Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tales from Valoran (LoL RP, M seeking F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Malady

Meteorite
Hey, I had the idea to start a League-based RP, just in case anybody was interested (perhaps with some Rule 34). The thing about Riot's lore concerning the game is that they have a metric shit-ton of plotlines that don't seem to go anywhere, or have any significant payoff. So I thought: why not make some of our own lore? It would help flesh out the supercontinent of Valoran because Riot is busy nerfing Irelia for the 100,000th time and underpaying their employees.

S'cuse me, I like the game, just have some critiques about the company and the community. Anyway, I would think that writing an RP about a male and female champion from the game might be fun, and have potential for romance. Some rules, because I'm a stickler:

No Godmodding
No Rape/underage champions (so no Annie)
Minimum of one post a week. Any more time than that makes it easy to forget about the RP

PM me if you're interested. Having meager knowledge of the game and/or MOBAs would be a bonus, but not necessary. The champion list is here.

Hey iveta, unfortunately I don't think yordles are kosher. Even though champions like Tristana and Lulu can be considered above the age of consent (they're obviously adults) their stature makes them look underage. I don't want a mod to get the wrong impression, is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom