Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Sebastian chuckled and texted back a simple. "Anything for you, sweet thing" finally getting out of the tub, getting dressed, skinny jeans an all, showing up right at the end of her class, sneaking up behind her.

Krystal nodded. "Yeah, you do" she said, kissing him back before walking out the door.

Krystal smiled, ordering herself a tequila sunrise. "Hey. Little birdy told me you were looking for me." She sad, smirking at him, her bracelet glistening.

Anya laughed quietly at his words, shaking her head a little as she settled in to listen. When class was over she started gathering her things and getting up, turning to leave before yelping as she walked into his chest, looking startled. “....I hadn’t actually expected you to show up.”She said flushing a little refusing to look around at the rest of the mostly girl class as they started to leave, not wanting to see just how many people were staring. Squirming a little in place as she studied him, remembering the sight of him in the tub, hard and aching, for her. The idea that he wanted her, still astounded her.

“Hey.”Chris smiled sipping his drink before nodding, “It’s been awhile since I saw you. Was worried you’d gotten bored following me around.”he said smiling as he leaned over to kiss her lightly. “I like the bracelet.”He said.

Sebastian smirked. "I always follow through on my word. Now, come back to the hotel. I need you before I can be bucky again!" He told her, his tone part dominant and part whining as he spoke.

Krystal smiled, sipping her drink before chuckling. "I could never get tired of you." She told him, running a hand down his arm as she kissed him back. "Thanks. Thought you would." She added, eyes asking the quesyion "so, your place?" Every other time it had been her place, but krystal didn't own a hotel in Bucharest.. yet.

Anya laughed a little looking up at him, amused at the whining. “My apartment’s closer. It’s just a block over.”she said, well. That was interesting. Despite the college being downtown, her apartment was in one of the oldest places in Bucharest, which usually meant it was a very expensive apartment, or one of the low end places that hardly had running water or heat during the winter. “less time wasted that way.”she said smiling as she her voice laced with lust and need as she tugged him towards the door, ignoring the looks she was getting from the rest of her class, knowing that as soon as she showed up again, there were going to be questions.

“That’s good.”chris smiled at her groaning as she kissed him. Nodding a little, as he finished his beer. “Let’s. The hotel’s not that far.”he smiled wrapping a arm around her.

Sebastian smirked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "Your place it is, anya." He saideyes showing his need for her as they walked out, following her, since he had no idea where her apartment was.

Krystal simply smiled, polishing off her tequila sunrise fairly quickly, excited to be with him again. It had been awhile. She nodded. "alright. Your place this time. I've been staying with a friend, and he wouldn't like me bringing someone home. He's over protective." She cadmitted, telling a half truth.

Anya shuddered at the look in his eyes as she led him a few blocks over, letting him in, tensing a little. While it wasn’t like horrible, or the lowest end apartment, she knew he had a place in new york, and her apartment was small, a studio apartment with everything crowded together. Shuddering as she tossed her bookbag down, reaching for him, just as desperate for him as he was for her.

“Ah. Yea, I don’t want to get beaten up by overprotective friends.”Chris snickered a little wrapping a arm around her as they headed for the hotel, showing her up to his room with a smile, stepping inside. “You want food or anything?”Even if he was after sex, he enjoyed her company, and was a gentleman, so he tried looking after her to.

Sebastian hugged her close, looking around quickly. "This is a lovely flat. I'd crash here all the time." He said, making note to ask her to help him redecorate his new york apartment. He gave her a kiss, leading her over to the bed. "Suck me. Please" he asked, an order sort of present in his needy tone.

Krystal shook her head. "No, we wouldn't want that now would we my sexy sexy captain " she half teased, following him to his room at the hotel, noting it was across from hers. "Could i have some water please?" She asked sweetly, slightly hurt that not even drunk he couldn't tell it was her (krystal( he really wanted, not her mystery girl persona.

"Thanks."sebastian smiled a little relaxing as he didn't freak out or make fun of her small piece of the world. Shuddering as the command she groaned, sliding down his body and undoing his jeans. Closing her eyes as she slid him into her mouth. Truly she was falling hard for him, already addicted to him.

Chris shuddered at that smiling a little." No we wouldnt."he smiled tilting his head a little as he poured her some water. While he wasn't completely smashed he was well on his way to being there. Handing it over he smiled. Kirk was so totally right. The fact that he didn't recognize her was simply his own mind not showing him the obvious because he wasn't ready to accept it yet

"Welcome" he told her, smiling as he sat on the bed, loving the way she shivered at his order. Sebastian shuddered as she slid down his body, gasping in pleasure as she took him in her mouth. "Ah, so good"

"Yes, that would be bad, ruining your pretty face Chris." She said, smiling as she sipped her water, just to get the alchol taste from her mouth. While Krystal loved tequila, she hated the aftertaste of it. "So, how's work?" she asked, taking her time with this, simply enjoying his company, even if she knew she'd have to be gone by morning.

Anya closed her eyes as she worked her mouth over him,hands resting her on his thighs, working her mouth over him slowly, burying her nose against his groin,breathing slowly through her nose. Simply enjoying making him feel good.

“It really would be.”Chris snickered a little amused as he sipped his beer, slumping down onto the couch next to her, “It’s awesome. Being back with my friends, and working. Best way to work really. Though I am worried about one of them. He’s fallen hard and fast for a girl, sorta worries me.”

Sebstian let out soft moan as she went down on him, tangling a hand in her dark locks, simply enjoying her. Shebwas so good at this, it made hisbhead spin, he too was falling for her.

Krystal nodded. "i can understand where that would be lots of fun. My friend is working with you. We've been friends since we were kids, even if hes older. His name is chris too. Guess he plays JJ?" She admitted, leaning into him as she sipped her water, content to just cuddle for a little bit more.

Anya groaned softly at the feel of his hands in his hair, before raising her head to look at him, smiling at him. “lay back.”She muttered gently pushing at his shoulder with a smile as she stripped down, before kneeling to pull his pants off, glaring as the skinny jeans were stubborn and didn’t come off quickly, huffing a growl of frustration as she left them tangled around his calves, moving to straddle his waist, putting her hands on his chest to balance. “You were mean to me before. Getting me all hot and bothered in the middle of class.”She muttered squirming against him, letting him feel just how wet she was for him.

“Hm, really?”He looked down at her, before startling, nodding a little. “Pine?Yea, he’s here.”He said before frowning, looking down at the top of her head. Looking confused even if he wasn’t saying anything. Was he holding krys?Could he...have really been that blind?

Sebastian layed back at her request, buth groaning in pleasure and chuckling a little as she tried to get his pants off, amused smirk on his face. "Well, i was bored, abd I wanted you. Sorry." He apologized, though the smirk on his face showed he only partly meant it. He let out a groan as she teased him, breath hitching.

Krystal nodded, though her eyes showed a question "everything alright? Yoh don't seem to thrilled to be working with chris, chris." She said, lookingbat him curiously, leaning into him more. She wanted to make this last, because she had no idea when the next time would be, if there even was a next time.

Anya made a face at him as he chuckled, before snorting. “Maybe I should just take you to class with me. Keep you from being bored.”She said shaking her head, amused because seh knew he really didn’t mean it, groaning as she sank down onto him with a shudder, rocking her hips slowly, taking her time riding him. Whimpering, shuddering her way through a orgasm as she looked down at him with wide eyes.

“Yea, it’s okay. He’s just dating a friend, which really fairly annoys me, and I don’t know why. It’s not like he’s a bad guy.”He muttered looking down at her, pressing a kiss to her head as he slid a hand down her back. Not ready to voice his suspicions, not yet. Tugging her around for a kiss he smiled at her. “You have anywhere to be tonight?”

Sebastian smirked back at her. "maybe you should. I've been told though I can make things loud" he teased, groaning out as she cotrolled her depth on him, cumming almost as soon as she did. They were seriously in sync.

Krystal shrugged. "Maybe you have a crush on her." She said, offering an explanation, smiling as he kissed her head, and kissing him back. "no, i'm free all night Chris. All yours." She said, running a hand down his chest, teasing him slightly.

“Hm, that would be good for a music class.”She snickered a little, shivering as she came down, pulling off of him as she leaned down, snuggling into him with a sigh. For the moment, content to be with him, even if she knew he’d have to go soon.

“Maybe.”Chris shrugged a little kissing her, before grinning.”Well, then I have plans for all night.”He grinned picking her up, heading for the bedroom.

Nearly a month later Anya smiled a little as he let them into his apartment, looking around and letting out a whistle. “Definitely better then mine. Sure you don’t want to move here, instead of Romania?”She teased a little, because they’d been taking about it, and even after he was done filming, she had a year left in classes, which meant she couldn’t leave. So, he was staying with her. Smiling slightly, she was glad that her semester break was at the same time he had break from filming, at least they could have a few days to just be together instead of being torn between work and school, even if they usually spent every other moment together.

“You sure you want to come to boston?You don’t have to you know.”Chris said with a smile, even as they got off the plane, even simply seeing the airport of his hometown was capable of making him smile. "Hey, it was either here or LA, and boston's pretty this time of year."Kirk said with a smile.

Sebastian chuckled. "Oh yeah, cause I can make you sing good." He said with a smirk, content to just lay there with her for awhile. He still had an hour before he needed to be at set.

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, maybe" she agreed before she smirked kissing him as he picked her up and took her to the bedroom. "Oh, well do let me in on those plans" she said with a smirk, kissing him again.

Sebastian chuckled. "This is in on if the buildings I own, so, we're free to move back here after you finish school, if you want." He said, a light blush on his cheeks as he considered going the long term with her, though he liked the idea.

Krystal nodded. "Boston is pretty this time of year, even if it is cold." She admitted, and it was late in november, around thanksgiving. She would miss LA, these 2 weeks, since it was her home, but if he ever decided he wanted to be with her, she'd make the sacrifice for him, and move here.

“Ah. Well. Okay.”Anya said flushing a little as she looked up at him, not just because the idea of going long term was interesting, but because it was just another moment that she realized he was so out of her league that it was embarrassing. Walking away from him as she explored the apartment she returned in a few minutes, biting her lip a little. “Not all of this will fit in my place. I mean. My whole apartment could fit in your living room.”She said making a face, lashing out at him because she was feeling off balance and weird.

“It is.But so is romania.”Chris pointed out with a smile as he moved twards the car waiting for them, smiling slightly. It always pleased him to know his mom made sure his car was around when he needed it. He was going to have to swing by her place sometime soon. “So. You guys want to do anything before going to my place?”

Sebastian smiled, kissing her head. "It'll be fine. The furniture stays, just bringing the personal stuff, unless there's any furniture you want?" He asked, before he frowned, looking kind of hurt. He didn't mean yo make her angry. "Whatever you wanna take." He said, though his voice was softer than usual.

Krystal nodded. "True." she agreed, helping to put the suitcases into his car before looking at her boyfriend. "Can i have the front please Chris?" She asked, the man knowing how uncomfortable shebis in the back of cars. She looked at Chris, her expression curious. "Don't know. what's good to do here?"

Anya smiled a little shaking her head. “No, furniture can stay.”She said before slumping, resting her head on his chest when she saw his look. “...I’m sorry....”She sighed emotional and off balance, the tears came easily even without meaning them to. “It’s just...most of the time I can ignore just how much....better then you generally are....this just reminds me, well...”She shrugged trailing off, the words coming out in romanian and broken, because when she was upset she forgot how to speak english, couldn’t explain what she wanted to say easily. Stepping away from him she sighed quietly. “I’m sorry...we’ll...just grab your stuff...I mean...we’re going to be here for awhile...”She sighed quietly heading for the bedroom, having every intent of starting to pack.

Chris grinned as he put the bags into the car. “Of course.”Kirk smiled kissing her lightly as they got into the car. “Well, there’s alot of things. Christmas street market is probably open. Ice skating, shopping...I dunno. You can find about anything in boston.”

Sebastian rubbed her back, pressing a kiss to her hair. "Its alright. I'm okay, see? Don't cry." He said looking at her worriedly. She hadn't ever just cried like that before, so the man was panicking. "Hey, do you wanna go skiing?" He asked, looking curious.

Krystal smiled, kissing him back. "Thanks baby." She said, giving his hand a squeeze as she closed the back door and gotbinto the car, rolling it overbin her mind. "Shopping sounds good" she said, thinking of buying clothes for chris's mystery woman to wear.

“Okay.I’m trying not to. I can’t stop.”She sniffled, rubbing her face as she leaned into him. While she still felt off balance and weird about their difference in status, and everythign hidden between them, but she didn’t want to upset him. Frowning a little she looked up at him thoughtfully, “Skiing? I’ve never gone skiing.”

“Welcome.”Krys said smiling as he squeezed her hand back, as they settled into the car. “Shopping it is.”Chris smiled as he headed down to the warf, knowing she’d get a kick out of the open air market where the shops could simply open their doors and show off stuff.

Sebastian snuggled her close, kissing her head and rubbing her back. "Its alright. Just let it out." he said before he smiled. "Well, then how about we go?"

Krystal indeed was amused by the warf, and bought lots of things, some she didn't let chris see, others she did. It all depended on its purpose.

“K-kay.”She sniffled, sighing quietly as she calmed down, sighing softly. “Let’s. We could save packing for later. Let’s get out of here for a few days.”She said jumping on the idea, because a ski lodge usually meant privacy, romance and snow. And despite being from romania, she didn’t get out into the snowy wonderland that often. “How about I’ll start packing, and you call and see about getting us a room?”

Chris and Kirk smiled as they trailed after her, the two men arguing over the best movie of the year, before grinning as they kept collecting bags. “So, are we done shopping?”Chris said looking down at the bags he was holding looking amused.

Sebastian smiled, kissing her head. "Alright. sounds good." He said, his smile looking more easy since shenlooked so excited about it. "You do that, iubitel." he said simply, knowing just which lodge he wanted to go to.

Krystal chuckled, but shook her head. "Just a few more stores, please guys?" She asked, having been do busy these past fewnmonths she hadn't had any time to just relax and shop, buying things for all her friends and herself.

Back
Top Bottom