Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cravings, Ideas and Picture Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Welcome to my page! A bit about me? Well I am a young gentlemen, 20 years young to be exact. And I adore role playing! I am a sweet, nice, talkative dude whom loves to make friends with all his partners. So don't shy away from out of character talk's. ^^ . None the less, I am a descriptive writer, whom loves to have a fun role play. So please, read my likes, my ideas, then please! If you are interested hit me up with a PM. Don't be shy I am almost always on and open.

At least 1 paragraph per response. More is always loved and appreciated, I love detail, but I understand not all can define themselves as writers. Maybe less depending on the situation.

Pictures: Something important: Something important to know about me. Is that I am both descriptive and visual. What that means is I like descriptions, Especially when accompanied by a good picture! A position or cum shot from gelborou can do wonders. Ha ha. As an example I will use Suzuya from the Kantei collection. This can be your character: and then This can be a position she has in a rp. And then this as another example. Other then that, it is also possible for us to use pictures that are not the same character but share likeness. IE: The Character, then a possible scene.

At the very least 60 percent plot to 40 percent smut. No more focus on plot then that. I like to have plot, and go no lower then 20 percent. But the nature of this site I believe aptly shows that I am here for the boobies. Ha ha ha. Plot to, but boobies is pretty important.

Descriptive Sex. Of coarse the plot needs work, but I dont care about how the pen falls, I care about how her hands rub and where her tongue flicks.

Appreciates multiple characters for a plot. Play by both me and you. ^^ . Especially when there is more then one girl for a sexual scene. OF COARSE I PLAY MULTIPLE GUYS! But some times a guy wants multiple girls. :p ha ha. If your one of those people that says they only play one character and never more, but then turn around and say you want more then one character from me? Then you are clearly not going to put as much effort as me. So I think my answer would be clear.

Cravings: Craving a character that looks like one of these two girls. With this characters likeness. As well as this characters likeness. What I mean is, I dont want the actual characters, I just love the way they look and the other images of them on Gelbouro!

Yoko Litner: Id love to figure something out involving Yoko Litner from Gurren Lagan!

Also craving: Highschool of The Dead. Perhaps a continuation from where the anime left off? Using the old characters as well as new. I Walking Dead taught me anything, it is that there is MUCH that can be done using different groups of survivors. Newer more interesting antagonists and new terrifying situations.

Ideas:

Idea 1: Number 1 bad ass
Modern, Action/martial arts, Comedy, romance, slice of life: Inspiration, Kenichi mightiest disciple.

Setting: In the not so distant future, Japan. Criminal activities begin to grow more and more rampant. Delinquency growing even faster. More and more, children take to violence rather then hard work. For some it's about necessity, to make a living off the wrong crowd in an early age. But for most, it's a growing and quite shocking eagerness to simply do wrong.

Your character: Is a young highschool girl. A star athlete, a good student. But also, the daughter of a martial artist. Her father owns a scarcely used dojo, in fact they get very little clientele. But, in spite of this they scrape by on the good grace of their land owner. Whom simply likes them to much to boot the old coger and his cute daughter out. She does her best to make due with her situation. Holding the burden of caretaker in her familly. (Im thinking no mother?)

The Problem: Japans been a dangerous place and for your character, it's been quite tough. Outside of large group of delinquent thugs running her school in fear. Theres also a slew of rival schools to cause trouble. Not to mention the fact that the most prestigious dojo in the city is also doubling up as the toughest gang. So outside of school troubles, outside of local dangers, her and her dad are constantly under threat of harm. Pay up, or else. She usually chooses or else, the thug usually regrets it.

My character: Ok, so in case you cant tell. This is a bad ass dame, to a shy guy pairing. That being said, allow me to define something. He is shy in the sense that Ichigo freaks out in front of a naked character on Bleach, or Kiyomasa Senji is in deadman wonderland. Just because he is shy sometimes wont define him, and it is shy under specific circumstances. IE: Well, who is not shy at the sight of pantie shots. Tongue . Any way, my character is a ex student. In fact, a drop out. He took on more of a hikikimori life style, trying to escape ... well... Everything. He loathes work, is lazy, condescending and is just about the opposite of your character. (Not to define her however.) Simply put, she hates him a lot. But, he has been recently thrown out of his home. And seeking a place to live, your characters kind old dad took him in. He is to help keep the Dojo/home clean and tidy. Something he is not to good at, as you can imagine. The only real requirement is that he attends school again, which he begrudgingly does while your character pulls him along by his ear, so to speak. But as things begin to escalate, he is given no choice but to bud in. And so starts his own unwilling involvement in a great big cluster fuck. His mistake? It was winning a fight against the wrong man. It is a usual thing for some thug or two to come by to collect. But this time, your character has caused so much trouble, the master of The Golden Dragon dojo sends his proudest disciple to collect. Then show the girl and her father their place. My character didnt stand for it, so knowing he would lose any way stood his ground. By chance, in fact freak accident my character won. A single thing Which starts a chain reaction, in which every one wants his head on a platter. To prove dominance. Because in this city, fighters and thugs get ranked. And the man he defeated was ranked number 6. Making him a easy target, into the top ten.

Idea 2: Sort of an old one of mine, not entirely defined at the moment since it has been revamped and lost over the years. But allow me to give a try at explaining it:

The Harowing:
Action, supernatural, romance, mild to extreme violence. (Action scenes.)

Set up: There are three dimensions. One is Eden, a dimension of law and order. The other Hell, a dimension of power and anarchy. The final, being of earth. For centuries, Hell and Eden fought in bloody conflict. Eden ever seeking to civilize whom they thought to be barbarians, lower then dirt. Hell, seeking to expand, to destroy. But as conflicts raged, as the king of Hell grew more enthralled by the war, one man grew tired of it. Earth, a middle man in the conflict. Stricken, tormented, and confused. He betrayed his king, killing the mad man and taking the throne. With the crown in his grasp, he reached out to Hell's long time enemy. And in the name of peace, made a deal. A pact that would cease further bloodshed. And allow the kingdoms to converse in peace. Under the condition that earth be left to it's own devices.

Now, thousands of years after his ascension. The current king reaches the end of his life. His daughters, must crown a new king, must wed a man they chose worthy. But of all the royals there is not a one who would even boast peace, fighting is deep in their peoples blood. They would see to it war resumes. With few options left, the Princesses called for a Harrowing. A trial of combat, which the last man standing becomes their king. One which any man, noble or not can compete.

Harrowing it'self: Think of it like a foot race, one place to the other. Well how is that any chale- oh wait. The victor need's to be the first to the destination, across thousands of miles, treacherous wilderness, deserts, and mountains, with wild life and weather most foul. All a while having no rules. (Including being allowed to weed out your competition.) Now grab hundreds of strong, or other wise crafty demons. And you have a blood bath.

Eden: A sudo democratic race of beings, who's most defining feature is the wings upon their backs. They are very proud, but for most it's leaders this pride is to their detriment. To them, freedom is well and good. But security, law, and justice is more important then any freedoms. Edens are lead by a council, which determines law and decisions. Self proclaimed peace keepers, they would not flinch to enforce their own laws and ideals on others. Their own peacekeepers, being judge, jury, even executioner. This society is very organized, and has a appeal closely akin to ancient Greece.

Hell: Is a world filled with a wealth of races. Different beings of many descriptions. It is run by a royalty, with a patriarchal system in place. (Men primarily holding power. Unless a women is a warrior, in which case get the respect any warrior deserves.) The king can be descended down a bloodline. Though rarely has this been the case, due to the demonic races respect for power, the king can be killed, his killer taking his place. Only the strongest can be king. This society is chaotic, but has enough stabilized to keep a government in order. It has an appearance closely akin to the midevil era, while it's royalty has the appeal of the Victorian era gowns, dresses, and suits. (Even having Ball's.)

Your characters: The daughters to the king (How many is up to you. Though the goal is for there to be at least 2 of them. It is a multiple wife kind of deal as Demon King.) Whom have started the Harrowing, in hopes to find a man outside of their royalty to become their king. And perhaps a female Peacekeeper from Eden, sent to watch the Harrowing and ensure it does not go to far. Stays somewhat humane, so to speak.

My character: A half demon living on earth. Whom they convince to fight in the harrowing. He has a months time to prepare, but can he really pay attention with the beautiful distractions? Demonic princesses of gothic beauty and a beautiful angelic looking peacekeeper watching his every move.... . I can also take the peacekeepers role as a second male.

Cravings: A Mortal Kombat roleplay. One where canon characters are most definitely involved. Particularly fond of Milena, Shiva, Jade, Kitana and Sonya.

Picture Cravings: Here are some pictures of women I would LOVE to role play against. So, if you like any of these, please feel free to use any for any of your characters. ^^ . So please keep any and all in mind.

Swimmer_zpsjh5gvo00.jpg

Athlete_zpswzoagwpu.jpg

Cheerleader_zpsq0jiwieb.jpg

Tomboy_zpspicfl1o0.jpg

Teacher_zpsmrsef8bz.jpg

Baker_zpsjvlvxzaw.jpg

Secretary_zps5uuulafl.jpg

Homeless_zpsm5zrccdt.jpg

63877_1_1412799622295.jpg

3158785528_1_6_Upi4PEaH.jpg

ff24fd3ea73bab5a4406d5709372e63b1317943197_full.jpg

Status