Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone interested in roleplaying in the ATLA world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanTheChan

Meteorite
Sorry if the ATLA was puzzling. It stands for Avatar the Last Airbender :).
But yes, that is what I am searching for a partner for! I do not care what sex you are :). First, I hope to see if anyone is interested in this. Then I will talk with you about which characters I can act out. I do not mind playing more than one person to add depth in the world. Also, I am not against portraying a female canon character from the series. Nor an oc.

So, I am pretty open with who I play, but primarily it would be someone of the female gender, just because I am female - And I have playing so many male characters in my lifetime - I really would like to take a break from yaoi and get back to my roots lol. But yeah, I am all for discussing themes. I am straight, so if me and you roleplay and you would like to have a relationship that is (fxf) that is something I would not feel comfortable with. =( I am sorry.

Mainly I want to have a good journey. If smut happens it happens. But a heads up: I do not fade to black. Am also available for email roleplaying! Really hope to hear from those interested! *Chu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom