Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventure and sexy teasing wanted! Warriors/knights/rogues come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBaby95

Planetoid
Hello to everyone and welcome to my second request thread! For many reasons I thought it was time to make a new one to look for what I'm currently craving...my other thread is still open but this will have priority over that one.

Short version: I'm looking for a long-term adventurous roleplay, filled with dangers, threats, teasing, frustration, sexual tension, the more the better. YC should be a strong man, bigger and older than MC, his personality is up for discussion, but he shouldn't be a villain simply put (not a rapist, not a killer unless is to protect someone, etc). MC is NOT submissive, however she's a bottom sexually. The world in which this RP will be set will be created by us both and I would love it to be plausible, well written, creative, realistic (not opposed to fantastic), interesting.

I'll put emphasy on this: PLOT OVER SMUT! Yes, I want my roleplay to be FILLED with sexual tension, but the pure smut must come later in the story, must have reasons, must not last long or it'll become boring, must not happen all at once (if it's interrupted it's even better), etc....

NO:
- scat, vore, gore, vomit, excessive blood, snuff, non-con (from YC), unrealistic body types (unless they're monsters or anthros), plain vanilla
- master/slave
- Stockholm syndrome
- god mod, just mirroring without putting anything of yours into the story, one liners or posts that are so long you will make your moves (or say your lines) without waiting for me to answer (just NO)
- illiteracy or text talk
- disappearing without saying a word: if you want to stop playing or changing things please do tell
- any IM: I'll play by PMs or emails.

YES:
- being manhandled, extreme teasing, sexual tension and frustration, contrast, prohibitions, loss of virginity, age and size gaps, rape threats from villains
- KIDNAPPINGS, oh my, please please
- forced cohabitating, embarassment, figting back, uppity, YC being a meany without being abusive
- a GOOD storyline, creative ideas, plot twists, characters with interesting personalities
- modern setting, urban fantasy, high fantasy, steampunk, historical, pirates, space!
- humans, werewolves, vampires (please let's not make them sparkly and cheesy), anthro demons (Inuyasha, anyone?), elves, etc..

I won't list my f-list here because of a very simple reason: in this kind of roleplay I would like to put aside many kinks to leave space to the story. It means that while I played many non-con, rape, abuse, smut-focused stories in the past, I'm now looking to play a character who's not against a pure rapist and all around horrible man and looking to roleplay something in wich sexual frustrationis the focus, opposed to the sex act per se. I'm looking for a strong man who would never do anything bad/sexual to MC that she doesn't want too, unless it's to protect her (and this might mean a lot of things). Just please consider my limits and know that apart from those I'm a VERY kinky girl, so many other things could be perfectly ok in the story, of course if they're done by the right character!
The spice in this RP will be the setting, the story, the dynamics between the characters.

Warning 1: MC is not sexually agressive, doesn't act sexy to seduce people unless forced by the situation, she doesn't make the first move. She's shy about that matter, even tho she has a strong personality. This does not mean she's submissive, she's simply inexperienced and shy, and a bottom in bed. I'm writing this hoping that who reads actually know what "submissive" and "bottom" mean, and the difference between them.

Warning 2: I'm into many, many fandoms but I do not enjoy roleplaying in them, sorry guys. Unless it's Hak x Yona, I could definitely try that one. I would, I swear. Only one (read as Lemongrab).

PLOT STARTERS - A few examples just to make you better understand what I mean:

[] MC is the princess of a kingdom, or the young queen, or a high priestess. YC is a knight that loves her deeply and secretly, admires her and would serve her no matter what. Insert something that would shake their situation, put them in danger, force them to live and/or travel together...and probably YC will find out that the goddess he's always adored is more human than he thought.

[] YC and MC receive an invitation to an exclusive and secret party. Both of them decide to go, and following they instructions they arrive wearing a costume and a white mask...everyone else at the party, tho, is wearing a black mask, so they soon realize it was a trap. The two of them could be friends or strangers, one could be in love with the other, or not, and the reason why they were chosen is up for discussion.

[] MC lives with her tutor in a huge house, and does not know that it's the headquarters of a mob he's involved into (or the head of). During a party she finds YC tied up in a room of this big house and realize he's being held captive....what will happen from now on can be discussed!

[] MC is a young priestess who grew up in a convent together with many other girls with powers similar to hers, where strict rules about purity of thoughts and chastity are followed. She's thought to be very strong and needs to be sent to the capitol of their country to receive a higher education and become one of the guards of the royal family. A young man (hunter/warrior/mercenary, you name it), YC, is choosen to accompany her and an old teacher of her, who will ensure the castity of the girl is kept intact: they taught her that once she gives herself to another person (sexually) she'll lose every power she has.
There's a twist in this one that I can tell you or not, it depends: how much do you want to know in advance about this plot?

[] I had this vague idea of a girl (16/17) from an all-girl college that, during a night of stupid dares and games with a few other schoolgirls, goes into town and meets YC, this shy, slightly older guy (could be a librarian, the son of a farmer, anything realistic we can come up with). He's shy and a bit introvert but so interested in her that tries to meet her again, maybe going to her school at night (or maybe he's the gardener apprentice). I'd like to involve them in a mystery story (ghosts/supernatural/magic/demons) about something that it's hidden in her school. I see this fitting perfectly in the sixties, for some reason.

[] Victorian Circus. Freaks, athletes and magic shows that are indeed real, and nobody out of the crew know nothing about it. I'd like to play an orphan athlete (or/and the magician's assistant), raised insode of the circus, she can be human or something different. YC gets interested in her. We'll have to discuss a lot wih this plot, I'd like to include steampunk themes. Imagine something very colorful but also gothic, adventures, victorian clothes and cities, magicians and the sort.

[] Anything with a strong, athletic and not-so-petite female character opposite to a shy, cute, inexperienced, beta male (that will not become a totally different person in the end). Not necessarily a nerd, I especially don't enjoy the classic shy nerd who is not so shy when there's a pair of boobs around (or is a hidden sex-god that will eventualy ravage her....bleargh). I'd love a genuinely shy guy (librarian, clerk, aprentice wizard, or warrior, etc), not just with women but in general, who's also not an sex-thirsty idiot but a normal human being...apparently it's difficult to find someone willing to play such a character against a female who's not a monster-girl or a human that behaves like a succubus. Meh

KINKS I'D LIKE TO INCLUDE IN THIS RP

[] Forced clotheswearing
Ok, here I'm talking about humiliating ones of course, or uniforms. Something my character will not like being in. Something giving her a look she'll be really embarassed to be seen with by YC. Take as an example Princess Leia slave version, or Jasmine when she was forced by Jafar to wear that incredibly yummy red outfit...OR something else entirely, as MC has to wear male clothes to disguise herself (YC could e aware of it or not), I like this too!

[] Being tied up, both of us
I'm not just into being tied up, I'm also into seeing YC tied up, made helpless...it's just sexy, ok? One of the thing I like most is the idea of villains forcing them to do something while they are tied (not full sex), or to watch people do something to the other while they can't do anything to stop it (again, not full sex). Seeing YC furious, frustrated, going berserk because I'm being tortured (or similar, I'd prefer we don't go in full rape in this kink) would make me melt.

[] Sexual tension, frustration
You know what's even sexier than fucking like rabbits? Wanting to do it so badly but being not allowed or in the situation where you just can't....maybe one of the two is incredibly horny but would never admit it, maybe forced cohexistece brings to sexy/teasing situations that stay like that, with no sexual release: horseriding together, sleeping together, taking baths into the river, etc. Maybe the two are constantly interrupted when about to make some step forward the sexy stuff. Unf.

[] Being saved
Now, this is about the old trope of the damsel in distress. I love to see my character being put in dangerous situations and then saved. But I would also love to see her saving the male character, if the right situation arises. I get off by seeing my character, and somethimes yours, almost completely helpless.

[] Control, loss of control
This could mean being tied up or chained in a prison cell, or could mean not having control over your actions. What if one of the characters drinks something that will make their body act in weird ways? What if they attack the other one, to kill them or to have sex with them? How would he react if she gets controlled by some potion, or entity, and starts behaving (moderately) slutty? How will she stop him and save herself if he is in the same situation and threatens her with a weapon or assaults her to rape her? Hot.

[] Size difference
This is a big kink of mine, I like tall, big, well built men. Not bodybuilders per se, or eccessively shaved gym obsessed guys, but men that are and look strong. And since I usually like to play petite characters, even when they're very fit and athletic and strong because of reasons, I enjoy a big, tall man and the size-gap between them....also because of how YC could put mine on his shoulder without problems. In the rare occasions in which MC is quite tall (might be from 1.70 m to 1.75?) I'd like him to still be taller than her. Again, doesn't have to always be a Thor, but I wouldn't enjoy a Daniel Radcliff (no offense, Dan, I still love you).

Now, these are only simple ideas that can be changed, discussed, reworked a lot...I'd like to come up with a plot with whom I'm playing with, I'd like to be sent messages with new, creative ideas...let your mind run free! Visual references will be added soon; ask for any doubt you might have!

VISUAL REFERENCES FOR YourCharacter (just a few ideas, nothing here is mandatory)

VISUAL REFERENCES FOR MyCharacter (see above)

I'm really craving for this now, so please give it a shot!

Don't know what made me decide to browse today, even though I registered quite some time ago but never really looked before now.

Glad I did, though.

If you're looking for a person who can write with you given your desires above, I'm happy to discuss things further with you.

I like writing long stories (the last one I finished with a writing partner took a year - posting almost daily - to complete), with good plot and characterisation. Like You, I enjoy a story with sex, not sex with some story thrown in. I like my story-world to live, to the point where I'm given to drawing maps and detailing cities & religions and climate.

If that sounds like something you'd be happy writing with, then I'm happy to hear from you and we can start planning a story together.

Heh...my "posting almost daily" was an averaging, not a rule. ;) All said and done, that last story did average close to a post a day from both myself and my partner at the time, but she and I were also given to the machinations of Real Life...so "a post a day" is not something I'm going to demand or require.

In any case...PM sent. :)

so are you willing to use elven characters in some of your fantasy settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom