Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What movies are YOU excited to see?

Archmagos Issac

Sir Ser Issac of Clarke of Chad the II
There are a lot of that are on the approach and there's a lot of excitement for everyone.

For me? I'm most excited to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I have seen the second teaser at least a dozen times and it makes me tear up with joy every time. I haven't been this excited to see a movie in a LONG time.

A second runner up would be Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. I'm ready to see Supes get the beat down from Batman, though I have a lot of respect for Superman in Man of Steel

What about you? What movie has your skin crawling to see it?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser 2
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngElkyQ6Rhs[/video]​

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Trailer 1
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe1LrMqURuw[/video]​

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2.

Anything else? Well, not sure yet...but definitely those three. XD

It Follows

That's the only one that I can think of at the moment because I caught the trailer by accident on tv one night. Saw the trailer for the Batman Superman film and I've gotta side with the feminists on this one. Just really apathetic about that male power challenge fantasy and not at all surprised that is the storyline that Affleck latched onto. ^^;

As a huge Star Wars nerd, definitely Star Wars: The Force Awakens and, of course, Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One. I'm also looking forward to Mad Max: Fury Road. Who doesn't love Mad Max? And Tremors 5 (even though it's not coming to theaters, sadly).

Then there's the new Ghostbusters movie, Through the Looking Glass, and Pirates of the Caribbean 5 (though I think that's in 2017). And, sometime in the future, there's the Robotech movie and a new TRON. So I've got movies to look forward to for the next few years.

Avengers: Age of Ultron, my kids and I are all looking forward. Question is to see it at the drive in or the actual theatre.

boyo111 said:
Avengers: Age of Ultron, my kids and I are all looking forward. Question is to see it at the drive in or the actual theatre.

Suppose it depends on the weather. I would go to the drive in if the weather was nice but then again I haven't been to a drive in since Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince was in theaters

I wanna see the new Avengers movie soon, and I'm looking forward to the new Star Wars movie... not sure what else yet.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens!! My family couldn't believe how crazy excited I got when I found out another Star Wars is coming!!

Rudolph Quin said:
Mad Max Fury Road

Yep, this one. I get pretty toned down on pre-release movie trailers and hype these days. It's usually not till after it comes out that develop any real want to see it, based on the word around the movie. This new Mad Max has had a whole lot of people who's movie interests I share losing their shit. Next week, even if I have to drag someone along to see it.

Jason Bourne 5
John Wick 2
Star Wars Force Awakens
Batman Vs Superman
and the new Underworld movie although wasn't a fan of the last one.

Finding Dory
The Avatar movies
Uhhhh what else. XD
OH the World of Warcraft one!

I think that Jurassic World is an obvious one. I remember five year old me sitting in theaters when the first one came out and falling in love for the first time. I was in the theaters on release night for the following two and I already have tickets for Jurassic World bought and paid for for this coming Friday.

Then next month, I'm definitely going to go see Pixels.

Back
Top Bottom