Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SweetyPie's Sweet Fantasies (Request thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetyPie

Dust
Hi guys! So, here are some roleplay ideas and fantasies I'm putting out for your interest. But first, a little information about me.
I'm 19 (20 in May), female, 5'4" with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. I quite slim but also curvy, more details if we starts to roleplay. I live in the UK, so my times will probably be different to yours, I try to be on for a good few hours each day and can roleplay on PMs or email. I don't really like to do much OC stuff (e.g. flirting, sharing pictures) etc, sorry about that. Oh, and I sub, not dom.

And now for the roleplays! I prefer to do realistic settings, not really into fandom or fantasy. I like smut, a lot, but I do like a good strong story line and a writer who can write at least a paragraph. And I only roleplay with men, sorry.

Craving!
Master/slave
Master/fucktoy
Teacher/school girl
Whore house/slave market/breeding center
And of course kidnappings, incest, boss/worker all the cliche good stuff ;)

Also, image ideas! There are a lot, oh and all NSFW!
13 (My favourite)

As you can see I haven't put much, I prefer to work out storylines with my partners so everything is individual and new! If you have any other ideas, feel free to run them by me! :D And I like it rough and exciting ;)

As for kinks, I like to get really kinky. So instead of writing everything, here's my f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/sweetypiexo

See you on the other side ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom