Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chivalry at its Finest (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsair

Super-Earth
Hello and welcome to my request thread!

First things first, I'm mostly story-oriented. If a plot doesn't have a good story behind it or along with it, I will lose interest. I am fine with smut, and will always provide well written responses full of vivid description and detail, but the story always has to come first.

That said, welcome to the list of interest and ideas! I'm fairly open to anything, so these are more guidelines to try to spark some interest or ideas.

The main thing about a story is I prefer to play a dominant character, regardless of the character of my opposite. I prefer a sub to play with, though a cheeky mouth or clever wit both serve to impress. I don't want things to come easily, a lot of the fun is in the chase. Also, I prefer to play a sort of protective style, one who will ensure the safety of the object of his desire.

That being said, I am rather fond of non-con style roleplays, being the dominant side. Various pairings would work for that, and I'm almost completely open on that front. I draw the line at gore, however, and will not extend any violence that far.

I will RP through PMs, threads, or Discord. Willing to work out another method for a sufficiently interesting partner.

STORY IDEAS: All need development, obviously, but would like to work that out in PMs.

Cataclysm:
There's been an earth-shaking event, or currently is one. What it is, or what's causing it, is currently unknown. During the escape from the city, a pair meets and must work together to either save who they can or escape as soon as possible.

Saving a Princess:
The King has been assassinated, and forces are invading the castle. The Princess has managed to escape to the streets, but it is only a matter of time before she is captured. A peasant, however, manages to get her clear of the city, only to need to figure out where to go from there.

Various other tropes:
Sci-Fi Bounty Hunting
Home Invasion
Police Partners

Exceptions to the chivalry:
Zombie Apocalypse - Would be interested in doing a sort of GM role for a character going through a more smutty version of a zombie apocalypse.

Fandoms:
Sword Art Online - Two players either know each other in real life before they start playing, or two players that meet on the first or second floor. This is a world without Canon, so it would be a different story, intended.

Magic the Gathering - Planeswalkers meet and either become rivals or allies, with many encounters and quests completed alongside each other.

Destiny - Looking for short-term RPs regarding this, preferably from near-start.

Highschool DxD - Looking to take on an sei-esque role.

More to come as I think it up, feel free to PM me with your ideas, I'd love to work on them further.

Also, I currently do not have a computer, but I have limited access to one. Thus, most of my replies will be over phone . I am currently going through a bit of a mental block so my posting rate is about once every few days until I reinvigorate my motivation. Planning stage should still go quickly, so if you're interested in figuring something out, message me!

Bump.

Currently going to look for an anime style roleplay, specifically one of Sword Art Online. Looking to either be two players who were friends IRL and began the game together, or to meet up at either the first or second floor and became a party, growing closer from there.

Also up for a pseudorivalry style, but must be discussed. PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom