Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Once Upon a Dream... (comments welcome)

GiaNoir

Star
The past few days I have been getting into deep conversation with some profound individuals here on Blue Moon. I had a moment today reflecting on my life and the paths and journeys I’ve take and still have to take…and it dawned on me that my rps are like dreams. Back in the day a friend of mine and I use to refer to rping as dreams. We use to say “Ready to dream?” or “What are you dreaming today?” to refer to an RP we were plotting or something we were already working on.

Sadly that friend has passed, although no longer in this realm I still hold her words dear to me. She was a huge inspiration to me and my creative energy. Although I might not refer to my Rps as ‘dreams’ to my current partners I sure feel that they are dreams shared by two compelling souls. Driving the force of their characters to life like tidal waves in the sea. Going in the ebb and flow of the vast ocean to far off lands where the imagination is a living breathing entity.

I dedicate this song to the people I share with here on Blue Moon. To the people I no longer RP with, the ones that I love in a degree unimaginable even by the very characters we create. And most of all, Thank you for your words…because without them…this world would be a much emptier place.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Qi0dSsZR6E0[/video]

Hate is a strong word Gigi. I don't want to get sucked in by another site. I'm happy with my rp set up now!!! Dont need to mess it up!

But I'm sure if I got enough request I'd set it up. *wicked grin*

Only you Sol...only you!

I'm glad you admitted to not wanting to get sucked in by this site! *ehem* Anyway I sent my post so you'll have a lot of plotting and scheming to do!

Ehem whatever!!! Lol

Oh nice!!! Going to read it. Still will consider interviewing your ass if I get enough requests!!!

Signing of....and I love you...you're the best!

reigns05_by_sexton666-d78771v.gif

Back
Top Bottom