Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

vegas(krys/lady)

Sebastian shrugged. "That what you get for stealing my bacon. And it totally is." He said, finishing up his packing, keeping the ponytail in his hair.

Sebastian sighed. "Tiering. As much as I love it here, being here to long makes me twitchy." He explained, getting out of the cab and checking in, glad to not be staying with his mom and stepdad for a change. While the man loved his mother dearly, he couldn't stand his abusive son of a bitch stepdad. He chuckled at the thought of having his costar krystal beat the man up. She was a blackbelt, after all.

When sebastian got to the cast party, he hugged Krystal tight. "So, who's the new guy? Finally given up on chris?" He teased, krystal shaking her head. It was a way of making chris jealous enough to want her. She smiled. "This is chris pine. He plays our son JJ in the movie. Hes also my boyfriend." She said, smiling a little as she leaned into him.

“Ah, I know the feeling.”Chris said smiling slightly, looking at his friend. Because he understood enough of what had happened in the country, from the small pieces sebastian had told him over the years, he knew just how bad it could be.

“Hello.”Chris grinned at the romanian, tilting his head a little as he leaned into krys a little, wrapping a arm around her shoulders,pressing a kiss to her head. “Hey. Did you two have a good flight?”Chris said looking at krys and chris, ignoring the tight feeling that hit his stomach, tilting his head a little at the sound of music, smiling slightly. “You know, this is a good band.”he said listening to the soft romantic music playing, looking around to see if he knew the band. Not realizing that the girl singing, was the very one that had to abandon sebastian earlier in the day, simply to come sing.

Sebastian just nodded, looking sad. He was thinking of anya. Little did he know that they would meet again soon.

Sebastian smiled at krystal and kirk. "hello." he said softly. Watching as Chris walked in. When hearing the music, he looked around, jaw dropping. "What isbit, sebby?" Krystal asked looking curious as she leaned into her boyfriend, and smiling, but nof getting an answer as he walked right over to the band. "Anya?" He asked, looking confused but also hopeful.

Chris turned his head looking around as he watched Sebastian, eyebrows raising a little as he saw the girl. “Huh. It seems something’s are fated.”He said looking thoughtful before smiling at krys. “We flew from Vegas, were sebastian had a good time last night.”Chris said looking amused.

Anya startled, looking up from the guitar she was playing on, the notes jolting a little, not enough to realize it was a problem, but enough for a musican to notice sebastian’d made her miss a note. Finishing the song she excused herself, setting the guitar down as she stepped off the stage. “...What are you doing here?”She asked, not sounding angry, just confused at his presence. Because the movie wasn’t named Captain America, instead it was simply Civil War, she hadn’t made the connection between the marvel movie she was working on, and the man she’d spent the night with before.

Krystal raised her eyebrow at chris's comment before she smirked. "Oh, I see. To bad your mystery girl wasn't in vegas, huh chris?" She teased, though the way she leaned into kirk, you could tell yhat it hurt her that he loved this mysterh girl more then her.

Sebastian dodn't even try to hide his smile as he noticed she missed a note. He chuckled. "I work here. Playing Bucky barnes." He said, silently wondering if she noticed he wore the hairtie from last night.

“I know. Sadly, she wasn’t, and I got abandoned in a Los Vegas bar while Sebastian did unspeakable things in our hotel room. It was horrible.”Chris sulked, even if you knew he was happy for his friend. “Sounds like you two had fun.”Kirk smiled a little stroking krys’ hair a little, knowing she was upset. “You okay?”Chris frowned slightly, looking at his friend, tilting his head a little towards her.

Anya flushed as he smiled, ducking her head a little as she moved away from the band, before flushing brightly as she realized that they were working together. “Oh. Well.”She stuttered a little, “I’m doing the music for the movie.”She said smiling a little, eyes taking him in, pleased to see that at least he’d figured out how to keep his hair back, even if she didn’t yet realize it was her hairtie. "I have a music internship at the college, was given this as my final project."So, she was younger then you'd think, or had started school late.

Krystal chuckled a little. "To bad, chris. I bet she might've even told you her name this time." She said, leaning back into kirk because he was comfortable, and secretly she cursed him for not realizing she was his mystery dream girl. She smiked as kirk stroked her hair, looking at chris. "Yeah, i'm okay cap." She said, though she was lying through her teeth.

Sebastian smiled at her. "Well, this is a surprise. Maybe its fate we met in vegas." He said, though his smirk told he was half joking, eyes showing his slight shock as she said college. Was he older than her?

“...Urgh. I’m going to kill Seb for telling you. Having you tease me is just unfair.”He pouted a little as he kissed her cheek, nodding towards the hall. “How about we call it a night, get a late dinner in the rooms?We do have a early morning.”he pointed out looking worried about her still though.

“Maybe.”She smiled at him, tilting her head, not noticing the shock, well she did, but she thought it was because they’d run into each other again. Glancing around at the party starting to break up, she cleared her throat, looking fidgety and blushing a little. “...I probably should be going...”

Krystal chuckled a little, blushing as he kissed her cheek. He'd never done that before. "Yeah, sounds good. You can eat with us if you want, chris?" She asked, still snuggled into kirk, waiting to see what he did.

Sebastian took her wrist as she went to leave. "No. Stay with me tonight." He said in a more dominant tone, his romanian flawless so the others, aside krys, wouldn't know what he said.

Kirk nodded smilign a little. “Yea, eat with us.”He smiled a little. “I would like that.”Chris said ignoring the blush that flaired on his cheeks even as he nodded, glancing around to make sure Sebastian was okay, before waving goodbye, and following the other two towards the rooms.

Anya paused looking up at him, her eyes going wide and blown as she studied him, trembling ever so slightly in his hold, before nodding slightly. “Yes.”She said breathlessly, swallowing hard as she considered the other.

Krystal grinned, glad to have some more time with Chris. She loved the man, even if she were dating kirk. "Good. What should I order for us?" She asked, walking behind kirk, hand clasped with his as they walked.

Sebastian smirked a little as he eyes brew wide, and took her hand, walking away with her to his room. "Good."

“How about you surprise us with something traditional?””Hm, the trout’s good here.”Kirk said smiling a little as they walked. Already opening the door when they got to the room and stepping inside.

Anya smiled a little as she followed after him, looking thoughtful as she considered him here, in romania, “Did you know your accent’s thicker when you’re here?”she teased a little looking amused, because it was the same for her. Her romanian sounded more romanian here, at home, where it wouldn’t make her stand out in a crowd like it did in the US. Blushing a little as she followed after him some, simply staring at his ass as he walked, yelping a little as he stopped to open the door, nearly walking into his back, so distracted she'd been by his ass she hadn't been paying attention to what they were doing.

Krystal squeaked happily. "Okay, i'll oder us something good!" She exclaimed, going to the menu and calling roomservice, ordering lotsnof food in hipes of keeping chris around awhile."want a beer, chrisco?" She asked, handing one to kirk as she used the old nickname from when she was young.

"Yeah, its a cultural thing." He said with a smile, leading her back to his suite, chuckling as she knocked into him. "Distracted, sweets?

Chris grinned as him and kirk settled onto the couches, looking up at krys with a smile, “Please.”he said making a face at her. “And you can’t tell that name to Seb, I’ll see it plastered in a newspaper or something.”He said snickering a little.

“Hmm..yes. You’re ass is amazing.”Anya said sounding amused as she walked in, fidgety and nervous as she turned to face him. Despite having had sex with him the day before, it felt different here. Here in a country where the memories dragged her down, where she couldn’t pretend her past didn’t exist, that the past didn’t exist for either of them. Stepping close she raised a eyebrow as she realized her high heels put her at eye level with him, “So. Here we are. In your hotel room.”she said fidgeting a little, because it’d been so long since she’d had even the vaguest of relationships, she had no idea what to do now that it looked like they were going to be working together for awhile. Which meant they had to figure out how to work together without the sex getting in the way

Krystal chuckled, handing him a beer before making herself a fuzzy naval. "The name's just between us. nobody knows it but you and I and chris." She said, pointing to her boyfriend, who she knew wouldn't tell.

Sebastian chuckleed. "Thanks for the compliment." He said, pulling her into the room and kissing her lightly. He had thought hed never see her again. "i like you. You knowbthat?" He said, shy but dominant tone to his voice and expression.

Kirk grinned a little. “Promise.” “Good. Can you imagine what rob’d do if he heard it?”Chris snickered a little as he sipped his beer, relaxing a little with a sigh as he watched her. Even if he’d never admit it, he really did like krys and his mystery girl. The confusing emotions leaving him feeling a little lost.

“Welcome.”Anya flushed a little kissing him back, sighing quietly as she nodded, blushing herself. “I like you to.”she said reaching out and tugging his hair out of his hairtie, gently running her fingers through his hair.

Krystal chuckled. "Oh yeah, that'd be brutal."she agreed, sitting next to kirk and snuggling close, sipping her fuzzy navel. She hoped to get chris jealous enough to firget his mystery girl.

Sebastian smiled, enjoying kissing her. He let out a soft moan as she played with his hair. That had always been sensitive.

Chris smiled as he sipped his drink, ignoring the angry emotions that tightened his stomach, tilting his head a little. “So how are you doing, krys?”He said getting up to get their food when it arrived, settling in to eat.

“Anya smiled as she stepped back looking at him, blushing quietly as she rested her hands on his chest. “So, bed or couch?”She muttered tugging at his shirt, shivering as she ran her hands over bare skin.

Krystal smiled. "I'm doing good. Chris and I met in japan while he was finishing up star trek 3, and you know how inlove men in uniform.. we got dinner, and the rests history." Shebexpla8ned, silently wanting kirk to add some details from his side.

Sebastian growled posessively, kissing her harder. "Bedroom. Couch last time." He ordered, leading her along.

Kirk grinned a little, “Apparently I’m irresistable in uniform. It was fun, amazing really. Definitely something I’m glad for, even if japan took some getting used to.”He said smiling a little looking amused as he watched chris, seeing the jealously even if the man was hiding it well. “Good, I’m looking forward to another star trek.”Chris said after a moment, resisting the urge to snarl that he had his own uniform to.

Anya moaned into his mouth, nodding as she followed after him, blushing as she undressed, pausing in the middle of taking off her high heels, raising a eyebrow. “You liked these last time, want them left on?”she said, her voice trembling a little, responding to the possessive and dominating tone.

Krystal kissed him, running a hand down his chest. "Yes, but I helped with that adjustment, right, captaian?" She said, picking up on the slight jealousy and relishing it. While she adored Kirk, whol she really wanted was Chris.

Sebastian licked his lips as he watched her undress. He let out a hot breath, eyes lust blown. "Yes. Leave them on." He ordered, hotly kissing her as he quickly shed his clothes.

Kirk smirked a little shivering a little. “You did. Quite well in fact.”Kirk smiled, because while he enjoyed her company, he knew who she was in love with. And was quite willing to help her. “You two want me to leave you alone?”Chris said raising a eyebrow in amusement.

Anya moaned quietly as she saw his face, shivering a little as she stood in front of him, watching him undress, and moving closer, resting her hands on his chest, leaning in to kiss him slowly, hips rolling into the other’s, groaning at the feel of him hard against her stomach.

Krystal smirked, giving him a kiss. She chuckled. "No, stay. We'll be okay until you leave." She said, chuckling.

Sebastian smirked at her pushing her against the wall as shenkissed him, groaning at the friction of his erection on her stomach. "You're so fucking beautiful" he crooned, running his hands all over her body.

Chris smiled a little as he ate, looking amused. “If you’re sure.” “we are. She’s missed you, Chris. Just hang out. The next few weeks are going to be busy.”Chris smiled a little.

Anya moaned as he pressed her back into the wall, running her hands over him, enjoying the feel of muscle and bone under her hands, simply enjoying touching him as she squirmed, wet and needy for him as she shifted, balancing on one heel and wrapping a leg around his waist, rubbing against him.

Back
Top Bottom