart froze when he heard Reiko's voice. The negative emotions growing stronger every second he was around. He stayed quiet until the last possible moment. "I'm sorry."

Reiko, feeling the emotion in Johns voice smiled, even if he couldn't see. "It's not like we're together or anything... You're a guy, it's only natural you'd be attracted to such a beautiful woman." He then left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He stood in the hall for a moment, conflicted with emotion, before covering his mouth and feeling a tightness in his heart. He then hurried away.

Every muscle in his body wanted to fallow, to hold him and tell him he was sorry. But he was a coward, too scared of what that would mean. Instead he just slide down the wall and sat down. He stayed like that until the water turned cold. He didn't know how long he sat there, but he left feeling a little empty. He didn't as much fall into bed than crumple I to a heap and fell into a unsatisfactory sleep.

later in the evening, the smell of food came from the dining room as finished a ham, mashed potatoes, and corn. He set it all at the main table, setting John's plate next to where the mistress would sit, the mistress' plate at the head of the table, and his own where he normally sat. He looked a bit gloomy as Rachael made her way down, soon to be followed by John. reiko didn't look at the mistress, instead, placing the drink menus where they belonged.

If anyone was expecting John to show up they would be disappointed. John had been up for awhile, the smell of food causing him to awake but food was the last thing on his mind. Instead he opened his closet and reached for the very top, pulling out an old bottle that had the word "Emergency" written in permanent marker. It was a bottle of spiced rum, homemade by an old family friend and gifted to him. It had yet to be opened and John was about to change that. Sitting in the easy chair he had moved into the room, John drank strait from the bottle in little more than his underwear.

After some time of eating in silence with the mistress, reiko cleaned up and made his way up the stairs, stopping before entering his own room. He looked at John's room, feeling his heart skip a bit. He then turned, taking in a breath and knocking on John's door before suddenly entering, locking the door behind him. He looked at John, his face going a bit red with the image of the man in just underwear. reiko tried to speak, nothing escaping his mouth before he looked away. For several moments before he finally spoke. "John... you... don't need to feel bad about doing anything like..... that with... with.. the mistress... I......." He turned his head away from John before beginning to open the maid's uniform and letting it droop down his shoulders a bit, exposing his pale, beautiful, feminine shoulders and bra straps. He then closed his eyes and pulled it down more, grabbing the bra to pull it with and show his male breasts, slightly puffy and pink making them look like AAA cups. He just continued to look away while waiting for John to respond.

John silently cursed at himself for leaving the door unlocked and nearly kicked himself when he saw who entered. Her words were kind, too kind for him in his state. The alcohol had burned a lot, metaphorically of course. When Reiko began to pull off her clothes the drunk part of his brain got excited, pushing blood to rush into his member and causing it to grow. However he put the bottle on the ground and got up, walking as strait as he could before collapsing to his knees at her feet. Weakly he began to try and pull her clothes back on with fumbling fingers. "No, Reiko...I, I can't. Not like this, your too beautiful for this...fir me."

No... y-you don't understand!" He shook his head. "I... I know you like a woman like her... and... there's.... John..." He wiped away the tears now welling in his eyes. "John, I was born a boy and I am physically a boy!" He stated as clearly as he could through his shaking voice. Why hide it... It hurt.. he knew he'd have no chance of having anything with John... That'd be okay.. as long as he'd be happy.

Well...that was surprising. The confession was odd and the last thing he expected but the sight of Reiko crying pushed his emotions through the alcohol induced phase. Gently, John reached up and wiped a tear from his face before caressing the cheek in his calloused hand. "Why would that matter? I don't care who you are or what you want to be. I lo... I l...." He couldn't spit it out but he hoped his message got through.

Reiko quickly looked down at the man kneeling before him. "L-l.... you..." He blushed dark, looking around the room quickly, seeing the alcohol. "N-No! You're just drunk!" He took a step back, shaking his head and pulling the maid uniform and bra up. "I-i.... I'm sorry!" He turned and ran out of the room, tears still in his eyes until he entered his own room and pulled off the maid's uniform quickly, taking off the panties and bra then looking at himself. His tears had distorted his makeup.... He then wiped off all of the makeup and just laid down, the cloths just laying about on the floor. He curled up, naked, his heart aching, and his head throbbing. The emotions coursing through his body left him with a headache...

John saw him go, running away with tears in his eyes. His hand faltered and he went back to all the times where he could have confessed his own feelings, or just asked him on a date. Instead he allowed his fear to control him, keeping him away from from the unknown. Never again. Quickly he ran, he ran as if his life depended on it and as far as he knew it did. John tripped on his own feet trying to turn the corner of Reiko's door and just managed to fall hard unto the ground. However he recovered quickly and made it the rest of the way to Reiko's door. Knocking gently, John said "Reiko please, let me in....I may be drunk but I know what I feel. I can't leave you like this, just...please, don't turn me away."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom