Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrity Auction From Hell (celebstars and pandemonium)

It wasn't that she was calm about the situation or that she had accepted it, over the course of them few minutes when he explained what was happening to her life, what she would become, Debby had this growing sense of depression fill up in her, making her feel almost emotionless. Remembering what was going on in the back of that limo the night before, she let tears run down her cheeks, especially thinking that he would be doing that to her everyday possibly.

Something that made her feel so worthless was when he described her body, like it was a tool just to be fucked with, made for the bedroom, for the pleasure of men and nothing more. Degraded but of been something he enjoyed because she felt that right now. Laying naked, even with him rubbing her pussy, fingering it, playing with her clit, there was no pleasure, just disgust.

Turning her head, and yes, feeling his cock underneath she gazed up at him. "When I say you will have to break me, I mean break me in to being your toy because I am not going to willingly. Lifting up, she managed to get hold of his hand which was caressing her hair and she bit down on it hard, her teeth sinking in between his index finger and thumb.

Due to the pain, she felt his other hand leave her cunt, meaning she was free. Running to the door, her breasts and ass jiggling, she pulled on the handle, but it was locked. "No!" She screamed, thinking it would have been open if she had a device on her. Sobbing, she dare not look behind her, she didn't want to know what was coming her way.

He was, needless to say, shocked by this sudden burst of strength. The bite made his eyes widen and cup his hand in his other, making a yelp of pain. Oh that bitch was going to get it now. She wanted to fight dirty he would be more than happy to do the same. Still, he got a nice view of her ass as he stood up and she started running. Of course, he was less than worried about her escaping. Giving an angry look with his hand throbbing in pain, he watched her struggle against the locked door.

"A couple flaws in your plan there." Alex said, voice more than a little pissed. "The first flaw is that of course I locked the door. Like I want you running and trying to hide. Second is think a bit. How far until you got caught by my staff? And even if you somehow managed to sneak by the staff here, what about that lovely thing adorning your leg? But let's say that you somehow managed to get through all that and some chance had the device disabled. Nobody for miles. And I am going to guess that ever since last night the most you have had in your mouth is some of my cum and the wine. So you would probably not make it far before passing out anyway." He said pointedly, making it clear she was screwed. "Oh, and don't bother trying to get on the internet or use phones. Computers are password protected and only cell phones here. Besides, if you did get seen I'd get a call and if it was clear you were out on your own that lovely auction group would probably assassinate you and anyone you may have told. I doubt they would want to risk anything."

Coming up behind her, his hands wrapped around her, one hand on a tit and one cupping her pussy. "Given the lack of food in your system, I was just going to touch you, see if I could get you to cum for me. Then I was going to go with you to the kitchen so you can eat. After that stunt though I think something more is in order. First of all, I think we will wait on clothes. I like seeing that ass move and those lovely tits bounce. Second, you are going to get where you belong and go back to that bed. Then you are going to apologize and beg me to take you. Since you are an actress I am sure you can convince me. I am then going to fuck you. Until I am adequately satisfied, you will not be eating or drinking." He explained, figuring the threat of denying food and drink would suffice. Even if in the short term she was stupid enough to resist, hunger and thirst would undoubtedly wear her down.

"Now, do what I said and show me you were worth the money I put down on you." He said and swung her towards the bed again, standing between him and the door. Then he began to calmly undress, taking his time. "Last night was pretty fun. Now, tell the guy who raped you last night how bad you want another round." He taunted, shoving last night in her face. Of course, he was enjoying it. He would show her where she belonged, and he was feeling pretty smug about it.

Debby was still there, standing at the door, staring at it, listening to everything he was saying. About her plans for an escape. How she would have to evade his staff and hide, if she even got out there was nothing, and beyond that the people who sold her would just hunt her down and end her, just to save their organisation. All the sobbing started again, before she suddenly felt him cup her breasts and pussy, holding her close.

The talk of her body's system, reminded her that she was hungry, she hadn't eaten anything since the night before, and hadn't had any fluids either, giving her a bad headache. But she was to be punished for that now, pushed towards the bed and to be told to beg for him to rape her. He was sick, she hated him. Climbing on to the bed, she crawled backwards, towards the pillows before her back landed against the headboard. Shaking her head, she didn't want to do this, she was just a girl trying to make it in the world, to be famous and rich, but it ultimately cost her her freedom.

"I don't want to, please, please, you must have a heart. I'm begging you, I will pay you everything back you spent on me." Sitting on the bed, her knees were by her chest, her arms hugging them tightly, her body language was closed, she wasn't willing, even still, but just begging to be let go.

Thinking about it, she even came to something of a desperate plan, which he could have just easily taken advantage of. "If...if I am willing, and let you fuck me....you will let me go?"

Alex guessed that what he had said had struck where it needed to because rather than fight she had chosen to at least partly comply. At the remark about him having a heart and her pleading, he crossed his arms and tilted his chin before speaking. "Debby, if I did not have a heart you would not even get the offer I had made. Fact is if I wanted, I could have you in a corner cuffed eagle spread to a bed in the basement never to see the sun or anything again. I just need you in fuckable condition. The rest is actually me being kind." He explained, walking towards the bed.

When she made the offer, he thought it over. More how to manipulate the situation than anything, but still. Being tricked like that may teach her a lesson for biting his hand. "There is a huge problem with that though." He said, feigning mulling the idea over. "The first is as it currently stands I can have you whenever and wherever I want here. Not going to lie, you are a hot little sex slave currently. I am not so inclined to let that go. Plus let's be honest, as is nobody will find you or anything...."

Then he smiled as if coming up with an idea. "Okay, here is the deal. You will give me that fuck. However, I expect my refund plus ten percent. I also expect your silence on everything and will vouch for your silence in turn to the group that set up the auction. I am giving up a lot though so I am expecting you to offer up a little more than what I have currently put on the table. Like I said, your body is built to be fucked and I am giving a lot up on the not being able to fuck it anymore front." He offered. It was a lie, but he thought it sounded sincere enough.

"But what I said still stands though. I still want you to beg for it. And don't even try to starfish through it. I am expecting you to do a damn good job on your end if you want this deal." He said sternly, then smiled a bit as if waiting on her. Of course, really it was time to show her how low she was really. He could lie to her no problem. Ordinarily? He wouldn't have. However, she had bit him pretty hard and he wanted to make her suffer. Giving her the hope spot and then yanking it away seemed sufficient.

"Yes! Yes!" She stood up on to her knees on the bed, for the first time showing off her naked body to him, her big breasts outwards and her pussy below whilst her hands were by her side. The deal was more than enough, "I'll give you back an extra 20%!" She wanted him hooked on this deal. "The cost of me and the extra 20%!" Nodding her head, silence was clearly going to be a bargaining chip. "My mouth will be closed, I will say I went on holiday and just needed a break, it was a spare of the moment thing."

During his speech and requirements in letting her go, he said her body was built to be fucked. As much as she hated him talking about her like that, she just nodded. "I know, I am a lucky girl, God has looked after me well."

Then he still wanted her to beg for it, to be fucked by him, that was easy, she was an actress. But she could have to do things for him to, do her part in the sex. As much as she was nervous, she had one thing now that made her willing to submit to him, even if it was a lie, which in the end would would break her mentally afterwards. Debby had hope, that she would be released.

Falling on to her hands, now on all fours, she crawled towards him, her long light brown hair dropped over her front, half covering her big breasts as well as running down her back.

"Come and fuck me, I want you to fuck me, shove that big cock in my pussy, I need it" she said, ending her words with a linger, showing her tongue slowly roll off her teeth before licking her lips.

Alex chuckled a bit at her reaction. It was so cute. She was buying into this hook, line, and sinker. Her reaction was absolutely thrilled. It was going to make it a lot more fun when she realized the truth. He was fairly sure that after that she would not be trying anything against him for a while. He was going to break that fighting back streak if he had his way. Truthfully he would have just told her no had she not bitten him. Well, this would be a new life lesson.

Walking towards her, he brushed some hair away from her face. "That is a pretty smile you have there." He told her, taking off his clothes and leaving them in a pile on the floor. He got behind her and gave her ass a nice tap before squeezing it. "I like this ass. Tell me something, ever let a guy have your ass?" He asked, curious. He would save that for later. Right now he had her willing and was going to fuck her pussy.

Going onto the bed and staying behind her, he cupped her tits, gently massaging the mounds as he forced her upright. "These are some amazing tits you know. Someone sure was looking after you when you got these beauties." He said, kissing her neck as he gently tweaked her nipples. "Although I do have to wonder something. How many guys have had this?" He asked, his hand sliding down to her pussy and resuming its work. Last time he fucked her, it had been about dominating her and showing it didn't matter if she wanted it or not. This time was different. She was going to hate this later, and he wanted to deprive her of that. He was going to make her body enjoy every minute of it. That way when she realized this was a lie she would realize she was violated again and this time she enjoyed it. And as an added bonus, she was not fighting or anything and would have another round of cum in her unprotected body.

Obviously deep down she didn't want this, but in a way she did, to get free. The poor girl, who was just as innocent as any other smiled up at him on all fours as he brushed her long hair out of the way of her face. "Thank you" Debby acknowledged, watching him undress, seeing his cock for the first time properly out in the open. He seemed eager, already moving behind her to mount her.

Looking over her shoulder, she then yelped as he moved her upright, meaning she was more resting on his groin now rather than her knees. Her smooth back was near his chest as he massaged her breasts, playing with them. "No...I've never done anal" she said, now shaking, he would of seen her tremble at that question.

Kissing her neck was a good thing, it relaxed, her, she liked it, leaning her head in to his as his soft lips pressed tenderly against her skin. "I've been with two guys" she muttered, "a guy at school and...." pausing, she looking back at him,.."you...yesterday" a tear fell down her cheek, worried about what he might do to her for considering him.

Trying to act like she wanted it, she moved a hand back, past her neck to his, holding it to bring his chest to her back and make them close. "I like this position" she whispered to him, trying to be seductive.

Alex smirked a bit as he heard how inexperienced. He found it amusing that she had to count him and she still hadn't gone past five. Way he figured, he may not have purchased a virgin but the way she was she practically was. "So you are pretty inexperienced in this department huh? Only one time before last night?" He asked, one of his fingers slipping into her pussy. "Body like this and not many have gotten to see it. That is too bad. Although I suppose I shouldn't complain." He commented, lightly biting her neck.

Feeling her pull him close, Alex looked down. What she had done had really accentuated her breasts. "I like this position too, but for a probably different reason." He teased, pressing his cock against her ass. "You can relax a bit by the way. I don't plan to fuck that nice ass of yours." He told her, squeezing one of her breasts.

"So Debby. I know you didn't have an orgasm last time. Tell me, has anyone ever gotten you off before? Aside from yourself. If you aren't giving any surely you fixed that yourself." He asked, sliding his finger inside her most intimate region. "With the drugs in your system, it was unlikely. This time though? I have every intention of making you enjoy this experience." He said, slipping his finger in and out of her. As he did, he rubbed his cock against one of her ass cheeks.

"Only one time before yesterday" she said quietly, still upset at the thought of last night, how he could put her through such a terrible ordeal, but he probably didn't care. Debby couldn't linger though, she had to keep up her act of seeming content and wanting this. Feeling his fingers slip in to her pussy, she shuddered whilst resting on his lap, her back still pressed against his chest with her breasts outwards.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Debby was grateful at least that he wouldn't fuck her asshole, that would be to soon and the star would probably find it difficult to go along with.

"My ex gave me an orgasm before, my first time was perfect" she sounded like someone who had dreamed about such things, planning it all out in their head. In his grasp, she felt trapped as he molested her breast and fingered her pussy still, making her moist below. His cock poked against her ass cheeks as they were in position, she knew he was ready for her.

"To be honest Debby, you pretty much lucked out." Alex said. "First luck is that I know some of those guys. If they had bought you then you would spend your life cuffed to a bed. At least with me, had it not been for our arrangement, you would have had some degree of mobility and assuming good behavior, reasonable access to comforts and the outdoors. The other is actually the fact you took the drink like you did. It was supposed to be drank slower. Not gonna lie, I was planning to give you a welcome home night in the bedroom. So ya, things could have been a lot worse."

Smiling as she talked, he thought about it. "You know, I remember my first time. It was pretty fun." He said, letting his mind wander for a moment as his hand moved to her other breast and his hand below shifted, catching her clit as his finger moved in her pussy. "It really is a pity to let you go though, simply because you seem to be somewhat reasonable about the whole thing. Minus that one escape attempt." He commented. Of course, she was not going anywhere, but pretenses.

Kissing her neck, he looked down. "Lovely view." He said. He was able to see her breasts rise and fall to her breathing, see her legs react to the initial touch of her clit, it was a beautiful sight. "Tell me, what is your best physical asset in your opinion?" He asked, slightly curious what she thought. "By the way, just so you know, once you cum I want you to turn around and fuck yourself on my dick." With a body like hers, it went without saying why he wanted her to do that. Plus this was easier to do while she was willing.

It was strange that he called her lucky, about her first partner and her orgasm, even to the drink he gave her yesterday night, all of it. But to her, she was the unluckiest person in the world having been bought as a sex slave. Her mind wondered briefly to that of her parents, who were probably frantic about where she was having not heard from her.

Then came something, something from a natural way, of her own accord and will. A moan. "Ugh!" She let out, his hand working on her, making her wet, her pussy had grown more moist with his playing of her clit and breasts before inserting in to her pussy. "My best feature, my breasts" was her reply, Debby always knew her breasts were rather big, she had to go through school with it, sometimes she even thought a producer or director would glance at them when working for Disney.

"Uggh.....fuck...." she moaned, her breathing heavier, her breasts moving faster in line with it. "Agh....Ugh......Ughhhh" Leaking her juices on to the bed, a little soaking appeared in the sheets. "I'm sorry" she said as she recovered from her orgasm, "I didn't mean to make a mess, thinking she would be in trouble.

Alex smirked a bit as he felt her pussy clamp down on her fingers as she came. He felt pretty smug about this. It was something she could not deny later. He had made her cum, like it or not. Of course, she would probably not like the fact once the hoax was revealed but still. At her comment he merely shrugged. "I wouldn't dwell on it too much Debby. I am not thinking it is that big a deal. I knew what could happen when I started. Besides, I got a nice little show of what you are like when you have an orgasm." He pointed out.

Removing his fingers from her pussy, he brought it up to her mouth, smearing her own juices on her lips. "I will admit, I agree about your breasts. I got a good show of them as you got closer before your fun just now. You got a great set of tits on you. Although I still say that ass of yours is nothing to scoff at. Both of them bouncing around is a great source of amusement." He told her, his free hand running through her hair as he spoke. "Although isn't the word fuck a little unDisneyish for you?" He teased, poking a little harmless fun at her.

Deciding she may need a moment, he spoke. "Feel free to take a bit to recompose yourself from your orgasm. Once you do, I want you. And I think I already told you how I want you." He commanded, in a bit a softer voice. Really, he was making her do that because of how degrading it would be after the full situation was set in. After speaking, he moved his hands to her breasts and gently squeezed them while lightly nibbling her neck. She may be getting time to recompose but watching her had made him horny as hell and he needed to take his frustrations out on her while he waited.

Although she was willing, she couldn't help but feel molested when he was touching her body, this was meant for someone she was supposed to love, but instead was being used by her buyer. Debby knew what he wanted, she slowly moved out of his reach, turning on her knees to look at him. Putting a hand forward towards his chest, she pushed him on to his back, then walked on the bed until she was at his groin.

Her meaty thigh was brought over the side until she was straddling him, her hands on his chest to support her until she was resting on him. Moving an arm underneath her pussy, she took hold of Alex's cock and put it to her lips and slowly sat down on it until it pushed past her lips to appear inside. "Mmmm" she moaned, a genuine one, it did feel nice after he got her to orgasm. Rocking her hips with a slight bounce up and down, Debby began to fuck the man.

He would have known each time she was getting more thrilled and turned on because her nails slowly turned in to his skin on his chest, not in a painful way, but she needed something to cope with it. Her teeth were clenched to, before a little burst caused her to opened her mouth with a moan.

Alex was pleased to see her behavior. He had expected her to take more time to prepare for this. It was her third time and last time he had drugged and raped her. Still, the fact she pushed him down and took a degree of charge was curious. "So, are you the type to take charge in bed?" He asked, somewhat curious. She certainly knew how to get him somewhat excited. Having her hands on his chest and watching her guide his cock into her pussy was pretty exciting. He did have to wonder if she would try to get his cock out or if she accepted she would have to take another load of cum into her unprotected pussy. Not that he would let her pull him out but still.

Groaning a bit, he smiled. "You know, I would believe your limited sexual experiences. You are really damn tight." He said, loving the sensations his cock was getting inside her pussy. And to him, it was clear she was enjoying this, or at least her body was. He could work with this. The more she enjoyed it the better in his book, both to traumatize her and because there was a sense of smug satisfaction to the fact.

Watching her bounce, he enjoyed the way her chest moved. Bringing his hands to her ass, he began to squeeze as he moved his hips against hers. "You make cute little moans." He commented, groping her ass thoroughly. Of course, Debby would not have to do much to realize what he was looking at. Moving his hands to her hips, he was watching her breasts bounce while she fucked herself with his dick. "You really look amazing naked." He commented. It would be clear that he was pleased with her. He began to thrust in time with her movements.

"No, but I have to make this good for you" Debby said, replying to his question of liking to take charge in bed. Rocking her hips, she kept her balance while leaning down on her hands, making sure she was upright. Her position brought with it a sexy look for her breasts which left her chest to hang in midair.

Debby wasn't sure how to react to him calling her tight, she just continued to hump his cock the best she could given her limited experience, one thing she thought he might enjoy was her kissing him. As he held on to her hips and started to make thrusts himself, she was an inch from his mouth, then stuck her tongue out to lick his lips, before playing with his tongue. She didn't go inside his mouth, but played with it outside instead.

"Ugh....Mmmm" her cute little yelps were very girly and innocent. Those long locks of her covered her face as she was leaning downwards so she brought it back over her ears to show her pretty face.

Alex felt her slide down onto his body and begin kissing him. It was actually a little shocking. Her inexperience was clear to him with how she was handling his cock, but he could overlook that. She had a long time to learn about that sort of thing after all. He slid his tongue out of his mouth and began to gently rub his tongue against hers. It was so cute how determined she seemed to please him right now. Pity he would have to break her.

Seeing her adjust her hair, he smirked a bit. "You do make the cutest little noises." He observed, moving a hand to one of her hanging breasts and rubbing her nipple, focusing on getting it good and hard. "You do pull off the whole pretty and innocent thing off rather well." He said, grinning a bit as he slid his other hand over her clit, just to tease her a bit. He wanted to make her squirm a bit, but more importantly he wanted her to cum to his cock. She would undoubtedly hate herself if she came to her rapist and captor.

"Debby, here is what I want you to do. Focus on really grinding your hips into it." He told her. Of course, her tight walls were already squeezing his cock. Groaning a bit, he moved his mouth to her neck. He wanted to hear every little noise she made, and more importantly wanted her to remember it once she knew the truth. "Hard to believe though that someone with a body like yours has been fucked so few times."

Taking his advise she started to grind the best she could after he kissed her neck. Lifting herself up from him, she sat up straight, still sitting on his hard cock and moving her hips. Hands back on his chest her yelps were very cute and girly and must of reminded him of her innocence. The Disney star looked after her image well, she wasn't a slut and didn't intend on being one, this the only time she really pushed herself to have sex in order to save herself.

Running her hand through her hair, combing it with her fingers she pulled it back over her head to clear her face. More yelps left her perfect lips which were just made for sucking. Her walls were getting tighter as she was closer to cumming and after a few more intense gasps she finally had her juices fall on to his cock, soaking him and dripping down and outwards on to his balls.

Debby's fingers clenched tightly, nails digging in to his chest as she finally relaxed and calmed down from her high with a smile.

Alex heard the soft noises she was making as she took his cock into her pussy. They did not sound like the ones from someone particularly experienced. Rather, they sounded way too innocent. Made sense since it appeared that she had been fucked more times in 24 hours than the rest of her life.

He felt her pussy begin to twitch frequently and knew what was about to happen before it did. Suddenly she seemed to stop bouncing on his cock and get lost in her own orgasm, her pussy squeezing his cock hard. Grabbing her hips he forced her down hard as he thrust his hips up, burying his cock deep inside her before groaning, pumping wave after wave of his seed into her unprotected pussy.

He felt her pussy drain every last drop of cum in his body and smirked a bit, beholding his sight. There was Debby Ryan, a girl he had raped twice now, with a satisfied smile. Her lips looked so fuckable as he smiled too. Sitting up a bit, he got a good look at her body and smiled. Her tits were rising and falling with her breathing. Her pussy was still spasming a bit around his cock. He could feel their mixed juices inside her. She was his to play with, to rape, to do whatever he wanted. "You look so cute when you cum." He told her, cupping a breast in his hand and taking the other into her mouth, pulling and sucking on the nipple.

Back
Top Bottom