Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xizen

Moon
so i wanted to try something different, different for me anyways,lol. looking for an adorable female to play a neko girl in a romance. hope i can find someone, i have been browsing around a little bit and noticed a lot of bumping going on =/...anyways, if you are interested feel free to post or PM me so we can discuss ideas :)

just figured i'd throw some ideas out there
-------------

1.freak accident-lab experiment or curse or something random.something like we were either lovers before or we started to like each other or one of us could become rejected because of what happened causing the romance to be where the other person accepts them, regardless of what happened to them. that also gives room for learning to deal with being a cat
2.wish come true-something like, wishes for it and then it happens. which could go either way, maybe she wants to wish for someone who will accept her being a neko
3.species-could be alien,creature or something original. basically she was born that way
4.other-cant think of anything else but i am open to ideas. :)

i like to discuss ideas with whoever i play with so, let me know what you think :D

bump number 2! :D

feel free to share some ideas if you have any, im open to suggestions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom