Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Specific plot search m// thread or PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseOwl

Planetoid
I'm looking for a person willing to indulge a certain story idea I wanna explore

I'm pretty much every day, and I'd like someone who can post 3-ish spell-checked paragraphs a day at least. Sometimes shit happens and you miss a day, I get it, but I need a fast-paced poster to keep interested.
PMs or thread only please, I will not play off-site.
Ask me about kinks, nothing extreme as a general rule.

tl;dr- Prince/foreign King, arranged marriage, fantasy or steam/magic punk

Daniel Drake is a sweet guy, second Prince to the Drakenwall Kingdom, and a bright, kind, and generous royal. His Brother, King Richard, is none of that, and for quite some time the King has tried to get rid of the younger sibling quietly. So far, his efforts have failed, but a new way to remove the Prince has arisen, and this time, it will surely work.

The Foreign King has an heir, though young, so that isn't a problem. He however no longer has a queen, his wife dieing a few years ago, leaving him and his son alone against his kingdom's nobility. A bid for peace is on the line, but he needs the backing of another nation to secure it, which is when the King of Drakenwall steps in. If the Foreign King needs an ally, both inside and outside the castle, Daniel can certainly fill that hole--a marriage of politic. Having no other option the Foreign King accepts, and so does Daniel, so a wedding is planned.

A week before said celebrations (as nobles will latch onto any reason to drink and party, so of course there is a grand wedding) the two finally meet, and have only a few days to learn each other enough to pass as a couple for the public.

-

I'm looking for a manly character, mid-to late twenties, someone that can fit the role of 'king' and 'dad'. He doesn't even need to be fully human, and can really be any ethnicity.

World can be fantasy, steampunk, magicpunk, maybe even sci-fi?

The story starts with the two meeting, going through meeting family, wedding preparations, political drama, and of course the wedding day and night. Maybe even a small honeymoon. But I am looking for something fluffy with a bit of angst, and yes some smut. Sometimes lust comes before love, though I do want them to actually care for one another eventually.

PM me with interests and questions! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom