Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1X1 Male NinjaXFemale Ninja Kung Fu cont. rp. Tanken and I.

Kira takes out the last ninja with the power attack of the tiger and she breaks the last ninja neck in half and she looked at the male ninja that helped her and said to him,"I must worn our master a powerful ninja leader has escpaed from castle dungeon must worn the master right away." Kira felt a bit weak from that fight and she passed out and almost fell into the water and she actually did fell into the water. And her head was about to hit a rock in the water and hoped that someone would catch her before she hit her head on the rock. (d.)

Tanken dives and catches Kira before she could hit her head and laid her down, gave her some food and water, and placed a damp towel on her forehead.

Kira slowly regains her engery and strength and she looked at the ninja and said to him,"What the blazes just happened,and whom are you and why are you helping me for hmm.?" Kira was a bit scared of this ninja and she slowly backs away from him and she ends up backing up into a tree and wonders what this male ninja wants with her or from her.

"I'm a friend of your master and i was just on my way to visit him." says Tanken while brushing the dirt off his clothing.

Kira looked at him,"How do I know that you are not lying to me hmm.? I have ways to find out if someone is lying to me or is telling the truth to me. Very rare I trust other ninjas because I do not want to be betrayed by anyone at any cost, if you are a friend of my master what is his favourite kind of japanese herbal tea hmm.?"

((Her masters favourite kind of Japanese herbal tea is Jasemine and honey ok.))

"you masters favorite kind of Japanese herbal tea is Jasmine and honey but i like to add mint to it when im drinking with him." states Tanken with a look of amusement on his face.

Kira looked at him and said to him,"You are correct you are telling me the truth,and what is it you want in return for saving my life from the enemy ninjas that sneaked attack me hmm.?" Kira get's off the ground and she tries her best not to loose her balance at all while she is standing up for a few minutes.

Tanken quizzically looks at her and asks "What do you think would be a fitting reward?"

Kira looked at him and said to him,"A good fitting reward would be to ask our master if you could accompany me on my journey to the castle of Japan to worn the emperor about this new danger that is heading his way Tanken. Or did you have something else in mind hmm.?"

"well what i have in mind will have to wait accompanying you to the castle would have to be the higher priority." Tanken says with a slightly dismayed look on his face.

Kira said to him,"Ok with me,we better head to our master dojo right away so he'll know that a battle will be happing anytime soon,and please lead the way to our master's dojo Tanken."

Tanken deciding that there may be traps on the ground decides to take the tree limb route jumping from limb to limb until they arrive at the dojo

Kira disappears and she reappears by her master and she bows to him and said to him,"Master I have some info that you might interested in and make sure that your ninja students will be ready for an up coming battle anytime soon Master."

Kira's master looked at his daughter and he gently hugged her and said to her,"What has happened Kira my daughter please tell me."

Kira said ot her father,"The enemy ninja clan leader has risen once again from his hellish prison you and emperor of Japan sealed him away. He seeks revenge on our clan and also on the emperor as well,I must worn the emperor about this attack and first tihng is I need some rest good night father."

Kira's father was shocked about this news and he nods his head and watches his daughter leave and he sees Tanken and said to him,"I want you to accompany my daughter on her journey to the emperor of Japan castle,you must keep her safe and protect her with your life please go with her,you need rest as well good night Tanken."

The master leaves the medatation room and he lays down on his bed and he falls alseep for a bit.

Kira closes her bedroom door and she changes out of her ninja outfit into her pink kimono pjs and she climbs into her bed and she falls right asleep for the night and wonders what morning will bring.

Tanken finds a room and slowly opens the door realizing its occupied he immediately apologizes "sorry kira"

Kira looked at Tanken and said to him,"It's ok Tanken,my room has an extra bed for you to sleep on it's a cot I hope your fine with sleeping on a cot and good night Tanken."

Kira said to Tanken,"Their is an extra cot in my room because all of the rooms are all occuiped by all of the other ninja students that train here with my father. So usually the guest sleeps on the cot in my room Tanken that is why."

"alright it puts me at ease to know that im not imposing on you or anything" while walking behind the curtain to change into his black kimono to sleep in.

Kira said to Tanken,"You are not imposing at all and please get some rest and stay in your cot for the night good night again Tanken." Kira pulled her sheets and her blanket over top of herself and she finally goes back to sleep and she sleeps until when ever morning comes along.

Kira continues on sleeping away and she quickly wakes up for some reason and has a bad feeling that someone else is in her room and she scans her room very carefully and she sees nothing at all and she goes back to sleep once again.

Tanken wakes up after hearing a shuffling noise and proceeds to look around the room

A pure white cat jumps onto Kira's bed and Kira wakes up and said to Tanken,"It's only my cat moonlight,nothing to be worried about Tanken ok." Kira pet's moonlight kitty head and she goes back to sleep and Moonlight curls up at the end of Kira's bed and it sleeps.

Back
Top Bottom