Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

“You do. It’s just odd witnessing a good mood, since you’re so rarely this....open about it.”He teased knowing that the other was generally fun loving and happy, but it rarely showed as much as this. “No. It’s just awkward having dinner with a couple.”Chris twitched a little. And anya texted back she’d be done soon enough, and indeed by the time he got back to the hotel and showered, the girl was back. Pausing to stare at the man in skinny jeans she swallowed thickly. “...You said we’re going out for dinner?”she asked, staring, damn near drooling before tossing the bag of clothes she’d picked up from her own apartment,“Give me a sec to change, and I’ll be ready to go.”She said ducking into the bathroom, changing into the black lacy suit that really covered everything, but offered more of a glimpse of tantalizing skin then anything else. “Ready?”She said holding out a hand shyly as she headed for the door.

Seb laughed. "Its so rarely I find someone who actually understands, Chris. She makes me happy." he explained, sighing dreamily. The man wasn't usually a romantic, but she was drumming up so much he didn't know he could feel. While on some subconcious level it scared the man to feel this much, he was to happy to care. "Whatever you say Chris. I think you're just denying how you feel about Krys." he said, rolling his eyes a little at the man before looking at anya's text and smiling. sebastian smiled, giving her as kiss as she came in. "Hi. yeah, with chris, chris and kirk. Alright. I'll wait." He said in a jumble, grinning as she came out. "yoh look beautiful." He said, giving her a kiss as they walked out together.

Krystal relaxed for a moment after showering, then put her clothes on. She settled on a pretty blue dress, heels and the necklace and earings that kirk had given her. "Chris, baby, you ready yet?" She aked, popping her head into the bedroom from the main part of their hotel room.

“I know. It’s still amusing.”Chris snickered at the look on the other’s face, amused and pleased the other was feeling that much. “I am not.”Chris rolled his eyes.

Anya tilted her head looking amused at his jumbled mess of words, leaning in to kiss him lightly, “So do you. Those pants should be outlawed.”She teased as she walked out with him, a little nervous about meeting his friends. “Over here, Seb.”Chris called out from the table as they were shown into the dining room, smiling at the romanian couple. They were qute a sight to see, both dark haired pale beauties. There was going to be many a fan who hated her for it.

“Yea, I’m almost done.”Kirk said as he pulled on a dress shirt with a smile, slipping on his shoes. “ready to go?”He said leaning in for a kiss. “You think Seb’ll bring his girl?”Kirk said interested to meet her.

Sebastian made a face. "Well, i'm glad to be amusing I guess, and you totally are." He said, chuckling.

Sebastian chuckled. "i put them on just for you." He half teased, his tone very dominant. He kissed her head. "Everything's gonna be fine." He promised, smilingbat Chris as asbthey walked over to the table.

Krystal smiled, watching him put on his clothes. "Okay love." she said, closing the distance and kissing him back. "Yeah, i'm ready. You look handsome." She told him, stealing another kiss before they walked out.

Anya shivered at the tone, swallowing hard. “I’m sure you did. Just like I brought this just for you.”She teased a little smoothing a hand over the lace, relaxing at his promise, believing him that it’d be okay.

“Thanks. You look beautiful to.”he smiled kissing her back, as they headed for the dining room, smiling as he saw the others, weaving between the tables with a smile as he slid into his seat. “So, everyone have a good first day?”He said looking at the two other actors.

Sebastian gave her a kiss. "you canbtake them off for me kater, beautiful."he saidbin a soft dominant whisper, smirking.

Krystal smiled. "Thankyou, chris sweetie. Yoy're to kind." Shebtold him, grinning as she saw chris and seb. Sebastian hugged krystal and shook hands with Kirk as they came over, ready to eat. "Things were goid, but the arm wore me down." Sebastian explained, watching as krystal letaned slightly into kirk

“I will definitely do that.”She smiled kissing him back, shivering at his words.

“Yea, I’m glad I’m not the one wearing that. It’d be tiring.”Kirk made a face, looking amused though as he wrapped a arm around the other’s shoulders as she leaned into him. “Shield’s heavier then I remember.”Chris made a face looking amused though. “How about you, Anya?” “Well, music’s going well. Classes suck, but it was a good day.”She smiled as they ordered food.

Sebastian smirked. "Good"

Krystal made a face. "Its weird pretending your boyfriends your son" she admitted to kirk, giving sebastian a small plastic containor. "Put this on it. It'll sooth it." She promised, her botanical degree showing. He took the containor, the looked to chris. "Maybe you're just getting weak, evans" he teased, chuckling. Krystal looked anya over, curious about the woman, wanting to make sure she wouldn't break sebastans heart too.

“Yea, it is a little bit weird calling you mother.”Kirk said snickering a little, tilting his head a little. “I doubt it. I still kicked your ass today, Stan.” “I doubt that was a feat of strength, more that he was daydreaming.”Kirk snickered a little as they started to eat. Enjoying the pasta and food romania was famous for. Anya swallowed hard, squirming a little under Krys’ gaze, knowing she was being watched even as she ate, simply content to listen to them talking.

Sebastian made a face. "Well, excuuuse me for finally being happy for once in my life." He said rolling his eyes at Chris, though he chuckled at kirk's comment. "Imaginebhaving to kiss her with a metal arm." He said to kirk, amused by all this banyer. Krystal spoke next, lookingbto anya. "So, tell us about yourself anya! Sebby hasn't told me anything!"she said with a pout, stealing some of kirk's pasta.

“You are excused. This once.”Chris teased his friend, knownig sebastian knew he was just giving him a hard time. “That would be awkward.”Anya said making a face even as kirk did. “No thanks. Awkward enough kissing her after I spend the day calling her mom.”He snickered. Anya startled a little, looking at krystal, not wanting to. Really, really not wanting to but...”Nothing much to tell. I’m from here, I live in Bucharest, studying music, working on the avengers album.”Anya said shrugging a little. “hey, don’t steal my food.”Kirk pouted a little though he looked amused.

Sebastian chuckled. "Thanks Chris." He said, knowing the man meant no real harm. Krystal made a face. "It totally is." she agreed, then chuckled at kirk's face, kissing it away. "Ah , i see." she said, wanting to know more, but not pushing As she offered her boyfriend some of her pasta. Sebastan made a face. "Has everyone got it out for me?" He asked pouting a bit.

“Yes.”Chris said snickering a little. “Not that much.”Kirk said snickering a little as she ate some of krys’ pasta, finding the two romanians very similar. Wondering if it was simply their upbringing, to make them so withdrawn and hesitant in trusting. “I;m not out to get you....well. Except maybe into bed.”Anya teased him lightly with a smile, kissing his cheek.

"Chris, don't be mean to poor sebby." Krystal said, though she chuckled amusedly. Sebastian had noticed the similarities between them as well, and while it made uim happy, it also scared Him on some level."oh, yes, and you will, pretty" he growled possessively, kissing her. It was as cute as it was disturbing.

“I’m always mean to seb. Especially when he’s being adorably cute.”Chris snickered a little. Anya flushed, swallowing hard as he kissed her back, leaning away after a moment. Blushing as she finished her food, “I should be getting to bed. I have a obnoxiously early class tomorrow.”She muttered leaning into him some.

Krystal snorted. "Well you shouldn't be." she said, pouting on sebastian's behalf, slightly annoyed with him. Sebastian kissed her head as she leaned into him, hugging her closer. "Alright Anya. Lets go to bed then." he said, paying and then leaving back up to his room. Krystal gave kirk a kiss. "You tired too baby?" She asked, though the look in her eyes said she had something planned. She would have Chris meet his mystery girl again tonight.

Anya smiled leaning into him, cuddling close as they headed for their rooms. In the morning, by the time Sebastian woke up, Anya was long gone, having left nearly at done, though the small plate of fruit and bottle of orange juice saying that she’d made sure he was taken care of before heading for class.

“Yea, you wouldn’t think so. But I’m still not used to the time difference.”He said making a face, recognizing the look on her face before moving to get up. “Night Chris.” “Night. I’ll see you two tomorrow.”Chris said bending to kiss Krys’ cheek as he paid and hugged her goodnight, heading for his own rooms to change and get ready to go out again.

Sebastian awoke to an empty bed and panicked slightly until he saw the fruit and juice on the tale. He ate his breakfast Happily before running a bath, not having to be at set for another few hours, so he could relax and take hids time. Then, he got a horrid idea. Hetook out his phone, taking pictures of himself in the tub posing sexily, sending them to anya.

Krystal smiled, giving him a kiss. "Alright baby. Go get some sleep. I'll be up in a little while." she said, giving him a long and passionate kiss, wating to make chris jealous. "See you in the morning, Chris." She said, smilingband blushing slightly as he kissed her cheek, thennpaying, leaving to go change. She needed to become the mystery girl. She knew kirk would already be in the room, so she called to ask him something. "Should I keep what I have on, or change? Chris is gonna see his mystery girl again" she said, wanying the mans opinion. Kirk had good fashion sense, despite being straight as an arrow.

Anya’s response was quick and immediate, as she slunk down in the back of her class. Definitely not awake enough for this. Texting back she sighed, knowing that if they kept this up, it was going to go no where good, but it was going to be interesting. I’m in class you know.’ though the text was followed quickly by. you enjoying yourself?

Kirk hummed a little thinking about it, before starting to undress himself. “You better change. He might be a idiot, but he’s not stupid enough to miss that you two are wearing the same dress. And if’s he’s not figured it out yet, it means he’s not ready to know it. So change, and have fun.”

Sebastian chuckled at her responces. "Yes i'm having fun, though i'm lonely without you" the text said, attached was yet another picture of him in the bathtub. Good thing his phone was waterproof. He was trying to get her all hot and bothered.

Krystal nodded, pulling out a black lacy number, taking ofbthe dress she wore before, changing the jewelry as well, since those had been engraved for her. "How's this chris?" she asked, curious to what he thought, if he thought she needed to change anything.

‘Well, what would you have me do there if I was there?’she said squirming a little. ‘besides, you probably just woke up. How can you be missing me already?’

Kirk laid back on the bed watching her, thinking about it before nodding. “It’s very you. Definitely enough to get him all hot and bothered really.”

"I hate being alone anya. That why. As for what you'd do? You'd suck me off and then i'd fuck you silly right herebin this tub." He said, sending a nother puck, his har cock popping out of the bubble filled water.

Krystal smiled, though she fidgeted. "Hair up or down?" She asjed, wondering if she should add anything, fixing her makeup with excruciating precisian and attention to detail.

‘Me to. And I’d drown myself trying to blow you in the tub, not that fun. And are you so sure you could fuck me that hard?’she said before shifting, glad at least she was sitting in the back of her class, stretching out her legs, and setting him a pic of the long expanse of shapely legs. ‘I could totally use you under the table though.’

‘Hm, down. He’ll enjoy being able to fist his hand in it.”Kirk said smirking ever so slightly as he watched her, “Add your cap bracelet, and call it done. And go rock his world.”kirk said leaning up to kiss her lightly.

Sebastian cuckled. "I'd stand up for you, and yes, yes i think i could " he told her overbtext, groaning at the picturebof her legs. "Want me to sneak in, iubitel?"

Krystal smirked. "Hmm, yes, good ideas." She said as she pulled her hair down, the hair cascading down her back like a water fall as she slipped on her shield bracelet, kissing kirk back. "Thanks again, chris. You are a big help. Couldn't do it it without you." she said, grabbing her purse and running off to the bar, hoping Chris would find her quickky.

“Ah. And I have my doubts. Serious doubts that you should take care of.”she texted smirking to herself even as she took notes for her theory of music class, smirking a little at his words. ‘Only if you wear those skinny jeans, dragă”She said blushing as she typed the endearment for ‘honey’, it was new to her, to be doing this.

“I always have the best ideas.”Kirk snickered a little watching her before kissing her slowly, before nodding. “Welcome. Go.”he smiled watching her go.

And when she arrived indeed, chris was already settlign at the bar, nursing a beer, looking up when she came in. “Hey.”He said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom