Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Krystal nodded quickly. 'I have missed you! A whole lot chris!" She whined, eating some of her food. It had fet like it had been ages since she'd seen him, even if it was only a few months.

Sebasyian moanedbat her moa, gasping in pleasure as she rubbed against him. "Be still" he ordered, thrusting his cock up into her and picking her up, laying her downnon the bed.

Chris smiled a little, “Well, for the next few months, you’ll get to see me every day.”Chris teased a little. “So, how was staying with your family?”kirk asked curious knowing the man had stayed with his family between shooting avengers and now. “Oh, good. I’ve picked up some of my nephew’s habits though.”

Anya whimpered shivering at the order, going utterly still, resting her hands on his shoulders, gasping as each step thrust him up into her more, shuddering as he laid her back on the bed, wrapping her legs around him,heels digging into his skin as he thrust into her.

"I know, but I missed my chrisco!" She whined, though she kept close to kirk. She smiled at him "that's adorable." was all she said, wondering whatbit could be.

Sebastian letbout a passiknate moan as he thrustbinside her, kissing her hard. He wanted to just shout how much he really loves her, but he wouldn't knowing the woman well enough to know that that might make her run.

“Hm, between you and rob, I sound like a food thing. Chrisco and dorito.”Christ teased. “I’ve seen that interview. You saying ‘I don’t wike that’ is adorable.”Kirk teased snickering as the man blushed.

Anya moaned kissing him back, clinging to him, arms holding onto him, fingers running over the slight scars along his back, finding the slight divets and grooves from beatings, scars she wore to, the sharp edges of both their pasts breaking them even as it forged them into the people they were. Shivering as she rolled her hips into his, moaning loudly as she came.

Krystal chuckled. "Well, you are on a bag of doritos, chris." She said, smiling at him while she leaned into kirk.

Sebastian was far behind, cumming inside her with a loud moan, slumping into her. "You're amazing, anya. I wanna be with you." He said, panting

“I am not.” “You are. Totally shaped like a dorito.”Kirk snickered a little, pressing a kiss to krys’ hair as he yawned tiredly. Settling back against the couch, wanting to sleep, but enjoying making chris jealous to much to go to sleep.

Anya moaned softly as she felt him come, whimpering as he slumped into her, sliding her fingers through his hair as he laid on top of her, blushing. “You...you do?”she said turning her head so she could look at his face, something broken and vulnerable in that look. While his own past left him dominating and in control, hers left her questioning everything, not trusting anything.

"Chris, baby, do you need to go to sleep?" She asked, looking concerned though she smiled as he kissed her head, leaning in closer to Him. She was enjoying making him jealous too.

Sebastian grinned, giving him a light kiss. "Of course I do. I wouldn't lie about something likenthat, anya." He told her, pulling her closer.

Kirk smiled a little looking up at her, nodding a little. ‘Yea. It’s been a long day.” Chris sighed softly as he moved to get up, looking tired himself. “Well, I’ll be going then.Night you guys.”

Anya blushed a little, “Good. Like you to.”She smiled shifting to get comfortable, curling up against his side, resting her head on his shoulder as she settled into sleeping. In the morning Anya sighed a little as she looked at herself in the mirror, twisting this way and that to look at the scars along her back, sighing quietly. Rubbing a hand over her face she smiled a little as she climbed into the shower, enjoying the hot water that pounded at her. Because during the war hot water had been a rarity for the poor, so she enjoyed hot water whenever she could.

Krystal squeezed kirk's hand as he got up, smiling at him. "Okay, i'll meet you in there." She said with a smile, before turning to Chris to hug him. She kissed Chris's cheek. "Night Chrisco. See you in the morning." She said, kissing his cheek again.

Seb snuggled closer to her, kissing her head. "Good." He said softly, falling asleep with a smile. In the morning, seb stretched, going inyo the bathroom. "Can I join you, Anya?" He asked, needing a shower too, but also wanting to be with her. He liked being with, whatever they did.

Chris smiled kissing her cheek, leaning into the hug, nodding. “See you then.”He smiled as he left. “Your boy was jealous.”Kirk snickered a little looking at her with a smile as he drew her towards the bed.

“Of course.”Anya said pushing open the glass door to let him in, smiling slightly as she washed out her hair as he stepped in. Glancing up at him, blushing ever so slightly. “...I haven’t done this in years....I mean...the relationship sex thing...”

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, see you then." She said, watching him leave. She smirked as she looked to kirk. "He so was, wasn't he?" She said as she undressed, putting on her negligee. "Thanks for helping me Chris. You're to sweet." She said, giving him a soft and passionate kiss. She might love chris, but sex with kirk was really good too.

Sebastian walkedbin, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her as she looked up at him. "I have, but my last relationship dumped me without a word as to why." He explained, content to stay underbthe water with her.

Kirk laughed a little, nodding. “I thought he was going to punch me there for a minute.”He snickered a little kissing her back, “You’re welcome. And it’s not like being with you is a hardship you know.”He snickered a little as he kissed her slowly, hands cupping her ass as he pulled her close.

Anya smiled as she kissed him back, making a face. “She’s a idiot. Or insane. There has to be something wrong with someone willing to leave you.”She teased a little, resting her head on his shoulder, content to be held, even if she knew they had to be going. Not realizing his ex’s reasons were simple, she couldn’t understand the quiet romanian in a way he needed, and hadn’t given him a reason in fear of hurting him worse.

Krystal chuckled. "He very well might have." She said, kissing him harder as he pulled her closer. "No? When we first met you called me entitled and a tustfund baby." She said with a laugh, knowing the real stirh behind their girst meeting wasn't as sexy as they made it out to be.

Sebastian sighed. "I wish I knew why though, you know? But something tells me if I did know, it might hurt worse." He told her, cotent to just stand there with her ahile, knowing that they had a little time before they had to go.

Kirk snickered a little as he picked her up, heading for the bed. “You ARE a trustfund baby, just not one that’s hard to be around. Well. Not hard in some areas. In others...”he smirked as he rubbed himself against her, smirking slightly.

“Yea, I know. But maybe it’s a good thing to not know.”she smiled a little gently sliding her fingers through his hair, before pouring some shampoo in her hand, gently starting to work it through his hair, liking taking care of him. Needing to make sure he was looked after.

Krystal chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked her up. "Says the man who's fatherbis just as high paid an actor as him" she teased, letting out a tiny moan as he rubbed against her. Kirk was really hard, and that's the way she liked it.

Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, maybe you're right." He said, letting out a few soft moans as she washed his hair, his head so sensitive.

“Hm, true. I’m a trust fund baby to.”Kirk snickered a little amused as he dipped his head to kiss her slowly, smirking as he laid her back on the bed, making quick work of under underwear as he slid his hands along her body. “Does it make you hot, knowing that Chris is probably goign insane with jealousy right now?”He muttered nuzzling her a little.

“I’m always right.”Anya teased amused as she washed his hair, looking amused as he moaned, before smiling, sinking to her knees. “Well, I better see that you get a good start to the day. Since you’re going to be working all day.”She teased smiking as she slid her mouth down over him, simply enjoying having him right there.

Krystal chuckled. "You sure are." she said, letting him take control, moaning as hebtook her panties off. "It does, it gets me so hot, chris." She moaned, pussy already dripping wet with anticipation.

Sebastian smiled. "I knew that when I met you." He said, letting out more soft moans as she washed his hair before he chuckled. "You spoil me." He said, gasping as she took him in her mouth.

Kirk smiled down at her leaning down to kiss her again as he flexed his hips driving himself into her with a grown."hmm. If I didn't think it'd be weird I'd offer to dress up as the good captain for a evening.be muttered just because he liked teasing her.

Smiling around him she nodded slightly at his words. She was indeed going to spoil him. Shivering when he came she climbed to her feet, flicking a few drops of water at him."finish your shower. We both have to be getting to work."

Krystal chuckled. "Hmm, no, i think i'd rather see you as kirk, chris." She said, and he would know how much of a trekkie she is. The whole reason they met is she had a bit part as one of Kirks lays.

Sebastian chuckles, smiling at her. "'Yeah. Okay." He said, sighing at the loss ofnher, and finishing his shower.

Kirk smirked as he rolled his hips into hers, shivering as he moved into her. “Hm, you are such a trekkie.”he muttered with a smile, groaning as he came.

Anya laughed a little as she straightened, finishing her own shower before getting out to get ready. Turning her head to watch him get ready, whining softly. “It seems almost a shame to let you get dressed.”She teased stealing a kiss, before finishing getting dressed to go, running her fingers through her hair, “I’ll be late tonight...if you want me to come back here. I have classes all day...”She said looking up at him, despite this, still not sure of her welcome.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, but you love me anyway, captain. You play him so much better than Will ever did. Don't get me wrong, i love the man, but he's a bad actor." Shebsaid, kissing him and moaning out as she came with him.

Sebastian chuckled as he got ready, kissing her back. "Yes, come back here. I want to be with you." He said, giving her a kiss.

Kirk laughed nodding a little, “I know.”he snickered amused as he settled down in bed with her, falling asleep within moments as he settled close.

“Kay. I’ll see you this evening then.Have a good day.”She smiled leaning into him for a moment, not wanting to go, but knowing she had to. Heading out with a smile, even if she knew it was going to be a long day, it was going to be a good one.

That afternoon Chris smirked a little as he and sebastian went through the choreographed fight, glad they were practicing instead of being filmed yet, raising a eyebrow. “You know, if you don’t get your head out of your pants, I’m going to kick your ass.”He teased snickering as he feinted a punch towards sebastian’s face, amused because it was such a rarity to see sebastian off his game, the man was usually very self controlled and extremely focused.

Krystal chuckled with him, giving him a light kiss and snuggling close, falling asleep quickly because exhaustion takes her.

Sebastian gave her a kiss to the lips and the head. "Yeah, have a good day too, anya." He said, leaving shortly after her, grabbing coffee.

Sebastian smirked. "Well excuse me for getting laid mr "I won't tell my costar how much I love her" he said with a snicker, dodging. He was focused, but he missed anya.

“...”Chris made a face at the other, rolling his eye sa little as he dodged another choreographed punch, “You’re in a amazingly good mood really. It’s weird, Seb.”Chris teased amused before stopping, sighing as they were told they could leave. “You and Anya have to have dinner with us together.”he said as they headed for the trailer to change clothes, not about to admit the reason he wanted dinner with them, was because it was he needed a buffer between him and the other couple.

Sebastian rolled his eyes. "Hey, I deserve to be happy too, don't I cap?" He teased, letting out a breath as they were told they could go, going to props so they could take off the arm. He chuckled at Chris. "Captain kirk making you jealous, evans?" He teased before nodding. He'd have to text anya to ask when she'd be back. Once that was done he went back to his hotel, taking a shower and getting ready, putting on a button down dark skinny jeans, and a leather jacket.

Back
Top Bottom