Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partner Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important shlit
  • I do enjoy a decent plot to follow the smut however if we are compatible roleplayers then I do not mind playing just a sex-themed roleplay.
  • I do not expect you to match my posting lengths but if it is continuously less than a paragraph while I am over here shitting out long ass posts then I may address you.
  • I am on almost every day until the new semester starts at my college so I’d like to get at least three posts in a day- perhaps less if we are compatible.
  • Please warn me before you suddenly disappear. I shall do the same.
  • I do not like using pictures whether it is realistic photographs or illustrated art. I am most comfortable describing my characters throughout the posts.
  • I am willing to try homosexual relationships but please note that I will most likely be the sub for it.

My Kinks
Click here

Notable Kinks
  • Details- This one is pretty self explanatory.
  • Domination- What can I say? Nothing makes me squirm with a smile on my face more than being completely dominated.
  • Rough Handling- It’s always fun when someone begins to get rough with my character(s) whether they are tightly tied up, smacked around or just plain whipped.
  • Romance- I do prefer this to be present in my roleplays although it doesn’t have to be that fluffy gross stuff that causes everyone to want to taste their lunch again. As long as there is a small presence presented in the roleplay, I’m pretty much satisfied.
  • Age Difference- I love it when my partner’s characters are at least five to six years older than mine. Not sure why, guess it’s just a preference.
  • Lingerie and Sex Accessories- This is a love I have in real life that I almost always try to incorporate into my roleplays- sexual or not. I love lacy lingerie and themed sex accessories like butt plugs or cuffs. My biggest thing however is cosplaying which is always fun.

Notable Things I Will Not Do
  • Toiletries- Feces, urine, blood, vomit are a very strong no.
  • Bestiality- Sexual relationships with animals are a big no for me. Unless they can magically change into a naked person with ears and tails or some shlit, then please do not bring it up.
  • Underage Characters
  • Hard Core Rape- This may just be the feminist inside of me speaking but rape is a big no-no for me.
  • Fisting Of Any Kind- No no no no no no no no no no no.

Pairings Without A Plot
{Male (You)/Female (Me) *Genders unless discussed*}
  • Teacher/Student
  • Boss/Secretary
  • College Student/Magical Transforming Cat
  • Magical Transforming Dog/College Student
  • Rich/Maid
  • Famous/Manager
  • Manager/Famous

Ideas
  • Homeless Man/ CEO Executive-
    Being a successful woman who is the CEO Executive of a wealthy company is quite difficult- especially when you are thirty-two years old, still single and can county how many people you’ve slept with on one hand. Being a workaholic often drowns whatever feeling of loneliness one may have however when Audrey Williams returns home at night, she can’t help but to feel that reoccurring void in her life. Despite having all that she could ever need materialistically and financially, Audrey can’t seem to be happy.
    That is, until one night she discovers a homeless man who was unconscious outside her apartment. Unable to leave him out there in the night’s pouring rain, Audrey decides to bring him inside to treat his wounds and even allows him to stay until he can get back up on his feet.
    This roleplay is loosely based off of one of my favorite mangas and I would love to roleplay it out with original characters and a slightly different plot. I would prefer this roleplay to have qualities of romance in them and would like my partner for this to be rather long-term if possible. The romance would of course develop slowly with sex being first and more prominent.
  • Doctor/Sister In Training
    Saint Peters’ hospital is known for their prestigious rooms and professional doctors. They are also known to be one of the few hospitals within the state of Virginia to have a convent that trains Nuns and Priests. Born as an orphan, Annalisa decided to join the convent at the age of eighteen with nowhere to stay however she discovered they favored the religion and even wished to become a sister. Working alongside priests and doctors alike to make regular blessings on the bedridden patients and holding Wednesday and Sunday masses for those who could walk became an everyday thing for Annalisa and she couldn’t help but to enjoy it thoroughly as she helped others find a hope to live on.
    However this all changed when she saw a certain doctor who was renowned for his surgical procedures. It started off with her merely stealing glances at him through her eyelashes or over her shoulders however she soon realized that it had escalated into a crush and began to try and start off conversations with the doctors- no matter how much it failed. Until one day…
    This roleplay would have a lot of sex and experimentation however I’d like it to start off fairly slow as I do enjoy the usual moral spat and shlit. The plot needs a little bit of work however it is a plot that is ready to be played out if you don’t mind how it is now. I’d like this roleplay to hold a very dark style of romance that go along the lines of manipulation and ‘stockholder syndrome’. Even being one-sided would be fine however I’d prefer that their relationship be monogamous.
  • Demon/Regular Girl
    Being raised in a wealthy home with decent parents and then growing up to become engaged to an even wealthier and booming businessman made Harper Lee one of the luckiest women around. Not only was her fiancé loaded and successful but he was one of the most attractive men within California. Harper practically had it all and she was one of the happiest girls alive. This all ended when a fire broke out at the bridal shop, leaving Harper stuck in a dressing room. Fortunately, she was rescued before the flames took her life however she did not get out unscathed. She was so badly burnt that Harper wasn’t even recognizable as a human and the damaged done to her was permanent. Hating the mere sight of her, her fiancé called off the wedding and even her own parents slowly began to abandon her.
    Sick of being in pain constantly both physically and mentally, Harper decided to take her life one night yet was stopped when a demon saved her last minute. He promised her to return Harper to her original self yet she’d go unrecognizable by her family and friends; she would also serve underneath the demon as his personal slave. Without hesitation and blinded by the longing to return back to normal once more, Harper quickly agreed and became the demon’s slave.
    Once again, I’d like this roleplay to involve romance that develops rather slower than the rest of my ideas. The plot on the other hand would need some work as I had yet to figure out why he would want to choose her. Perhaps he had some demon duties that he’d rather not do himself. We can always discuss if you are interested in this idea.

Please feel free to suggest any ideas which you'd like to do. I am always open to suggestions and such. ^^

A lot of ideas, all good, older guy, likes playing dom, can accommodate all kinks and posting preferences - so just tell me what you'd really like to play right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom