Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Seeking Doting Submissive/Devious F!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by my thread. I hope you're here because the thread title interested you, and I hope that by the time you've read through this thread that interest will be even higher! ^^

Before I get to the core point of the thread there are a few things I would like to say. I've not a care in the world what your real life gender might be, I'm happy to RP with anyone so long as we both share a mutual liking for the story in question. I am however not willing to play the female role in a story, I've tried before and it was neither good, nor enjoyable for me. I of course am willing to respect any limits and OFFs that you may have when it comes to RP, and I'd expect you to do the same with mine. I'm also only really interested in playing my characters aged 16 - 25. I do occasionally play above that age bracket but that's my main preference and where I feel most comfortable. I'm happy to respect any age preferences you may have when it comes to either character.

Now that's out of the way, allow me to elaborate further on the thread title!

What I'm looking for is for someone to play the role of a loving, doting female character who just thinks the complete world of my character, or at least that's what she makes him think anyway. I know that's quite a broad ask, and intentionally so as I'm going to try and break it down a little further in a bid to give some potential story bases, however if there is something I've not explained well, or even someone I've not covered at all then please get in touch as I'd be more than happy to discuss it in a little more detail with you.

Personally I have two main 'types' of doting female in mind, and that is Genuine and Deceiving. I shall now attempt, and likely confuse myself, let alone anyone reading this as to what I mean.

Genuine
In this type of role it would be a female who genuinely just feels totally head over heels for my character, wanting to shower him in love, affection, desperate to gain and keep his attention and interest, doing who knows what in her pursuit of that.

Deceiving
This would be where like above the female gives my character the impression she is so into him, however there is an ulterior motive for her doing this and whilst she's allowing him to get swept up in her and what she can offer him, she's firmly in control.

Within each 'type' there are lots of potential characters available for which we can have a whole lot of fun, not to mention that other interests, likes and kinks can be added to them too. I have a few possible ideas for each which I shall list now, however again I stress I am open to more than just these!

Genuine
- Neighbour / Sibling's Friend / Classmate - In this type of idea your character would be around the same age as my character (a few years either side could work!), they've known each other for some time and she's just felt these feelings for him growing and developing for so long that she just HAS to go and get him. Perhaps he's just gotten out of a relationship with a girl who wasn't so kind to him, and she can give him just what he deserves in a girl!

- Love Potion / Magical Spell - With this it could be that your character has been unwillingly made to fall head over heels for my character. He could have put the spell on her, or it could unintentionally have happened and now she is just overwhelmed by his presence and simply has to have him, her doing whatever is necessary to gain his interest and to keep it. Of course she wouldn't know that she has been hit with this effect, and just how it might work I'm happy to discuss and work out. This could also be paired with other potential ideas in regards to the initial dynamic in their relationship and how they know one another.

- Minor Celebrity - I've no one specific in mind, but the type of scenario where a fictional celebrity meets a loving fan could be fun, right? She'd be wildly in love with him, and would do anything to stay around...

Deceiving
- Inheriting a Large Sum of Money - My character could recently have acquired a total fortune from a deceased relative, or even his parents passing on. Cue a whole host of people who are willing to help him get over the pain and in turn use their female charm so to muscle in and gain access to his new found wealth. A therapist? An advisor with ulterior motives? Someone who he barely knew now finds him most interesting?

- Aspiring Model - She wants to be a model, but she can't do it without some financial backing, for anything from hair/make up to a boob job and a way of getting into exclusive parties, she does her thing to get his interest and keep it so she can ride that wave and get to the top!

- Gold Digger - A similar type of scenario to the above, just without the grim beginning. It might also open up a few more potential characters too as it's well known he's wealthy, or from a wealthy family at least. Again, she's in this looking for the money, but that doesn't mean she can't fall for him, or at least make him think that she is anyway! Lots of potential characters, from an older woman, pretty girl at school or anyone else you might fancy!

- Spy / Thief - Again, most likely he would be wealthy, or born into a very important blood line. Your character could be sent, or even acting on her own interests to infiltrate and gain the trust of the family/character in question, and what better way to do that than to make him fall in love with her?

I appreciate none of those ideas are massively detailed, but I'm hoping they might at least be food for thought and give you something to create a spark or snowball into something great. As I said I'm also open to ideas outside of these, so if you have something and feel we could be good together then I'm all ears!

If you are interested then can I please ask that you don't post in here, and instead send me a PM. I much rather communicate that way so we can discuss any potential ideas together.

Thanks for your time; I hope to hear from you soon!

;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom