Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Icy Requests (M,F, Futa welcomed) {edited 4/29/15}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never was good at making these things, and I'm still not. But here are a few ideas that I like.

My hard No's, If it's here, Don't ask, I won't do it. NO scat, or vore. Period.

As for Fandoms, I can do Harry Potter, Pokemon and of course Frozen.

+++I'm really craving a Fallout RP. Weather it's Fallout 3 or New Vegas, I don't care. But I want it to be a corruption. I'm a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin, and you, the Raider Drug Lord, see me, and swear to corrupt me.+++

If you think you can put those into an Rp, then let me know. As for pairings,settings and plots, just as long as those and your kinks can be added in, I don't care. But here are a few plots that I've had in mind for a few days now.

Incest. Father x Daughter or Mother x Son
My Father has had a cravings of me over the past few weeks, and my Character, just turned 18 a couple of months earlier, is his intended target for his sick pleasures. Being the only daughter, we can have brothers or uncles or anyone you want to come in to also use me, it's totally up to you.

Kidnapping.
Can be any pairing, but I'm at home alone asleep when your hired thugs come and kidnap me in the middle of the night. What you want to do form there, it's up to you.

Force.
I'm 18 and having grown up with a controlling Father, I'm still a virgin, but have discovered the world of sex on the internet. I'm particularly interested in the force, since I was raised with my controlling dad. Can include any kinks, and any pairings or plot.

Anything you want to do. I'm just up for another RP, and now that I'm back, can devote more time to my Rp's. If there's anything you want to do, just let me know, I can play over IM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom