Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M for MxF (Skype roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picklepeople123

Planetoid
Hey everybody! I'm picklepeople123 but you can call me pickle, picks, or by my real name Alahna if you'd like

Hopefully you can see this, although its in a bright font. Gotta be colorful though right? Female here looking for a male roleplay partner! Hopefully on skype because I tend to be very active on skype and I'm going to limit my roleplays to skype because I tend to reply faster, have more detailed responses and can keep track of them better. Anyway though... I've been roleplaying for 4 and a half years or so, and I can post up to 4000 words. But don't expect me to always write that much unless you give me long replies in return.

If you'd like to roleplay I'm open to just about anything. Shoot me a PM!

If you want to roleplay please be realistic... I only roleplay in third person, and if you cannot do so as well I don't think we will be compatible. I expect at least a paragraph, and nothing involving astrices

Thanks for reading!

Exceptions
----------------------------
☞ I will always put 100% effort into my post. Unless I'm not feeling too well or experiencing writers block! I will let you know before posting!

☞ Please do not say your character has magical powers if that wasn't established in the plot, it's a pet peave of mine

When roleplaying with me please...
--------------------------
☯ Use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. (For example: No this is gr8 ur supposed to spell stuf rong) Please don't do that. We were taught English... Not IM.

☯ Please post up to at least 60 words. I can't work with a tiny post Try to lengthen it our using details. (For example... "The dog ran" would turn into: the chocolate furred dog padded down the street, his claws clicking on the hard pavement, muscles flexing underneath his pelt.)

☯ If your are saying something that is out of character put parenthesis around it. (For example: -> (hey I was wondering if she is a border collie?)

Thats all for now folks!

What I will and will not roleplay
https://www.f-list.net/c/picklepeople123
✓ excessive cum
✓ bondage
✓ dirty talk
✓ Disney characters
Anthros
Other stuff too just check my F-list
-----------
✗ Blood

✗Gore/Death
MxM
FxF

Some information about me!

☞ I am 25 years old
☞ Id love to plot with you!!.
☞ I have many pets. 2 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats!

(THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. MORE COMING SOON)

So, if you see this often I apologize, I'm really into the idea of "punishing by roughly fucking" and stuff like that, it's a major kink. Ex. "You were such a bad girl, so now I'm going punish you." Which leads to teasing and bondage and you get the point, we don't have to do that but I really enjoy it

https://e621.net/post/show/651143/anthro-anus-blonde_hair-canine-cum-cum_in_pussy-cu
https://e621.net/post/show/650030/2015-anthro-anvil_position-arcanine-bdsm-big_dom_s
Masterxslave
Neighborxneighbor
Teenxteen
Teen relationship
Adult Disney themed smut roleplays
Much more as well, and I'm willing to plot if you'd like. Pm me or respond if interested​

RE: Looking for M for MxF

Sent you a PM. :)

Picklepeople123 said:
Hi! I'm fairly new to the site, but an experienced roleplayer. I've been role playing for 3-5 years now and can post quite a bit, depending on the quantity I receive from you. If you'd like to roleplay with me please be able to post at least a paragraph, and use correct grammar and spelling. I have a wide variety of ideas

Masterxslave
Teacherxstudent
Neighborxneighbor
Teenxteen
Teen relationship
Adult Disney themed smut roleplays
Much more as well, and I'm willing to plot if you'd like. Pm me or respond if interested

Just so you know, bumping multiple times a day is against forum rules. Also, if you're not interested in the ideas people come to you with, you should say no rather than not saying anything to them at all.

AnonymousRelated said:
Just so you know, bumping multiple times a day is against forum rules. Also, if you're not interested in the ideas people come to you with, you should say no rather than not saying anything to them at all.

Sorry about that, I sent you a PM explaining the delay

Bumping

Just so you know, you mentioned an f-list but you don't have one linked anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom