Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

“I will.”Anya smiled happily kissing him back before grinning as she started packing his stuff, before coming back out in a little bit, tilting her head. “Did you get a room?”She smiled looking at him, reaching out, gently running her fingers through his hair, she just loved playing with the soft strands.

“Okay okay. Just a few more.”Kirk snickered amused looking at her. “That’s okay. A ew more.”Chris smiled watching her, simply enjoying being with her, and feeling fidgety because as time past on, he was feeling like his mystery girl was just in front of him. But he just had no idea how to bring it up.

Sebastian smiled, pulling her closer as she plays with his hair, kissing her softly. "I did actually. Seems Krystal's company has taken over that resort, so the room was free. Nobody likes to make Krystal mad. We got the penthouse honeymoon suite." He said, planning still to pay for at least one night, just for his own piece of mind. He didn't like getting handed things, even if it was just an indirect present from a friend.

Krystal grinned, kissing both their cheeks, but giving kirk a kiss on the lips too. "You two are the best. What did I do to deserve you again?" She asked, flitting around quickly until she'd bought at least one thing from every store. Now, exhausted, she handed them each a starbucks. "Lets go get some food. Chris, any suggestions?" She asked, looking curious.

Anya smiled leaning into him, closing her eyes. “Awesome. We going up tonight?”She said figuring they were since they hadn’t unpacked their bags yet, looking up at him, raising a eyebrow. A soft teasing smile on her lips. “Honeymoon huh?”She teased stealing a kiss even as she moved away to get ready to go.

“Hm, I’m not sure. But I’m glad you did.’Kirk smiled, because while he knew she wanted chris, somewhere along the line he’d fallen for her, even if he could see the jealousy eating Evans alive. “Hmmm, let’s see.”Chris paused thinking about it as he sipped his starbucks. “Durgin-Park.”Chris grinned as he put the bags in the car. “It’s only a few blocks over, we can walk.”

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, its only a 2 hour drive from here. The room should be ready when we get there." he said, smiling at her and giving her a kiss. "It was their idea." He said, a light blush on his face As he kissed her back

Krystal smiled at him. "Me too. I adore you both." She said, sipping her Frappuccino, bundled happily in a down coat. "Sounds good." She agreed, following him, trusting his judgment on food in his town.

“Awesome.”She smiled stealing a kiss, leaning into him for a moment, snickering at his words. “I’m sure.”She teased amused as she headed out, grabbing their bags. When they got there, she looked around herself, a little at a loss at the room “This is amazing.”She smiled at him, leaning into him for a moment, feeling lost and upset, absently rubbing a hand over her stomach. Tired, still not used to the new time zone yet. Hungry and tired, definitely not the most pleasant mood to be in for a romantic day with her boyfriend.

Chris grinned as they headed into the resturant, smiling as they settled at a table, and ordered the crab and fries, tilting his head a little. “So what was Seb and Anya up to this week?” “They were heading for new york to pack up his apartment.”

Sebstian smiled and chuckled, kissing her back. "It really was, anya." He said, snuggling close to her, resting his head on ger shoulder. "It looks like a house." He admitted, running a hand through his hair, before dropping his bags by the couch.

Krystal took in a deep breath, breathing in the resturaunt, ordering the steak and calamari, but asking for green beans instead of corn, since she is allergic to corn. "Yeah, seb just texted me. They're at my ski resort." She said taking a sip of her iced tea.

Anya sighed quietly, leaning back into him as he rested his head on her shoulder, closing her eyes, simply enjoying being with him. “It really does.”She said biting her lip, not about to make him feel awkward about the differences between their lives. Not when she knew his had been just as hard as hers when he was young, even if he never talked about it. “So. What do you want to do first?”

“Really?Does he even know how to ski?”Chris snickered looking amused. “That’s good for them. Time to just be together.”Kirk said looking amused, because despite the month together, they still knew next to nothing about the girl, and that worried him. Made him wonder if it was a scam to get to sebastian.

"Yeah" he said, relaxing with her a moment and kissing her, before he grinned. "Put on something sexy yet formal. We're gonna have a romantic dinner." he said, already changing into his dark blue and black suit.

"I'm not sure, but they have lessons." She said, chuckling, though she to worried about sebastian. While the perceptive woman didn't have any bad feelings about anya, she didn't kmow her well wnough to teust her yet, at least not fully.

Anya smiled kissing him back before nodding a little. “Okay. Sexy and formal. I can do that.”She said smirking a little as she headed for the room to change. Pausing to think about it before coming back in a simple black dress. Definitely something a few seasons out of fashion, probably bought as one splurge for a formal dinner or class. “Ready?”she smiled fidgeting a little as she looked up at him with a small smile.

“That’s true. I’d pay money to watch Sebastian trying to ski.”Chris snickered a little before sighing, glancing at Krys. “You worried about him to?”he said seeing the look on krys’ face.

"You do that, iubitel." he said, smiling at her as he changed, smiling as he saw her come out. "You look beautiful, Anya." He told her as he nodded, giving her a kiss.

Krystal chuckled, imagining what it would be like to watch sebastian ski. She nodded. "Yeah, I am. I don't get any bad vibes from her, but I don't quite trust her yet." she said, sipping her tea.

Anya smiled a little, blushing as she kissed him. “So do you.”She smiled, slipping a arm through his, tugging him towards the door. “Come on, lets go get dinner. I’m starving.”She smiled looking utterly in awe as she followed, looking around her in amazement. “This is amazing really. So pretty.”She muttered. “I feel like cinderella. I mean, you keep taking me to amazing places like I’ve never been to before.”She teased.

“Me either.”Chris sighed a little, looking a little lost himself. Hating this, because he really simply wanted to talk to krys, but with her boyfriend there, and her still dating him, he was at a loss on how to actually do it. “He’ll figure it out. If she’s going to talk to anyone, it’s going to be Seb.”Kirk said sighing a little despite being worried, he knew they weren’t going to get her to talk without a crow bar to pry it out.

Sebastian smiled. "Thankyou." He said, kissing her back. He really did love this woman and it both scared and excited him. "It is a nice place. I like trying new places, so get ready for more." He said, nodding and showing her to the restaurant where they would have their romantic dinner, catering to them.

Krystal nodded, knowing exactly how he felt. She was worried but unsure how to approach anya without scaring the woman. She could tell she was very damaged. "Chris, you think your mystery girl followed you here to Boston? She asked, trying to change the subject.

“Well, I’ll try.”She looked amused at his excitement to try new things, tilting her head a little as she considered their food. Simply enjoying have a romantic dinner with him, biting her lip as she thought about it. The pressure of things had gotten to her over the last month, and she was trying so hard to talk, but it was hard for her. But she was trying. “....My birthday’s next week....we should do something while we’re in the city. ”she said wincing a little, having simply not told him, because it’d been so long since she’d celebrated it. But she was trying to open up some, small steps she figured, were best.

“Hm, I’m hoping she did.”Chris said studying her face. Tilting his head a little. “I just need to talk to her about something.”He sighed a little biting his lip, missing the look kirk sent krys.

Sebastian grinned at her, simply having fun being with her. "Oh? Really? What day? I'll plan somethong nice for us." He said, already getting ideas, and texting krys to see if she couldn't help him pick a present, or at least give ideas.

Krystal tilted her head as well, looking at him. "Oh? What about? You never talk about her, so i'm insanely curious. What's she like?" She asked, squeezing kirks hand in response. Maybe Chris had finally figured it out. "Did she tell you her name this time? Seb said she left you breakfast and something else." She said, curious. Having left him a little shield necklace she'd crafted, and she hadn't missed he was wearing it.

"Next Monday...I know I should have said something earlier....its just. I almost never celebrate it so having someone who would care it was my birthday is different."she smiled a litfle making a face."I can't believe I'm turning 30."

"I'm tired of not knowing who she is. Going to see if she'll tell me...or at least give me enough to figure it out for sure."he said making a face and you just knew he had suspicions but wasn't quite sure yet. Kirk smiled a little as he squeezed her hand watching chris. "She gave me this actually." His said showing off the small charm necklace

Sebastian nodded. "Don't worry about it. I'm the same way about my birthday, krys alway ends up giving me a mountain of presents anyway..." he said with a chuckle, squeesing her hand before taking a sip of champange.

"Well, maybe she wants you to figure it out on your own. Maybe if you were actually sober." She said with a chuckle, knowing he would see her that night. "That's really nice. Looks like silver, ruby and sapphire. Hand crafted. I can tell. She said, knowing that she'd madebit.

Anya gave him a small relieved smile, settling in to eat her steak even if her to Mach was protesting eating. Was was determined to enjoy the meal, even if she was afraid she'd throw it up later."well. You're birthday is written on every fan site from her to china, I'm not surprised that she knew when it was."she teased him a little relaxing as she squeezed his hand back" for a moment, the world felt okay. She'd shared something personal and it hadn't come crashing down on her yet. Maybe she could trust him with the rest....though she was afraid if she did, he'd hate her for it, even if it had been out of her control.

"Maybe. Probably. I was mostly sober last time."he said making a face before nodding."that's what seb said when I showed him. Handcrafted to. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to thank her for it since she didn't stick around last time to let me."he smiled a little as he finished his food.

Sebastian chuckled. "That's true." he said, smiling at her and kissing her from the across the table. He wanted the woman to know how much he loved her, but wasn't sur she would want him to tell.

Krystal chuckled. "Well, why don't you two go out tonight?" She offered, so she would have time to prepare. She gave kirk a kiss, already planning her outfit for that night. "I think you will, chris. If she goes out of her way to make that for you, she obviously loves you. Question is, how donyou feel about her?" She said, looking curiously at him.

Anya grinned at him as she kissed him vack. Really, she enjoyed his company. Nmore then she probably should. The last month had been amazing Looking across the table at him she blushed, staring down t her food for a long moment before swallowing."..Biting her lip as the English words failed she offered him a shy smile.te iubesc."she muttered quietly, shyly. As if not sure he'd say it back.

"Well. I think I will. Hopefully I'll get a hold of her tonight."chris said with a smile.kirk smiled kissing her back snickering as chris choked on his water at the question."well I uh...are you teaming up with seb to tease me?"the man said trying to avoid the question even if his blush said everything.

Sebastians eyes widedned for a fraction of a second, and then he kissed her. "Te iubesc!" he told he back excitedly, almost not believing she'd said it.

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, you do that. I hope you do too." She said, slight jealousy over herself in her eyes. She looked at him concerned before she shrugged. "Its a valid question, chris." She said, though chris wouldn't know she hadnother reasons for asking.

Anya flushed smiling, relaxing as he said it back. Tilting her head a little,"how about we call it a night and seeing about how many surfaces of our rooM we can defile?"she said moving to get up.

"It is a valid and good question."kirk said kissing krys head as he pulled her closerso he could hide that he was laughing at the other man. "We'll. Shouldn't I be telling her first I'm in love with her then you guys?"chris said making a face, looking annoyed and defensive.

Sebastian smirked, kissing her again. "Sounds like a good idea, iubitel." he said, dominant smirk on his face.

Krystal smirked. "So you do love her?" She asked, a knowing grin on her face, leaning into kirk. Things were about to get interesting.

Anya grinned at him, kissing him slowly. “Indeed it does.”She smiled as they headed for their rooms.

“I do. Yes. I think. Would you stop this?”Chris sulked, looking at them both. Kirk smirked pressing a kiss ot krys’ head. “leave the poor man alone, okay?”he teased.

The next day Anya smiled as she pulled on the puffy ski jacket sebastian had bought her downstairs, along with the black skiing pants, looking overly cuddly and relaxed even if she wasn’t. “You know, I look like I weigh a thousand pounds in this poofy jacket.”She said with a snicker, kissing him lightly as they headed for the slopes, knowing their instructor was going to be meeting them there.

Sebastian smiled, glad to be with someone other who he could genuinely love again.

Krystal smiled. "I hope you figure it out before you find her again." She said, leaning into kirk and sipping her tea.

Later that night after Chris had left for the bar, Krystal was in chris's guest room, putting on her blue dress, black leather jacket and heels. "So, you think I should tell him chris? I mean, if he really loves this mystery girl, will he still love her if he knows its me?" She asked, almost panicking though she did her makeup in a painstaking way, putting the bracelet on.

Sebastian already had his ski jacket and pants on, smiling at her. "I think you look adorable. Like a marshmallow. I just wanna eat you out." he said giving her a kiss, and then leading her out to the slopes.

Kirk sighed watching her for a moment, “I think he’s starting to suspect, and you’re going to make it worse if you don’t tell him now. Otherwise...if he figures it out on his own, after we questioned him today, he’s going to be annoyed.”Kirk sighed softly watching her, looking amused as she got ready to go.

“Hmm, didn’t you get enough of that last night?”she said blushing as she looked up at him, kissing him back as she followed him. Strapping on the skis as she listened to the instructor, smiling as she started to ski a little, hesitating but growing more confident. Then the unthinkable happened as she hit the bunny slope, her skiis got tangled, sending the woman head over heels down the slope into a snowpile at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom