Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite thread on the site! MF MFM MMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Please read my o/o thread before contacting me, it’s linked in my sig :) Thanks. I’m looking for someone who can manage two to three paragraphs on average and at least a post a week, though more would be awesome.

I almost always play a female character as my main against a male character, but I enjoy playing side characters of either gender and everything in between, and would love a partner who is up for the same. But if just good ole MF is your thing then that's fine too. I don't care what your gender is in real life.

I can and will play bisexual or heterofluid (basically straight but fine with doing stuff with people of the same gender) male and female characters, my only rule is that if my partner wants ff play, then I get mm play since I'm really more into mm stuff, and just don't have a problem with ff interactions.

I also enjoy monogamous relationships, this isn't a requirement at all as I'm still fine with classic one on one romantic and exclusive couples, but I love being able to mix and match too so polyamory, swingers, open relationships, group sex, etc, are all very welcome.

I love love love turians, but will also play against humans, drell, krogan, salarian, geth (and other inorganic based characters) and quarian. I am generally only going to be into my partner playing a human as their main character if they play one of the canon human male characters I'm into, see below.

I will play as human, drell, quarian, asari, salarian, turian, and krogan. And I will also play geth and other mechanical/inorganic characters.

I like a good mix of smut and story, but lately I'd say I'm probably more inclined towards smut heavy...

Canon characters - I will play as and against certain canon characters. If I play a canon character, I like to have my partner play a canon character of my choosing (and your agreement) either in the same game, or a second one. I think that’s only fair.

Play Against (as in for my partner):
M!Shep (maybe, I’ve never been that crazy over male Shepard)
Garrus <3
Joker
Zaeed
Thane
Sarren
Nihlus
Wrex
Legion (what? This is fantasy... we can make it work lol)
Kirrahe
Primarch Victus
Kal’Reegar
Lorik Qui’in
Septimus Oraka

Play As (I will also play as most of the above males as side characters) - Notice I don’t have Miranda here, that’s because I won’t play her. Any other that isn’t mentioned here, just ask and I’ll consider it.
F!Shep
Liara (I basically will only play her if the game is set during or after ME2 though)
Ashley (maaaaybe, it would have to be a really interesting pairing, probably her with an alien)
Tali
Jack
Kasumi
Samara/Morinth
Aria T’Loak
EDI
Nyreen

Random Pairings - These are pairings I’m particularly interested in

CanonxCanon or CanonxOC Pairings - Willing to mix and match and team up with most of these when possible
F!Shep x Sarren (oh yeah, rivalmance!)
F!Shep x Garrus or Wrex (or both, giggity)
Ashley x Garrus or Wrex or maybe Thane
Garrus x Tali (technically not a ship, since it can happen in game)
Kal’Reegar x OC (No ideas for this really, I just always like Kal)
Sarren x OC (I have an idea for this involving Sarren and a member of an anti slaving "terrorist" group before the events of ME1)
F!Shep x Primarch Victus
F!Shep x Lorik Qui’in
F!Shep x Zaeed
Jack x Zaeed (I feel like this could be possibly toxic and explosive, but really awesome)
Jack x Garrus (Yes please!)
Garrus x Aria (when he’s Archangel maybe?)
EDI x Legion (match made in machine heaven lol)
Thane x Samara (They're kind of a bad ass zen match made in heaven, she's a samurai and he's a ninja lol)
Kasumi x Garrus
Garrus x OC (either merc on his team when he was Archangel or maybe a fellow officer when he was with C-Sec, or maybe a criminal or a dancer he was sweet on)

OC Pairings
C-Sec Officer x Criminal
Stripper/Dancer x Merc
Merc Leader x Rival Merc Leader
Space Pirate x Ransom Victim
Stowaway x Merc/Pirate
Spectre x Criminal
Spectre x Spectre
Assassin x Target or Client
Consort x Client/Politician/Soldier

OC ideas:

These are all human X turian pairings, since like I said that's what I'm mostly interested in, but I'm open to other ideas. If you have any don't hesitate to message me and tell me about them.

And I'm always up for playing side characters of different races and genders

First Contact - OC Male Turian x OC Female Human
Set during the First Contact War between the turians and humanity when humans were first discovered (the first meeting resulting in a skirmish that lead to a brief 'war' between the two before the Council stepped in), this would revolve around two individuals from either side of the conflict. Most likely two soldiers but the human could also be a civilian captive being held by a turian or turians. If the two are military, it could be a turian captive or a human captive for whichever side. Or perhaps both are stranded after a fight and have to work together to survive (a la Enemy Mine), or a blend of the two. I have a lot of ideas for after the war too revolving around their relationship.

Batman/Mass Effect Cross Over - OC Male Turian x OC Female Human
So this idea isn't so much of a cross over as it is heavily inspired by Batman and Catwoman. I would love to do something on the Citadel with a C-Sec officer who is a vigilante at night, doing all the stuff he can't during the day because of all that red tape. I don't envision him being a millionaire like Bruce Wayne though, probably more of an average Joe, or even someone a lot of issues and vices (always fun). In a bit of a role switch I actually see the Catwoman-like thief as being the rich individual, I'm leaning towards her being some sort of celebrity in her every day life, and then a high profile thief in the dead of night. They'd be meeting and interacting as both their every day selves and their night time personas and mixing a bit between the two. I have an overarching idea going on in the back of my mind that will make them eventually have to work together and discover one another's identities.

Lost but not Alone - Sort of OC sort of canon… Turian x Human
You remember in ME3 when you’re in the docks, how you can overhear a conversation between a turian C-Sec officer and a human teenager who was separated from her parents when they were evacuated from their planet during a Reaper attack? I would love to do something with them. The first part would basically be what we see in game, then after that he’d probably get her off the docks and we’d go from there.

Citadel Politics - OC Male Turian x OC Female Human
This would involve two politicians on the Citadel, rivals who maybe get a little too involved and start taking their work home with them. I don’t have very much that’s concrete here but a lot could be done, assassination plots, backstabbing, double dealing, lots of drama and intrigue and all that fun stuff. Think House of Cards but on the Citadel lol I just think it'd be a lot of fun to explore the politics of this world rather than focusing on the more action-oriented stuff for once.

Canon x OC ideas/pairings:

The Turian Sir - Lorik Qui’in x F OC
I love Lorik, he's so schmancy. I would really love to do something involving this quirky Turian with a love for human idioms. Would really love a Lorik x F!Shep pairing, but open to whatever, I have a few bare bones ideas floating around but nothing concrete.

Pictures
lorik_qui__in_sketch_comm_by_rikona-d4yzkts.jpg
me1_lorik_qui_in_by_chicksaw2002-d5nzsau.jpg
late_night_review_by_efleck-d5njk3g.jpg

General Oraka - Septimus Oraka x F Human Marine
The sad, grumpy Turian general you meet in Chora's Den in ME1, you know the one that is all bummed because he loves Shiara but she's a professional and doesn't return the feeling? I always feel bad for him... he just wants someone to love, man! I would really love to make a happy ending for this guy.
My idea is to have a game set just after ME1, in the aftermath of the attack on the Citadel by Sarren and Sovereign, there are still Geth outside the Veil that need to be dealt with but the main forces of the Council races took heavy casualties, especially the turians. General Oraka comes out of retirement temporarily to help lead a mixed force of human and turian marines to take care of the threat. The leader of the human marines is a woman in her prime, and the two immediately butt heads but that just makes sparks between them.

Pictures
me3_general_oraka_by_chicksaw2002-d5amxr4.jpg
pZfgn9u.jpg

The Reign of Archangel - Garrus Vakarian x OC Human Female

This would take place during Garrus's time as Archangel on Omega, and would revolve around him saving a young woman who he then takes a personal interest in. There will be a bit of duality going on as he interacts with her as both Garrus and Archangel (without her knowing that they're the same person), but I see her eventually finding out and possibly joining his crew. I have a lot of ideas for this, side characters are a definite possibility, even Aria could make an appearance if my partner likes her.

Pictures for Inspiration:

To come....

So I finished playing Mass Effect Andromeda, don't have any firm ideas for it yet but it definitely made me crave an ME game. Take a look through these ideas both big and small and see if something interests you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom